THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The Fixer wrote:
    Everybody calm down with the Giddy-ness

It was the Deadskins after all

Long season to go and Vick isn't exactly made of steel out there

With that said....It never gets old watching these highlights from last night :lol:

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES !!!!

amen brother. lot of season left. still have 4 games vs dallas and nyg.

Yep...we all know what happens in Philly when we expect to win ?

Still enjoying the win like crazy and texting my fake Deadskin buddies all day

Every hour I send out the same text "Vick just threw another TD"

:P
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    Everybody calm down with the Giddy-ness

It was the Deadskins after all

Long season to go and Vick isn't exactly made of steel out there

With that said....It never gets old watching these highlights from last night :lol:

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES !!!!

amen brother. lot of season left. still have 4 games vs dallas and nyg.

Yep...we all know what happens in Philly when we expect to win ?

Still enjoying the win like crazy and texting my fake Deadskin buddies all day

Every hour I send out the same text "Vick just threw another TD"

:P

a ton of my college buddies are skins fans. here's the text I sent after the 1st qtr last night...

'what is the mercy rule in the NFL? enjoy that mcnabb extension'

good times
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Hey, I'm not expecting anything. All I know is they are legit. And now that we're on that level, the sky's the limit.

And unfortunately, I become fully invested, which is where the heartbreak comes in down the line. :lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    The Fixer wrote:

yeah. i will be up in 220. i wanna start tailgating now. 244--where's that again?

according to stubhub it is right around the 50.

I really want to hold off on tailgating until after the 1:00 games. otherwise I won't remember the game

yeah i hear you on that....atmosphere down there will be pretty insane
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

yeah. i will be up in 220. i wanna start tailgating now. 244--where's that again?

according to stubhub it is right around the 50.

I really want to hold off on tailgating until after the 1:00 games. otherwise I won't remember the game

P-ssies.
  • Hey, I'm not expecting anything. All I know is they are legit. And now that we're on that level, the sky's the limit.

And unfortunately, I become fully invested, which is where the heartbreak comes in down the line. :lol:

I know...these Reid teams suck ya in big time

I had predicted 6 to 8 wins before the season...I'm glad I was wrong

Gotta take care of Bizness this weekend

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:

P-ssies.

trust me, I do not disappoint on game days.
    Hey, I'm not expecting anything. All I know is they are legit. And now that we're on that level, the sky's the limit.

gonna be a fun ride man. this time of year is great. i like how it coincides with the holiday season too. thanksgiving comes and our late season push begins...hopefully it doesn't end around new years once again though :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

gonna be a fun ride man. this time of year is great. i like how it coincides with the holiday season too. thanksgiving comes and our late season push begins...hopefully it doesn't end around new years once again though :mrgreen:

Do we play a Thursday game on T-giving?
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Do we play a Thursday game on T-giving?

Thurs Dec. 2nd against Houston...
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Any of you guys jammin to the Sirius channel?
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Any of you guys jammin to the Sirius channel?

yes. it is pretty awesome. but they need get some older live stuff into the regular rotation
    www.myspace.com
    Doesn't Sirius cost? Pandora, ipod - that's all I'll ever need.

sirius is well worth the price of admission.
    www.myspace.com
  • Doesn't Sirius cost? Pandora, ipod - that's all I'll ever need.

How much a year ?

What for though? All the music I could ever want is on my ipod, and if I need more I get it. And whatever I don't have I am convinced Pandora is actually a chip they've planted in all of our skulls which tells me what I will like. Kinda like Google. Seriously, why should I pay for radio? And not to mention all the stuff that I would need to have to be SAT radio capable(which I'm assuming I have, but still...)
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    So now you guys are all on the Vick-train. I would have taken him on the Cowboys in Week 1, and you were all begging for Kolb. Would you give him to the Cowboys for a Janikowski kick to the balls for Jerry Jones? Are there historical precedents (outside of you guys booing McSuck) for a player that a fanbase wanted little part of and ended up begrudgingly admitting that he was pretty sick.
  • RW81233 wrote:
    So now you guys are all on the Vick-train. I would have taken him on the Cowboys in Week 1, and you were all begging for Kolb. Would you give him to the Cowboys for a Janikowski kick to the balls for Jerry Jones? Are there historical precedents (outside of you guys booing McSuck) for a player that a fanbase wanted little part of and ended up begrudgingly admitting that he was pretty sick.

Yes we were ALL WRONG about Vick,i didn't like or want him here at all. But what he's done is so far speaks for itself. Being wrong and admitting it is just fine with me,RESIGN Vick now.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    RW81233 wrote:

Yes we were ALL WRONG about Vick,i didn't like or want him here at all. But what he's done is so far speaks for itself. Being wrong and admitting it is just fine with me,RESIGN Vick now.
    so much for that kevin kolb #1 fan bib i was gonna get you for xmas, guess it's a vick one now. should i put a few pitbull's on it or would that be bad form.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

so much for that kevin kolb #1 fan bib i was gonna get you for xmas, guess it's a vick one now. should i put a few pitbull's on it or would that be bad form.

I respect what Vick is doing on the field but I wont have him walk my dogs anytime soon

If anyone could of predicted this from Vick you're a liar !

I respect what Vick is doing on the field but I wont have him walk my dogs anytime soon

If anyone could of predicted this from Vick you're a liar !
    i'm more shocked by vick's play on the field then anything

i don't think even vick himself coulda predicted this

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    scroll up to the week 1 discussion...I didn't say he would be this good, but I was on his side from day 1. And to quote "the dude" I hate the FUCKING EAGLES.
  • RW81233 wrote:
    scroll up to the week 1 discussion...I didn't say he would be this good, but I was on his side from day 1. And to quote "the dude" I hate the FUCKING EAGLES.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile

;)

What for though? All the music I could ever want is on my ipod, and if I need more I get it. And whatever I don't have I am convinced Pandora is actually a chip they've planted in all of our skulls which tells me what I will like. Kinda like Google. Seriously, why should I pay for radio? And not to mention all the stuff that I would need to have to be SAT radio capable(which I'm assuming I have, but still...)

hey it's not for everyone. can you listen to pandora in your car? i thought that was just internet.

plus it's more than music. all the sports channels--the nfl thing on sunday is perfect for tailgates...talk stations....and news like cnn, bloomberg etc, etc, etc. plus this pearl jam channel. i love it.
    www.myspace.com
    edited November 2010
    RW81233 wrote:

what a jag off. yeah, this fan base wanted little part of him :roll: . the whole world wanted nothing to do with the guy. and absolutely no team in the entire nfl wanted anything to do with him or else we'd have traded him by july. there was no interest what so ever. none. zip. nada. thank god for that.

i'm one of the few on record as liking the vick signing last year.i think jearlpam was on board too.

kolb can still be a decent qb in the nfl. he's proven as much already. pretty clear what his faults are though. your whole basis for this argument is a friend who watched kolb play some games in college anyway. pretty weak.

sounds like sour grapes from a cowboys fan to me.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    edited November 2010

hey it's not for everyone. can you listen to pandora in your car? i thought that was just internet.

plus it's more than music. all the sports channels--the nfl thing on sunday is perfect for tailgates...talk stations....and news like cnn, bloomberg etc, etc, etc. plus this pearl jam channel. i love it.

Yeah, Pandora is on iphones and itouches or whatever. It's glorious. I just don't know what I would use satellite radio for outside of my car that it would warrant me paying for it. PJ station = my ipod. I've been in people's cars that have it, but meh, just not for me.

And, Jeags, why do you humor that shlep Cowboys fan? There are those who are meant to be ignored.
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on

How much a year ?

i think its like 13 bucks a month
    www.myspace.com
    Jeags, and yes, here is when it all went down over a year ago....

Ladies and gentlemen - I give you, within this thread, my defense of Mike Vick(well, not really defense per se, but shit, good times). Boy, do I remember this thread... viewtopic.php?f=14&t=106975&hilit=vick+eagles&start=30#p2448747

And so Dude From Upstate New York Who Jumped On The Cowboys Bandwagon knows, my point with Kolb was you paid him to be the starter. No one thought he'd be like this. No one. And of course this now changes everything.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-Vick ... 2375743150

i don't know what's worse the fact someone created this page or that it has 14 likes from dumbass cowboys fan

i kinda do wish i was a giants fan or jets fan :P

metsfan wrote:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike-Vick-to-the-Dallas-Cowboys/176032375743150

i don't know what's worse the fact someone created this page or that it has 14 likes from dumbass cowboys fan

i kinda do wish i was a giants fan or jets fan :P

But ya can't. Instead you're stuck in Fraud Purgatory for eternity. A shame really...
This discussion has been closed.