THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    6 rushes and 3 passes in the 4th quarter so far for the team who is leading...and holding onto said lead.

i'm just saying.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    6 rushes and 3 passes in the 4th quarter so far for the team who is leading...and holding onto said lead.

i'm just saying.

only thing more embarrassing than this team is it's so called fans. nice job Juggler to change the title - FRAUD if I've ever seen one. you better burn your jerseys if you are so embarrassed. stay classy san diego :oops:

still think this defense is better than the Giants d? soft and stupid is a bad combination for a defense.
    pjhawks wrote:

i'm just saying.

only thing more embarrassing than this team is it's so called fans. nice job Juggler to change the title - FRAUD if I've ever seen one. you better burn your jerseys if you are so embarrassed. stay classy san diego :oops:

still think this defense is better than the Giants d? soft and stupid is a bad combination for a defense.

hey, if you are not embarrassed by this team there's something wrong with you my friend.

the eagles defense is horrendous. the giants defense is also horrendous. you said the the giants defense is "way better than the eagles" which proved, to everyone, you know nothing about any other team in the league. and you obviously don't know much about this eagles team as well.
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

i'm just saying.

hey, if you are not embarrassed by this team there's something wrong with you my friend.

the eagles defense is horrendous. the giants defense is also horrendous. you said the the giants defense is "way better than the eagles" which proved, to everyone, you know nothing about any other team in the league. and you obviously don't know much about this eagles team as well.

we suck i know that but to me changing the thread title like you did is fraud behavior in my opionion. reeks of bandwagonism. remember it's easy to be a fan of a winning team.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

we suck i know that but to me changing the tread title like you did is fraud behavior in my opionion. reeks of bandwagonism. remember it's easy to be a fan of a winning team.

umm, i'm the biggest sixers fan you'll ever meet. :lol: love the birds too, obviously.

you know nothing about literally everything you attempt to talk about. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    quote="umm, i'm the biggest sixers fan you'll ever meet. love the birds too, obviously.

you know nothing about literally everything you attempt to talk about. :lol:

well i don't quit on my teams - and admitting you are a big sixers fan shows what a moron you are :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    pjhawks wrote:
    quote="umm, i'm the biggest sixers fan you'll ever meet. love the birds too, obviously.

well i don't quit on my teams - and admitting you are a big sixers fan shows what a moron you are :lol:

you have to admit....the eagles....aren't who we thought they were, and they are dangling from the hook
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    pjhawks wrote:

2 posts ago you rip me for indicating i "quit" on this team. i respond by saying i'm the biggest fan of one of the losing-est teams in all of basketball and that makes me a "moron." :?

conversing with you is interesting because you continually stick your foot in your mouth.

care to talk about the game tonight or do you just wish to argue, poorly, about nonsense?
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

you have to admit....the eagles....aren't who we thought they were, and they are dangling from the hook

yup this team sucks and is soft.
    pjhawks wrote:

2 posts ago you rip me for indicating i "quit" on this team. i respond by saying i'm the biggest fan of one of the losing-est teams in all of basketball and that makes me a "moron." :?

conversing with you is interesting because you continually stick your foot in your mouth.

care to talk about the game tonight or do you just wish to argue, poorly, about nonsense?

did you see the laugh smiley after the post - it was a joke - remember that from last night where you said the same thing? ligthen up francis.

what to say about the game tonight? defense sucked bad as it usually does and vince young was horrible. oh and riley cooper should be cut like brian finneran was so many moons ago
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

did you see the laugh smiley after the post - it was a joke - remember that from last night where you said the same thing? ligthen up francis.

what to say about the game tonight? defense sucked bad as it usually does and vince young was horrible. oh and riley cooper should be cut like brian finneran was so many moons ago

your original post did not have one of those faces.

what did you think of seattle's run heavy play calling in the 4th quarter when they had the lead? should have they thrown deep all quarter because the birds secondary stinks?
    www.myspace.com
    what did you think of seattle's run heavy play calling in the 4th quarter when they had the lead? should have they thrown deep all quarter because the birds secondary stinks?

nope not with our atrocious d and that fact that we took like 7 minutes to score a td because we were running the ball on that drive. the drive the 2nd score took way too long for eagles.
    pjhawks wrote:

nope not with our atrocious d and that fact that we took like 7 minutes to score a td because we were running the ball on that drive. the drive the 2nd score took way too long for eagles.

yeah the eagles were acting like it was the 2nd quarter there. that nonchalant attitude late in games is nothing new with this coach. :roll:

but seattle though....you were cool with them running the ball to protect their lead even before that long birds drive? seattle's first drive in the 4th consisted of 5 runs and 2 passes and ate up 5 minutes of the clock. no points were scored but it left the eagles with little time for a comeback. that seems to be opposite of everything you've said in here...especially the other night when i cited the 3 games when the eagles could have done that but didn't. please explain.

edit--changed the thread title. tis a work in progress depending on my mood :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • What a game tonight. Free tickets, McCoy gets my fantasy team 25 pts. and the Hawks win. WOW!!!!
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    What a game tonight. Free tickets, McCoy gets my fantasy team 25 pts. and the Hawks win. WOW!!!!

