THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,724
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Holy fuck. This shit is pretty crazy

Edit: Why didn't they review that? Didn't look like he was touched to me.

Knox was touched. the eagle player whiffed, then got him on the second try to tap him down.

I didn't catch that. Would have been a pretty bad play had no one touched him.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Knox was touched. the eagle player whiffed, then got him on the second try to tap him down.

no kidding. would have been brutal to put the D back out there.

what was up with the fg with 5 minutes to play when you need two TD's. yeah, it's 4th and 18, but the fg gets you nothing. i would have have taken a shot. and then if you are going to kick it off, it's not like you would have lost an feild position.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:

no kidding. would have been brutal to put the D back out there.

what was up with the fg with 5 minutes to play when you need two TD's. yeah, it's 4th and 18, but the fg gets you nothing. i would have have taken a shot. and then if you are going to kick it off, it's not like you would have lost an feild position.

that's andy reid. i would have taken a shot too. but if i went for the fg, i would have tried for the onsides kick at that point. i don't know what he was thinking.

they said on tv that onsides kick play was not reviewable. i don't think knox's foot got touched looking at the replays. moot point at this point though. you guys played and coached better. hats off.
    www.myspace.com
  • <i would have tried for the onsides kick at that point. i don't know what he was thinking. >
    Thats the problem he wasnt thinking like usual
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    another idiotic move by reid. what's the point of kicking the field goal and not going for an onside kick???....you're still down 2 scores. horrendous game management yet again. i don't understand what he's thinking.

...oh and now we have no timeouts with 4:30 to go. :roll:

that was a lose-lose scenario. I had no issue with taking the points there.

the team played like shit as a whole today. I've been saying it all year, but quentin mikell fucking blows
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I said the same thing...should have at least been reviewed.

the nfl is so bad...dumb rules and terrible refs

not making excuses for the eagles...they got thoroughly outplayed. just saying the league sucks in general
    The Fixer wrote:
    another idiotic move by reid. what's the point of kicking the field goal and not going for an onside kick???....you're still down 2 scores. horrendous game management yet again. i don't understand what he's thinking.

the team played like shit as a whole today. I've been saying it all year, but quentin mikell fucking blows

...so does andy reid as a game manager. awful game.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

oh christ. here comes the andy reid hate.

I hate philly fans
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I hate philly fans

well you hate everything as we see in every thread you post in.

i'm consistent on a week by week basis with reid. bad game plan last week...still won. horrific game management today...lost.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

I hate philly fans

i'm consistent on a week by week basis with reid. bad game plan last week...still won. horrific game management today...lost.

eagle fans are idiots. now tell us how great their defense is and how you said it was gonna be good.
    edited November 2010
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I hate philly fans

eagle fans are idiots. now tell us how great their defense is and how you said it was gonna be good.

seriously dude. i'm an idiot now? quality performance by the fixer yet again. enjoy my tickets on thursday night, DUDE.---thanks mick :mrgreen:

andy reid had a horrific game today. defense played poorly and were missing 2 of their best players. come on dude.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,872
    The Fixer wrote:

seriously dude. i'm an idiot now? quality performance by the fixer yet again. enjoy my tickets on thursday night, DUDE.

andy reid had a horrific game today. defense played poorly and were missing 2 of their best players. come on dude.
    Fixed for preventive banning maintenance.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

seriously dude. i'm an idiot now? quality performance by the fixer yet again. enjoy my tickets on thursday night, DUDE.

Fixed for preventive banning maintenance.

haha....fixed. thanks dude :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

seriously dude. i'm an idiot now? quality performance by the fixer yet again. enjoy my tickets on thursday night, douche.

whatever man. I paid you over face for your seats. You had my phils tix for free. No need to call names. I don't know why you consistently have to resort to that nonsense...I wasn't calling you an idiot. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

It's so annoying listening to everyone bury andy reid after every loss. The team played like shit today and it's all his fault. ok, whatever. eagle fans bitch about him when the team loses and don't say shit when they win.

It's only one game...no need to get all bent out of shape. They obviously missed samuel, the O-line sucked once again, vick holds the ball too damn long (and he missed a few throws today), mikell sucks, bradley played like shit, etc.

the nfc is still a cesspool. they are fine
  • Truthfully if anyone can defend Reid for in-game decisions theyre flippin blind

RED ZONE again does this team in and special teams play has been horrible

Preparing for a game Reid is money in game decision making forget about it

Hopefully Johnson is out this week when we play the Texans
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

seriously dude. i'm an idiot now? quality performance by the fixer yet again. enjoy my tickets on thursday night, douche.

whatever man. I paid you over face for your seats. You had my phils tix for free. No need to call names. I don't know why you consistently have to resort to that nonsense...I wasn't calling you an idiot. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

It's so annoying listening to everyone bury andy reid after every loss. The team played like shit today and it's all his fault. ok, whatever. eagle fans bitch about him when the team loses and don't say shit when they win.

