THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    When was the last time you won a SuperBowl...?

I guess that's an easy way to shut an eagles fan up. Can't really say anything.

That said, you can't hide the fact that your team has been OWNED in this series recently

Yes they have, This is the GAME OF THE YEAR, should be Great!!!

is it already game of the year time in teh nfl?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    so i guess i want to root for the Eagles this week....head to head is the first tie breaker for a bye week? right?

yup. do you see the bears winning 2 more?

if rogers is back, i see them beating minny and losing thei last 2...

Bears have vikings (road), jets (home) and green bay (road) to finish the season.

they should beat the vikings.

jets is winnable. they are playing like crap lately

green bay is winnable.

no reason the bears shouldn't win at least 2 if not all 3.

we'll see. i think the jets beat the bears...especially after losing to the steelers this week. (not like the bears aren't playing like crap right now either :lol: ). i'd root hard for the jets this week if i were you.
    www.myspace.com
    . (not like the bears aren't playing like crap right now either :you.

right now? i'll assume you only watched the eagles game. they have been playing like crap all season. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

right now? i'll assume you only watched the eagles game. they have been playing like crap all season. :lol:

so why would you be so confident in the next 3 games then? :?

i've seen about 5 bears games this year. and parts of just about every other game of theirs.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

i've seen about 5 bears games this year. and parts of just about every other game of theirs.

ironic huh.

they play good D
    they haven't been turning it over lately.
    and the teams they are playing aren't the pats.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

ironic huh.

they play good D
    they haven't been turning it over lately.
    and the teams they are playing aren't the pats.

the jets will be ready for that game...so will the packers.
    www.myspace.com
  • Asante is back I heard

Who knows how affective but I'll take it
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Asante is back I heard

asante at 80% is good for at least two picks off that clown manning. :)

giants are 3 point favorites. a win on sunday will be thoroughly impressive. i'm not super confident but if we win this week, i say we win out and get the 2 seed/first round bye.

speaking of which...playoff invoice, set to have been received. :clap:

...if anyone is interested, i might be selling my tix for the first round. got two tix, need three. so, i'll be flipping mine for around whatever the going price on stubhub is (probably slightly less).....just throwing it out there. let me know.
    www.myspace.com
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The Fixer wrote:
    When was the last time you won a SuperBowl...?

I guess that's an easy way to shut an eagles fan up. Can't really say anything.

That said, you can't hide the fact that your team has been OWNED in this series recently

Yes they have, This is the GAME OF THE YEAR, should be Great!!!
    i thought the game of the year was da pats/jets game :roll: :lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Asante is back I heard

giants are 3 point favorites. a win on sunday will be thoroughly impressive. i'm not super confident but if we win this week, i say we win out and get the 2 seed/first round bye.

...if anyone is interested, i might be selling my tix for the first round. got two tix, need three. so, i'll be flipping mine for around whatever the going price on stubhub is (probably slightly less).....just throwing it out there. let me know.

I'm interested. I should know about this job tomorrow...if I get it I am moving, so I will have lots of phils tickets for sale.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Asante is back I heard

That Clown has Super Trophy.
    Asante is back I heard

That Clown has Super Trophy.

okay thanks for the reminder. just don't see how that is relevant to this discussion as he has 17 picks thisyear with a bunch of lost fumbles...and will be going up against one of the most opportunistic defenses in the league sunday.
    www.myspace.com
    I'll spell it out for you, if he does NOTHING for the rest of his career, he will still be more successful than any Eagle EVER.

So watch who your callin a clown.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,968
    I'll spell it out for you, if he does NOTHING for the rest of his career, he will still be more successful than any Eagle EVER.

Well, that is entirely inaccurate.

please explain?

try converting that emotion into an actual legitimate thought about this game on sunday. i'm really sorry you are offended by me calling him a clown. i just think that anyone who is that careless with the football should be referred to as such, or least something along those lines.
    www.myspace.com

try converting that emotion into an actual legitimate thought about this game on sunday. i'm really sorry you are offended by me calling him a clown. i just think that anyone who is that careless with the football should be referred to as such, or least something along those lines.

That a Good Point.

please explain?