I would assume that a 5-7 team is a good time for Seattle fans in December.....
  • better than expected this year. we were not expected to even win 5 games but the "Dream Team" was supposed to go to the Superbowl. The Hawks are feasting on the other birds in the NFL!!!
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • better than expected this year. we were not expected to even win 5 games but the "Dream Team" was supposed to go to the Superbowl. The Hawks are feasting on the other birds in the NFL!!!

Flying High! :lol:

Tacoma is one of the shittiest places I've ever seen.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

Not sure about that one, bud! I've been to Philly, have a few friends that live there and it's a dump ;):lol:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    It used to be fun to come here and make fun. Now it's just sad. :cry:
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    It used to be fun to come here and make fun. Now it's just sad like my fantasy team. :cry:

:shock: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    crazypjfan wrote:

Not sure about that one, bud! I've been to Philly, have a few friends that live there and it's a dump ;):lol:
    Philly is the 'Taint of the States.'
    #FHP
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    It used to be fun to come here and make fun. Now it's just sad like my fantasy team. :cry:

Really funny there. Maybe if I had the time to join the 20,000 post club I would have time to devote to fantasy football. I might suck but at least I'm not quitting.
    #FHP
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    go eagles. yay.
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Really funny there. Maybe if I had the time to join the 20,000 post club I would have time to devote to fantasy football. I might suck but at least I'm not quitting.

:oops:

FF is such a crap shoot....unless you have a good draft strategy....and mine is solid.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'm still laughing at your edit.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:
    I'm still laughing at your edit.

stick with me kid...i'll teach your ropes of FF.....

here are the keys.
    it's ok to draft a stud RB early....just make sure he has 5 or less years of running
    take the best available player during the first 5 rounds regardless of position...do not reach for these picks...and focus on wr's and qb's and maybe te.
    starting in round 6 or so, start grabbing the upside RB's...rookies that will start, players that fly under the rader, break out players
    win the league.

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Is there a bigger piece of shit in the NFL than DeSean Jackson? That guy makes me fucking sick...

yes. ironically, he also plays for the eagles. he wears number 7 and plays QB
    Haha, love the pity party Kurt Warner and crew are giving McNabb. I want the god damn national media and fans to give the Philly area their comeuppance on their assessment of this douchebag. Now. All we ever heard, overwhelmingly, from the country is how we were wrong on our conviction of Donovan and that we're terrible for it - only thing is we were right, and it only took the everyone else around the country two years later than us to realize this. For the most part I don't care what anyone outside of Philly thinks, but I want our comeuppance damnit. Comeuppance!

love how eagles fans forget that they wanted ricky williams over mcnabb. so in my book they are 1-1 on mcnabb related stuff.
    The Fixer wrote:
    It is a passing league but when ur best playmakers a rb u use him more not less. If we had brees Brady manning rodgers then passing that much makes sense. When u have an undersized qb who isn't known as a very accurate qb you run more especially when ur rb avgs almost 6yds a carry.

you know mccoy has the 4th most carries in the league right?
    :lol:
    so do you think it makes sense to give it to him so little in the 4th quarter of games you are leading or within one score? sort of an important time of the game right? right?

play calling has been awful all year. you've said so yourself on multiple occasions man.

yeah, I'm not defending reid's play calling this year. he has been pretty bad

just saying that eagles fans keep crying about using mccoy more. he is 4th in league in carries. he's not the kind of back that's going to carry the ball 22-25 times a game. he'd be dead by week 5 if that was the case (he's already banged up with the toe injury that almost forced him to miss last night's game).

if anything they need another RB to compliment mccoy so that they can run the ball more (which I do agree they shoudl do at times)

and I was saying the same shit about a TO before the FG at the end of the half. That was ridiculous

on a positive note, there is still hope for a top 10 pick and a shot at matt barkley :D
    surprised dion lewis didn't try to return that one.

That's another thing - what the fuck is all the hype on this kid?

i kinda like him as a backup rb...i don't think he's ever returned kicks though.

he blows. too small and too slow. other than that he's great.

not sure where you guys see hype? he was a good college player, but he's not an NFL guy on a good team. I said that when they drafted him. hated the pick
This discussion has been closed.