It's only one game...no need to get all bent out of shape. They obviously missed samuel, the O-line sucked once again, vick holds the ball too damn long (and he missed a few throws today), mikell sucks, bradley played like shit, etc.

no need to call names? :lol::lol: who were you calling an idiot then? jamminpearls? pjhawks? you and i were having a back and forth. it was obvious what you were doing. man up.

i buried reid's game plan after last week's win. i call him out win or loss. you should know that by now. he is by no means a great coach. great coaches don't call games like this. bears outplayed and out coached us. reid did not give us the best chance to win.
    www.myspace.com
  • no need to call names? :lol::lol: who were you calling an idiot then? jamminpearls? pjhawks? you and i were having a back and forth. it was obvious what you were doing. man up.

i buried reid's game plan after last week's win. i call him out win or loss. you should know that by now. he is by no means a great coach. great coaches don't call games like this. bears outplayed and out coached us. reid did not give us the best chance to win.

Everybody is an idiot that has a different point of view you dont know that by now

Its like Eskin is posting here

:lol:

no need to call names? :lol::lol: who were you calling an idiot then? jamminpearls? pjhawks? you and i were having a back and forth. it was obvious what you were doing. man up.

Everybody is an idiot that has a different point of view you dont know that by now

ha...i just didn't expect to be called that after watching reid's performance today. thankfully it's a short turn around. still in 1st :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

I honestly was speaking in general terms. It's the entire fan base that does the same shit...they kill reid after every loss and don't give him any credit when the team wins. No need to get defensive.

All of the reid bashing is annoying. The dude is having one of his best coaching seasons yet and he still gets buried after one loss. It's not like we're talking about the '08 patriots here. the eagles are still a flawed team...luckily the rest of the NFL stinks, so they should be in this thing come january

hilarious. you guys are right...reid should be fired
  • The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

I honestly was speaking in general terms. It's the entire fan base that does the same shit...they kill reid after every loss and don't give him any credit when the team wins. No need to get defensive.

All of the reid bashing is annoying. The dude is having one of his best coaching seasons yet and he still gets buried after one loss. It's not like we're talking about the '08 patriots here. the eagles are still a flawed team...luckily the rest of the NFL stinks, so they should be in this thing come january

Dude, its not after ONE loss its a pattern of how he loses

No coach is perfect but he has the same mistakes after 12 years

If you dont see it by now I can't help ya

The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

he got buried after the skins loss too, for good reason. favored in that game as well. but, yeah, nice job of backtracking. horrendous coaching today.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

hilarious. you guys are right...reid should be fired

yup. nobody is saying that. classic fixer tonight folks.
    www.myspace.com
    you guys can keep hating. I will keep backing the guy that gets this team to the playoffs every year.

He gives this team the best chance to win week in and week out. you replace him and the franchise immediately takes a step backwards.
    The Fixer wrote:
    you guys can keep hating. I will keep backing the guy that gets this team to the playoffs every year.

He gives this team the best chance to win week in and week out. you replace him and the franchise immediately takes a step backwards.

not one person has suggested he be fired.

eagles fans...and fans of the opposing team tonight (i guess they are idiots too right?) have posted about his curious playing calling and time management today. why? because it was horrendous.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

eagles fans...and fans of the opposing team tonight (i guess they are idiots too right?) have posted about his curious playing calling and time management today. why? because it was horrendous.

And that's the only reason they lost right?
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

nope. it's just the one thing you're focusing on in here.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:

nope. it's just the one thing you're focusing on in here.[/quote]

I just posted a full paragraph full of reasons why they lost today. You just continue to harp on the coach. It's cool, I actually think reid enjoys playing the scapegoat. It draws attention to himself and away from the team. I think that's why his teams get better as the year goes on...his players love playing for him. He doesn't mind taking the bullets for his players
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

nope. it's just the one thing you're focusing on in here.

I just posted a full paragraph full of reasons why they lost today. You just continue to harp on the coach. It's cool, I actually think reid enjoys playing the scapegoat. It draws attention to himself and away from the team. I think that's why his teams get better as the year goes on...his players love playing for him. He doesn't mind taking the bullets for his players[/quote]
    ----

outplayed and out coached. take a moment to try and comprehend that.

the team played poorly and the coach did not do them any favors. at all.
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.