THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    The Fixer wrote:
    chad hall in the goal line package again this week. I don't get it

herremans...get some

not sure why chad hall is on this team, let alone not in any league other than arena.

andy reid seems determined to get him in the endzone though.
    www.myspace.com
    21 pass plays....6 runs to a running back at this point.

i think we need more shotgun formations. :roll:

MCCOY IS A BEAST----F@CKING USE HIM
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

vick stinks under center
    The Fixer wrote:

vick stinks under center

really?
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

vick stinks under center

really?

yeah. I recently read something that compared his QB rating when he was in shotgun to when he was under center (for his career). I don't remember the exact numbers, but there was a huge disparity.
    there goes mccoy. jeags, take the play sheet and take over. haha
    thank you.

more of that please.
    www.myspace.com
    also fixer---we've been all shotgun, all the time, since '04. mcnabb, garcia, kolb, vick--doesn't matter.

let's win this game
    www.myspace.com
    blind side is killing us
    www.myspace.com
    blind side is killing us

that's another reason why you don't put him under center
    The Fixer wrote:
    blind side is killing us

that's another reason why you don't put him under center

fair point
    www.myspace.com
    there's the jon kitna I love. has he been hit yet? zero pressure on him tonight.

big stand there...need some points here
  • Let's go Birds. I still think they pull this out.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Let's go Birds. I still think they pull this out.

dog fight (no pun intended). about what i thought.....big play on 3rd down right there.
    www.myspace.com
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    this just in...Chris Collinsworth FUCKING loves the Philadelphia Eagles. Look the Cowboys are a 4-8 team for a reason, and he shouldn't be impressed with the better team stopping our run game. He made the same comments against the Giants when Vick was being abused but he had 5 seconds to throw an incomplete pass. Still good game both ways so far.
  • Wow. DJack. This kid is a football player. It's. what. he. does. Ridiculous. Love the celebration. How much fun is this team to watch?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    This just in I FUCKING hate the Eagles but watch them every week because they are fun to watch.
    Wow. DJack. This kid is a football player. It's. what. he. does. Ridiculous. Love the celebration. How much fun is this team to watch?

pretty fun. pretty, pretty, pretty fun......

NOW GIMMIE 4 MORE POINTS AND WE'LL CALL IT A NIGHT :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    RW81233 wrote:
    this just in...Chris Collinsworth FUCKING loves the Philadelphia Eagles. Look the Cowboys are a 4-8 team for a reason, and he shouldn't be impressed with the better team stopping our run game. He made the same comments against the Giants when Vick was being abused but he had 5 seconds to throw an incomplete pass. Still good game both ways so far.

stop dude. I hate when people say this crap. Every announcer hates everyone's favorite team. Cris Collinsworth is the best color guy around. Just because your team blows there's no need to be bitter
    Wow. DJack. This kid is a football player. It's. what. he. does. Ridiculous. Love the celebration. How much fun is this team to watch?

amazing. I wish he would knock the stupid shit off, but he is amazing.

there's my boy patterson. punch this in
    i'm wasn't bitter when i wrote that and i just said i like watching your team play even though i hate the franchise. i just remember the highlight from a few weeks ago when he talked about all the time Vick had in the pocket on a terrible incompletion when the GMen were playing 8 in coverage.
    also you are right Collinsworth knows his shit...that's what makes his love of the Eagles so interesting.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

stop dude. I hate when people say this crap. Every announcer hates everyone's favorite team. Cris Collinsworth is the best color guy around. Just because your team blows there's no need to be bitter

And if you polled the entire Philly area, they would tell you that not only that the national media has a bias against them, but that it is led by one mediocre ex-Bengal receiver. So please. Enough with that nonsense right now.

And Jackson is a D-I-C-K. And I love it.
    really? he hates the eagles? i just pointed out two instances where he said he loved your play, but maybe he's had other times when he's been wrongly detrimental to you guys. this was more based on a critique of his coverage in the giants game. oh well.
    I was at the giants game so I didn't hear the comments you're talking about.

I want someone to tackle a player into jerry jones knees. What an ass clown he is
    i would take it if W. were standing next to him and tore an ACL.
    reid should have punched calvin when he came back to the sidelines. take a knee you dope.

and, yes, collinsworth clearly does not love the eagles.

i think he's fair though.
    www.myspace.com
    i LOVE lesean mccoy.
    www.myspace.com
  • You guys are so hate filled. I love it.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    reid should have punched calvin when he came back to the sidelines. take a knee you dope.

and, yes, collinsworth clearly does not love the eagles.

i think he's fair though.

He is pretty fair, I agree.

Crazy game tonight as usual.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010