The Great Movie Quotes Thread

Comments

• I think you're the fucking Antichrist.
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,760
    jimed14 wrote:
    CAN YOU DIG IT????

warriors%2006.jpg
    awesome movie!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    rented the Big Lebowski this past weekend and finally saw it begining to end. GREAT MOVIE. I should own it:

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
    The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...
    Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Bill: You killed Ted, you medieval dickweed!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Robert Loggia as Mac in Hot Pursuit

"Some people drink from the fountian of knowledge, other's....gargle"
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    edited October 2010
    "I think you're all f--ked in the head. We're ten hours from the f--kin' fun park and you want to bail out. Well, I'll tell ya something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much f--king fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god-damn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! Ha, ha, ha. I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy S--t!"

Post edited by PearlOfAGirl on

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    "Good Morning My Neighbors!!"
    "Aye, Fuck You!"
    "Yes! Yes! Fuck You too!!"
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    "Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • 2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • 2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    "Oh... Oh god... Ooo Oh God... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh God... Oh yeah, right there... Oh! Oh... Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes... Oh... Oh... Yes Yes Yes.... Oh... Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh God Oh... Oh... Huh..."
    - "I'll have what she's having."

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv1I4q6lOpo . to bad the are doing a remake of the breakfast club. You just know its going to suck.
    Marty: You don't know when to quit, do ya Griswold?... Here's an idea: Why don't you give me half the money your were gonna to bet, then we'll go out back, I'll kick you in the nuts, and we'll call it a day!
  • klaatu barada nikto

from "The Day the Earth Stood Still"
    Hold On
  • I want a fucking car, right..fuckin..now.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,126
    Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now! 'Cause when the goin' gets tough.......the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
    -Bluto Blutarsky

Bluto: My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
    Otter: Better listen to him, Flounder, he's pre-med.
    "Hey, isn't that the Big Dipper?"
    - "Yeah, and that looks just like Uranus."

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    David: Know how I knew you were gay? You like Coldplay.

Cal: [David and Cal Playing a video Game] You're *gay* now?
    David: No, I'm not gay I'm just celibate.
    Cal: I think? I mean, that sounds ga- I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a g-gay guy now".
    David: You're gay for saying that.
    Cal: I'm gay for saying that?
    David: You know how I know you're gay?
    Cal: How? How do you know I'm gay?
    David: Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts.
    Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? You just told me you're not sleeping with women any more.
    David: You know how I know that you're gay?
    Cal: How? Cuz you're gay? and you can tell who other gay people are.
    David: You know how I know you're gay?
    Cal: How?
    David: You like Coldplay.

David: You like the movie "Maid in Manhattan".
    Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay?
    David: How?
    Cal: I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once.
    David: You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says "I love it when *balls* are in my face".
    Cal: That's *gay*?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Haven't read the thread , so sorry if this is a repeat...

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Brian: Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Kenny: That's it?
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Louis Tully: Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the, of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Okay, so the blackout was a big problem for everybody, okay? I was stuck in an elevator for two hours, and I had to make the whole time. But, I don't blame them, 'cause one time I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.

Ghostbusters II
    Axel Foley: Get the fuck out of here!
    Serge: No I can not!
  • 'Groovy'
  • Louis Tully: Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the, of the audience, I don't think it's fair to call my clients frauds. Okay, so the blackout was a big problem for everybody, okay? I was stuck in an elevator for two hours, and I had to make the whole time. But, I don't blame them, 'cause one time I turned into a dog and they helped me. Thank you.

Ghostbusters II

Thank you, Louis. Short...and pointless.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • jked3jked3 Posts: 171
    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

RIP Bodhi
    Columbia 96/98;Randall's Island 96;Tibetan Freedom 97;Late Show 98;Camden 98/00/03/06/08;E Rutherford 98/06;MSG 98/03/08;VF Choice (DC) 98;Uniondale 03;State College 03;Holmdel 03;VF Change (Reading) 04;AC 05;Philly 05; Lolla 07.....[EV Newark 08]
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    My associates are very pissed off, Tony...

..I told you a long time ago, you fucking little monkey not to fuck me!!
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    "Hey, isn't that the Big Dipper?"
    - "Yeah, and that looks just like Uranus."

Ooh, behave... Yeah, baby! Yeah...
    :geek: