Comments

• Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    It's not a tumor.

Arnold swarzt.....
    Gibson1972
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i'm the guy who does his job, you must be the other guy
  • "I kick ass for the Lord!"

come on...someone must know great horror...
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    "Why don't you make like a tree & get out of here"

Biff to McFly in Back to the Future.
    Gibson1972
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Brian: You said you gave Mary Jane a pearl necklace!
    Thurgood Jenkins: Obviously you missed the whole point of that story, Brian.
    "That kid gets no tip!" - High Anxiety
  • Why did you kill that bird asshole?

Also....

Why don't you show me some GODDAMN RESPECT!!?

John Malkovich, In the Line of Fire

Just found a link on youtube with both lines. The phone call is fucking intense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XSKPBef37c
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    "Prepare to suck the cock of karma!" - Pineapple Express.

Ken Jeong is the man. 8-)
  • It's not a tumah(tumour) - Arnold Schwarzenneger, Kindergarten Cop
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Dave Buznik: I'm sorry I was so rude before... but... it's difficult for me... to... express myself... when I am on the verge of... exploding in my pants. - Anger Management
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,783
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Vincenzo Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars. From growing up with him I learned the pantomime. There are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give himself away. A guys got seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen... but, if you know them, like you know your own face, they beat lie detectors all to hell. Now, what we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin', but you're tellin me everything. I know you know where they are, so tell me before I do some damage you won't walk away from.

Christopher fuckin' Walken.

Yeah but even better is Hopper's response
    Worley: Can I, uh have one of those Chesterfields now?
    Coccotti: Sure.
    Worley: You got a match? No, wait dont bother, I got one. Your Sicilian huh? You know, I read a lot. Especially about things and about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here is a fact I dont know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by ni**ers.
    Coccotti: Come again?
    Worley: *laughing* Its a fact, yeah. You see, Sicilians have black blood pumping through their hearts. If you dont believe me you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, the mores conquered Sicily. And the mores are ni**ers. So you see way back then, um, Sicilians were like wops from northern Italy. They all had blond hair and blue eyes. But um, well, then the mores moved in there, well, they changed the whole country. The did so much fucking with Sicilian women, that they changed the whole bloodline forever. Thats why blond hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know its absolutely amazing to me, to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that Sicilians, still carry that ni**er gene.
    Coccotti: *laughing*
    Worley: No, its.., Im quoting history. Its written. Its a fact its written.
    Coccotti: *laughing* I love this guy.
    Worley: Your ancestors are ni**ers. And your great, great, great, great grandmother fucked a ni**er. Yeah. And she had a half ni**er kid. Now if thats a fact, tell me, am I lying? Cause you, your part eggplant.
    Coccotti: Your a cantaloupe.
    Coccotti: *shoots Worley in the face* I havent killed anybody since 1984.

Great great scene.
  • ...Pearl Jam, a group filled with pride, passion, and intricate musicianship. Their music is full of subtle textures, rich color, soul-searching power, imagery, and eerie dissonance.
    My Blue Heaven:

Vinny: You know, you shouldn't be in the frozen foods section.

Shaldeen: Why?

Vinny: bc you could melt all..this.. stuff
    Mrs. Finkle: Dan Marino should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. Would you like a cookie, son?
  • Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    InHiding80 wrote:

rowdy roddy piper! love it!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    We Don't Need No STINKING BADGES!....Men Of Sierra Madre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdZKCh6 ... re=related

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    "You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us. You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys."

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    InHiding80 wrote:

awww c'mon, if you're gonna do it, you got to include the pic .... (like I did on page 2 ;))
    jimed14 wrote:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ... ... ... ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

600px-M37TheyLive.JPG
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    edited March 2011
    Edit: From Cuckoo's Nest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want some gum?
    Thank you. Juicy Fruit.
    You sly son of a bitch, Chief. Can you hear me, too?
    Yeah, you bet!
    Well, I'll be goddamned, Chief!
    And they all, they all think you're deaf and dumb.

Jesus Christ!
    You fooled them, Chief.
    You fooled them. You fooled them all!
    Goddamn you!
    Post edited by Lizard on
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Desperdo Quentin Taratino

Pick-up Guy: This reminds me of a joke. This guy comes into a bar, walks up to the bartender. Says, "Bartender, I got me a bet for you. I'm gonna bet you $300 that I can piss into that glass over there and not spill a single, solitary drop." The bartender looks. I mean, we're talking, like, this glass is like a good ten feet away. He says, "Now wait, let me get this strait. You're tryin' to tell me you'll bet me $300 that you can piss, standing over here, way over there into that glass, and not spill a single drop?" Customer looks up and says, "That's right." Bartender says, "Young man, you got a bet." The guy goes, "Okay, here we go. Here we go." Pulls out his thing. He's lookin' at the glass, man. He's thinkin' about the glass. He's thinkin' about the glass. Glass. He's thinkin' about the glass, glass. Thinkin' about his dick. Dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass, dick, glass. And then, *foosh*, he lets it rip. And he-he's pisses all over the place, man. He's pissin' on the bar. He pissin' on the stools, on the floor, on the phone, on the bartender! He's pissing everywhere *except* the fucking glass! Right? Okay. So, bartender, he's laughing his fuckin' ass off. He's $300 richer. He's like, "Ha, ha, ha, ha!" Piss dripping off his face. "Ha, ha, ha, ha!" He says, "You fucking idiot, man! You got it in everything except the glass! You owe me $300 punta." Guy goes, "Excuse me just one-one little second." Goes in the back of the bar. In back, there's a couple of guys playing pool. He walks over to them. Comes back to the bar. Goes, "Here you go, Mr. Bartender, 300." And the bartender's like, "What the fuck are you so happy about? You just lost $300, idiot!" The guy says, "Well, see those guys over there? I just bet them $500 a piece that I could piss on your bar, piss on your floor, piss on your phone, and piss on you, and not only would you not be mad about it, you'd be happy."
    :lol: hilarious!
  • bennett13bennett13 Posts: 439
    g under p wrote:
    We Don't Need No STINKING BADGES!....Men Of Sierra Madre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdZKCh6 ... re=related

Peace

I hate to be picky, but that is a common misquote from "Treasure of the Sierra Madre."

The actual line is:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

The line you quoted was actually from the scene in "Blazing Saddles" parodying the above line.
  • bennett13bennett13 Posts: 439
    [When asked what happened to their first drummer]
    David St. Hubbins: He died in a bizarre gardening accident...
    Nigel Tufnel: Authorities said... best leave it... unsolved.
  • InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    "What would ya say [pauses] you do here?" Office Space
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • I'm Ron Burgundy?

anchorman5.jpg
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Love, love, this movie. My favorite from it is...

You better get busy living, or get busy dying.
    what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-flushing, low-life, snake licking, dirt-eating, inbread, over-stuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopless, heartless, fat ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, wormheadded sack of monkey shit he is!!!

HALLELUJAH........HOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
    I've got a belly full of whit shit in me and now you're laying this shit on me? - Step Brothers
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Once it touches the lips. . . It's so good!