You do know that the NFL has been around before 1967 right? It's not like they never won anything. I know it's hard for meathead NFL fans in general to wrap their heads around the fact that there was a championship played well before the Super Bowl. I know it sounds cooler to say Super Bowl champion, but Norm Van Broklin, Tommy McDonald, Tom Brookshire, and Chuck Bednarik have all done leaps and bounds more than Manning will ever do. Call it grasping for straws but me whining about winning a Super Bowl would be like Red Sox fans whining about not winning a World Series before 2004 or SF Giants fans this past year - both cities won shit fulls of titles in other sports.
    jeags, I was down in DC/virginia yesterday. I forgot my ipod and satellite radio so I was stuck listening to the tony kornheiser show (completely horrendous). It was high comedy...callers are asking for rex grossman to start this weekend (which apparently there's a chance of) and they want mike shanahan's head on a platter. funny, funny stuff.

It's so nice to not have the mcnabb drama around here anymore. I actually felt bad for those people for a second
    The Fixer wrote:
    jeags, I was down in DC/virginia yesterday. I forgot my ipod and satellite radio so I was stuck listening to the tony kornheiser show (completely horrendous). It was high comedy...callers are asking for rex grossman to start this weekend (which apparently there's a chance of) and they want mike shanahan's head on a platter. funny, funny stuff.

It's so nice to not have the mcnabb drama around here anymore. I actually felt bad for those people for a second

I just read that McNabb was booed like crazy at a Wiz game. Yeah, only in Philly. :roll:
    The Fixer wrote:

I just read that McNabb was booed like crazy at a Wiz game. Yeah, only in Philly. :roll:

yeah, forgot that part.

andy reid = genius
    [quote="Jearlpam0925
    Well, that is entirely inaccurate.[/quote]

please explain?[/quote]

You do know that the NFL has been around before 1967 right? It's not like they never won anything. I know it's hard for meathead NFL fans in general to wrap their heads around the fact that there was a championship played well before the Super Bowl. I know it sounds cooler to say Super Bowl champion, but Norm Van Broklin, Tommy McDonald, Tom Brookshire, and Chuck Bednarik have all done leaps and bounds more than Manning will ever do. Call it grasping for straws but me whining about winning a Super Bowl would be like Red Sox fans whining about not winning a World Series before 2004 or SF Giants fans this past year - both cities won shit fulls of titles in other sports.[/quote]

I knew the NFL was around before the Superbowl, and that teams did win Championship games (Giants won a few i believe), but i don't know the Eagles had won before. My Bad.

I have to ask, What the hell is it about Philly fans, do they make you take a class in elementary school about local sports teams?

I knew the NFL was around before the Superbowl, and that teams did win Championship games (Giants won a few i believe), but i don't know the Eagles had won before. My Bad.

I have to ask, What the hell is it about Philly fans, do they make you take a class in elementary school about local sports teams?

I believe we are all flattered by this compliment. Like I've said a thousand times, we are truly the bee's knees. I'm sorry we can't help being so amazingly awesome. :mrgreen:

I believe we are all flattered by this compliment. Like I've said a thousand times, we are truly the bee's knees. I'm sorry we can't help being so amazingly awesome. :mrgreen:

:D Well see who's amazing on Sunday!
    I think the giants win on sunday. hate to say it, but I do
    The Fixer wrote:

Same here. I don't like myself either.
  • The Fixer wrote:

Yeah me too

I see a rough game for Vick...hopefully he gets out in one piece

This game is a tough spot
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    do they make you take a class in elementary school about local sports teams?

if you are going to watch sports, you should know the history.

hell, i've heard of Norm van Brocklin. The NFL network has him as one of the 100 greatest players of all time. his coaching left a bit to be desired tho. :lol:

the Browns used to be a dominate team as well way back when.

but just remember, the NFL begins and ends with the Bears and Papa
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:

Yeah me too

I see a rough game for Vick...hopefully he gets out in one piece

This game is a tough spot

I just think the defense is going to come up very small, as well as special teams, and you can't lose 2/3 of the game.
    81 wrote:
    do they make you take a class in elementary school about local sports teams?

if you are going to watch sports, you should know the history.

hell, i've heard of Norm van Brocklin. The NFL network has him as one of the 100 greatest players of all time. his coaching left a bit to be desired tho. :lol:

the Browns used to be a dominate team as well way back when.

but just remember, the NFL begins and ends with the Bears and Papa

Hey i can tell you ALL about Yankees and Giants. ;)
This discussion has been closed.