THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    81 wrote:
    muck the beagles :P

Oh, you are clever, sir. Ready for a beat down today? Yeah, you are.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

i wouldn't be suprised by a bears meltdown. at least get the ball to jackson. i need the fantasy points. :lol:

if the bears D can hold up, and limit the big plays and keep the score in the low to mid 20's, Bears have a shot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

Well with much response, FF, yes, sure, why not, all aboard. New England/Philly in Dallas for the SB with the Birds winning our first SB in no better of a place than Dallas against Boston fans with the hope of reading one of Simmons' articles after about how it's tough to be a Boston fan? Sign me up! :thumbup:

in all honesty, you could not draw up a better scenario than this

I like the birds chances a lot more without matt ware or mcpuke
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:

i wouldn't be suprised by a bears meltdown. at least get the ball to jackson. i need the fantasy points. :lol:

if the bears D can hold up, and limit the big plays and keep the score in the low to mid 20's, Bears have a shot.

the bears ain't scoring 20 today. hopefully the eagles can
  • The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

Ill bet ya 5 candy bars....

I say the Bears score 20 or more.......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

Bears in the upset of the day!
    #FHP
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I hope all you Birds fans are watching the 2 best teams in the NFC battle it out today. The Falcons or Packers will be the NFC team in the Super Bowl this year ;)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    crazypjfan wrote:
    I hope all you Birds fans are watching the 2 best teams in the NFC battle it out today. The Falcons or Packers will be the NFC team in the Super Bowl this year ;)

the falcons....yeah we beat them already.

nice moral victory on thursday :lol:

beat it dude
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

Well with much response, FF, yes, sure, why not, all aboard. New England/Philly in Dallas for the SB with the Birds winning our first SB in no better of a place than Dallas against Boston fans with the hope of reading one of Simmons' articles after about how it's tough to be a Boston fan? Sign me up! :thumbup:

in all honesty, you could not draw up a better scenario than this

I like the birds chances a lot more without matt ware or mcpuke

i love our chances with steve young 2.0 :mrgreen:

GO BIRDS!
    www.myspace.com
    looks like i got about 8 row house reds lined up for this one.

go time boys....

GO BIRDS!!!!
    www.myspace.com
    Adam Schefter

Philly likely to keep both Vick and Kolb in 2011

"Anybody who has any doubts about whether Philadelphia would slap its franchise tag on Vick need only look at the projected franchise quarterback number. League sources now peg that number for the 2011 season at $15.42 million, which positions Philadelphia perfectly. This season, the Eagles are spending $16.6 million on the quarterback position -- $5.2 million on Vick and $11.4 million on Kevin Kolb. Adding the $15.42 million franchise quarterback number to the $1.4 million base salary that Kolb's contract is scheduled to drop to next season equals $16.82 million -- almost matching the exact Eagles expenditures on the quarterback position this season. So if the Eagles are unable to sign Vick to a long-term contract extension, the numbers dictate that they would use their franchise tag on him, keeping their costs from one season to the next almost identical."
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,724
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

How about 20 in the first half?
    this bears defense is for real. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

gotta be better in the red zone in the 2nd half. we're leaving waaaay too many points on the board again. :roll:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

there is the 20 :mrgreen:

hopefully the D can keep it up...and get off the field sooner. spending way to much time out there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

there is the 20 :mrgreen:

hopefully the D can keep it up...and get off the field sooner. spending way to much time out there.

20 is no surprise considering we give up 22/game or so and are missing one of the best corners in the game.

2nd half will be interesting.
    www.myspace.com
    really andy? a timeout on 3rd and 19 and then you run a draw play? really?

yeah...a great coach does things like this. the guy can game plan but cannot think on his feet.........nah, we're not gonna need that time out late in the 4th. we're good.
    www.myspace.com
  • Wow!! Timeout?
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Just picking away at us
    world fucking champs!!!
    phillyfan wrote:
    Just picking away at us

brutal.
    www.myspace.com
  • Need to use McCoy more,not like it matters now
    world fucking champs!!!
  • special teams sucks ass
    world fucking champs!!!
    another idiotic move by reid. what's the point of kicking the field goal and not going for an onside kick???....you're still down 2 scores. horrendous game management yet again. i don't understand what he's thinking.

...oh and now we have no timeouts with 4:30 to go. :roll:
    www.myspace.com
  • too little too late
    world fucking champs!!!
    Holy fuck. This shit is pretty crazy

Edit: Why didn't they review that? Didn't look like he was touched to me.
  • They said the player gave himself up
    world fucking champs!!!
  • It looks like someone touched his leg too
    world fucking champs!!!
    had a feeling we'd be in for a game like this. doesn't seem to matter what personnel is in there. we always seem to lose one or two games a year we should win.

outplayed and out coached. all phases of the game.

i like having the thursday game this week. quick turnaround. this was awful to watch.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Holy fuck. This shit is pretty crazy

Edit: Why didn't they review that? Didn't look like he was touched to me.

Knox was touched. the eagle player whiffed, then got him on the second try to tap him down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    had a feeling we'd be in for a game like this. doesn't seem to matter what personnel is in there. we always seem to lose one or two games a year we should win.

outplayed and out coached. all phases of the game.

i like having the thursday game this week. quick turnaround. this was awful to watch.

Texans possibly without Andre Johnson too for you guys.
This discussion has been closed.