The Great Movie Quotes Thread

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Bitches, leave.

194110_155918255_371218af92.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    "A Compliment for us is a compliment for you"

416zt73jaqlr7tj1.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Heisenberg wrote:

416zt73jaqlr7tj1.jpg

:thumbup: As with many other here...I love that movie! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    "Lets win this one for all the small schools who never got a chance to be here" Hooisers - ghost of Lets go Butler Bulldogs :D:D
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

~The Godfather

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    Heisenberg wrote:

416zt73jaqlr7tj1.jpg

that's a great quote! :thumbup:
  • lillwild1lillwild1 Posts: 32
    Joey: Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
    Roger Murdock: I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
    Joey: You are Kareem! I've seen you play. My dad's got season tickets.
    Roger Murdock: I think you should go back to your seat now Joey. Right Clarence?
    Captain Oveur: Nahhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.
    Roger Murdock: But just remember, my name is...
    [showing his nametag]
    Roger Murdock: ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.
    Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense.
    [Kareem's getting mad]
    Joey: And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.
    Roger Murdock: [breaking character] The hell I don't! LISTEN KID! I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.
    Speak then to me, who neither beg nor fear your favours nor your hate.
    "This Negative Energy just makes me stronger...this weekend, we rock Portland!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-j31YoEeRU
    "Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."

~I'm No Angel

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    edited November 2011
    My last message to you ~

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Steve Nebraska: Al, you're like a dad to me.
    Al Percolo: But I'm not your dad. I'm just a guy taking 15 percent.
    Steve Nebraska: I thought it was 10.
    edited November 2011
    My last message to you ~

• :thumbup: :
    jimed14 wrote:
    We're gonna need a bigger boat ...

Jaws-thumb-475x203.jpg
  • JDBJDB Posts: 277
    We're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    JDB wrote:
    We're not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe.

:lol::lol::lol:

Look man, I ain't fallin for no banana in ma tailpipe! :lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • GiggyGiggy Posts: 9
    Henry Drummond: As long as the prerequisite for that shining paradise is ignorance, bigotry and hate, I say the hell with it.
    Kevin M. Kennedy
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    aren't you going to fast?

ah, it's not the speed so much, i just wish i hadn't drunk all that cough syrup this morning
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    "You're not LaBoeuf."- Rooster Cogburn (True Grit)
    Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me.

~Henry Hill ... Good Fellas

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Now the guy's got Paulie as a partner. Any problems, he goes to Paulie. Trouble with the bill? He can go to Paulie. Trouble with the cops, deliveries, Tommy, he can call Paulie. But now the guy's gotta come up with Paulie's money every week, no matter what. Business bad? Fuck you, pay me. Oh, you had a fire? Fuck you, pay me. Place got hit by lightning, huh? Fuck you, pay me.

fuck-you-pay-me-dog.jpg
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    From "The Apartment":

Dr. Dreyfuss: Be a mensch! You know what that means?
    Bud: I'm not sure.
    Dr. Dreyfuss: A mansch -- a human being!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Heisenberg wrote:

fuck-you-pay-me-dog.jpg
    Good One! :lol::lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Even if, you know, even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which - while I do appreciate it - I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of.
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,839
    Kid: Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the greatest game of all-time.
    Billy: I disagree. While it is a very good game, I think Donkey Kong is the greatest game of all-time.
    Kid: Donkey Kong sucks.
    Billy: Ya know something....YOU SUCK.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Spottswoode: Please, Gary, step into my car.

Gary: Oh, I get it. I'm supposed to get in your car and let you put your finger inside me. Then, if I go down on you, I get a movie part.

Spottswoode:...Nnno, I just want to show you something.

Gary: Yeah, I'll bet you do.

Spottswoode: Please, Gary, I'm not from Hollywood, I'm not going to fuck your mouth, and my time is extremely valuable!

Gary: Jesus, this is a nice limo.

Spottswoode: Yes, it is. Now, suck my cock! Haha! Just kidding.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Noah: Would you just stay with me?
    Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fightin'
    Noah: Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
    Allie: So what?
    Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out.
    Allie: What easy way? There is no easy way, no matter what I do, somebody gets hurt.
    Noah: Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do YOU want? What do you WANT?
    Allie: It's not that simple.
    Noah: What... do... you... want? Whaddaya want?
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • Somewhere around 25, bizarre becomes immature.
    Emily
  • Because, you know, it seems to me that, I mean, except for being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.-Sam from Benny and Joon

Garden State:
    Sam: Hey, I recognize you.
    Andrew Largeman: Oh, did you go to Columbia High?
    Sam: No, not from high school, from TV. Didn't you play the retarded quarterback?
    Andrew Largeman: Yeah.
    Sam: Are you really retarded?
    Andrew Largeman: No.
    Sam: Ooh, great job man! I really thought you were retarded. I mean, you're better than that Corky kid and he's actually retarded. If there was a retarded Oscar you would win, hands down, kick his ass!

We thought you was a toad!-Delmar, O Brother Where Art Thou.
    Emily
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Wooderson: Say, man, you got a joint?
    Mitch: No, not on me, man.
    Wooderson: (pauses, smiles) It'd be a lot cooler if you diid.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful