THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    psu product sean lee is turning into a beast for the cowboys. their leading tackler and just got a huge pick (i think his 4th).

just another reason why i dislike trading within your division.

at least we ended up with daniel te'o-nesheim

:x
    www.myspace.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    go giants
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    psu product sean lee is turning into a beast for the cowboys. their leading tackler and just got a huge pick (i think his 4th).

so are the Reid haters conflicted again today?

and were you guys happy with 27 carries...and 38 yards?
  • pjhawks wrote:

Dude ur seriously worse at football then the fixer is at baseball.
    Go Birds!!!!
    pjhawks wrote:

aren't they legitimate questions?

i want to know your thoughts on running the football that many times with no success - seriously did you like it because it ran the clock regardless of the lack of success or would you have preferred more passes since the run wasn't working? it's an interesting question is it not?
  • 27 rushes... and a 26-10 win.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    27 rushes... and a 26-10 win.

he acts like vick was lighting it up too. :? the guy was clearly rusty after missing time and had a 69 passer rating, completed 50% of his passes and tossed a pick. pretty much nothing worked on offense after midway through the 2nd.

the eagles beat a bad football team on sunday. the eagles usually beat bad football teams. this is nothing to get excited over.
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    wow jets come to town this weekend....didn't realize that
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Anyone looking for tickets to the season finale vs. the skins? I'll sell at a discount or trade for any PJ vinyl worth over $500.00 :shock: JK!

Edit:: The division title may be on the line! :lol:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • wow jets come to town this weekend....didn't realize that

Eagles are 8-0 vs. the Jets. :o
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • JK_Livin wrote:
    Anyone looking for tickets to the season finale vs. the skins? I'll sell at a discount or trade for any PJ vinyl worth over $500.00 :shock: JK!

I should be flipping through my PJ20 vinyl any minute now... :lol:

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    edited December 2011
    pjhawks wrote:

you gotta be kidding me dude. you are the guy that defends howard...even going as far as comparing him to ted williams and babe ruth for christ sake. then you say zach duke would be a good 3rd starter even though he can't crack an MLB rotation these days.

you can disagree with me all you want. to make a ludicrous statement like I don't know what I'm saying is flat out wrong though. Idiotic, though that's how most of your posts are so I'm not surprised. not sure why you're trying to start shit. if you want to debate baseball, meet me in the phils thread. I will crush you as always. otherwise leave me alone
    Post edited by The Fixer on
    27 rushes... and a 26-10 win.

he acts like vick was lighting it up too. :? the guy was clearly rusty after missing time and had a 69 passer rating, completed 50% of his passes and tossed a pick. pretty much nothing worked on offense after midway through the 2nd.

that performance had nothing to do with rust. just a typical vick game

I'd love to see his passing splits. His 2nd half numbers must be horrific
    JK_Livin wrote:

could be reid's swan song too

i sold mine for that game month's ago. new years day is asking a lot anyways...

good luck! :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:

does a season ticket holder selling tickets equal fraud fan? i think so but checking with you since are the fraud fan guru :D
    pjhawks wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

does a season ticket holder selling tickets equal fraud fan? i think so but checking with you since are the fraud fan guru :D

why don't you just refer to the 20 other times you've asked me this question.
    www.myspace.com

nah easier to ask again as maybe after another season your perspective has changed.
    pjhawks wrote:

nah easier to ask again as maybe after another season your perspective has changed.

what are you talking about man? :?

in 11 years i think i've gone to every game only once or twice. i go to about half of the games usually.
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

in 11 years i think i've gone to every game only once or twice. i go to about half of the games usually.

lighten up francis - just playing back at ya' since you love to choose who is a fraud or not.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

lighten up francis - just playing back at ya' since you love to choose who is a fraud or not.

who is francis? :?

why don't you buy jk's tickets? looks like you can get them for below face value and it could be a nice chance for you to experience the linc.

.........and if the eagles win, you can rush the field and try to take the goalposts down.
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Selling season tix has nothing to do with how much of a fan you are. People have lives and sometimes life gets in the way. I went to 2 games this year, mostly to attend my son's sporting events. Thankfully I haven't missed much. The main reason I've sold the Jets tix and I'm trying to sell the Redskins is because the Eagles are putting a poor product and effort on the field. :evil: I've got a lot better things I can do with 8 hours of my time.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • .........and if the eagles win, you can rush the field and try to take the goalposts down.

:lol::lol::lol:

JK_Livin wrote:
    Selling season tix has nothing to do with how much of a fan you are. People have lives and sometimes life gets in the way. I went to 2 games this year, mostly to attend my son's sporting events. Thankfully I haven't missed much. The main reason I've sold the Jets tix and I'm trying to sell the Redskins is because the Eagles are putting a poor product and effort on the field. :evil: I've got a lot better things I can do with 8 hours of my time.

exactly.

assuming they are out of it, i'm kinda hoping that place is half empty on new years to send a message to the owner. don't see that happening, but it would be nice.
    www.myspace.com
    sooooooooooo....we've got the #1 ranked redzone offense coming in on sunday against our 30th ranked redzone defense.

oh boy.
    :o:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • sooooooooooo....we've got the #1 ranked redzone offense coming in on sunday against our 30th ranked redzone defense.

oh boy.

Sounds like the playoff game last year. :roll:

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    the eagles beat a bad football team on sunday. the eagles usually beat bad football teams. this is nothing to get excited over.
    Usually being the key word :lol: Not this year they haven't beaten bad teams. If that was the case we'd be in first place with wins over Seattle and Arizona.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    sooooooooooo....we've got the #1 ranked redzone offense coming in on sunday against our 30th ranked redzone defense.

oh boy.
    Eagles are favored. :roll:
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:

oh boy.

home team plus trying to attract ny money....i thought it would drop more though.
    www.myspace.com
    Horos wrote:

oh boy.

home team plus trying to attract ny money....i thought it would drop more though.

two crappy teams. someone has to be favored

just turned down tix again. I think that's the 5th time this year
    The Fixer wrote:
    Horos wrote:

just turned down tix again. I think that's the 5th time this year

mr. lurie, take note.
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.