THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    At least one Donovan came up clutch in my lifetime. HEY OHHHHHHHH.

hahaha, awesome. I'm definitely stealing that
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    The Fixer wrote:

this round of the world cup is akin to the wild card or divisional round of the nfl playoffs though....just big for us cuz we normally suck at the sport.

it was an empty net too...i could have scored that one!
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,966
    The Fixer wrote:

this round of the world cup is akin to the wild card or divisional round of the nfl playoffs though....just big for us cuz we normally suck at the sport.

This is the first time they've won their group since 1930. Yyyyyeah, it's a little bigger than that. And I don't even like soccer.
    The Fixer wrote:

This is the first time they've won their group since 1930. Yyyyyeah, it's a little bigger than that. And I don't even like soccer.

that's my point...it was the first round of the world cup. we normally suck...hence not winning that round in 80 years.
    www.myspace.com
    that's my point...it was the first round of the world cup. we normally suck...hence not winning that round in 80 years.

And my point is it was huge. SSSSHHHHHHUUUUGE.

alexi lalas played well.
    www.myspace.com

alexi lalas played well.

You mean the lead singer of the Spin Doctors?

alexi lalas played well.

the spin doctors are a regular band at this bar near my house. they play there like 3-4 times a year. i once ate dinner in the booth right next to them. they've come a long way since 1993.
    www.myspace.com

alexi lalas played well.

more annoying band...spin doctors or barenaked ladies?

alexi lalas played well.

the spin doctors are a regular band at this bar near my house. they play there like 3-4 times a year. i once ate dinner in the booth right next to them. they've come a long way since 1993.

your last sentence made me laugh out loud. haha
    The Fixer wrote:
    alexi lalas played well.

That's tough, but I gotta go Barenaked Ladies.

Oh, and Fixer - bartending job: looking like Monday nights, and every other Saturday. Just gotta get confirmation this week.
    The Fixer wrote:

Oh, and Fixer - bartending job: looking like Monday nights, and every other Saturday. Just gotta get confirmation this week.

nice, congrats...what's name of bar again?

and I agree, barenaked ladies. possibly the worst band ever created
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

nice, congrats...what's name of bar again?

and I agree, barenaked ladies. possibly the worst band ever created

PJ Henry's on Haverford Ave. next to Wynnewood Lanes. Stop down for a day load some weekend.
    bravos down 2 in the ninth...
    www.myspace.com
    bravos down 2 in the ninth...

Word. Bring that shit down to 3.5

PJ Henry's on Haverford Ave. next to Wynnewood Lanes. Stop down for a day load some weekend.

yeah man, definitely. keep me posted
    what do you do with vick?

i was for the signing a year ago. but this idiot should have known he should not have been anywhere near that thing over the weekend. at this point, you're not getting much production out of him. he supposedly did not look good during the ota's. nobody is biting in the trade department....think it's time to admit a mistake and cut him loose. maybe wait a bit for an injury in training camp though. they should just call garcia at this point. goodell might drop the hammer on him just for associating with those clowns.
    www.myspace.com

i was for the signing a year ago. but this idiot should have known he should not have been anywhere near that thing over the weekend. at this point, you're not getting much production out of him. he supposedly did not look good during the ota's. nobody is biting in the trade department....think it's time to admit a mistake and cut him loose. maybe wait a bit for an injury in training camp though. they should just call garcia at this point. goodell might drop the hammer on him just for associating with those clowns.

I've never been a vick fan. he is fast. other than that he sucks as a QB. I really thought Reid was gonna move him during the offseason and bring garcia in as the backup.

Either way, I don't see this as a huge deal. at least getting rid of him gets rid of the wildcat
    The Fixer wrote:

I've never been a vick fan. he is fast. other than that he sucks as a QB. I really thought Reid was gonna move him during the offseason and bring garcia in as the backup.

Either way, I don't see this as a huge deal. at least getting rid of him gets rid of the wildcat

well we just look pretty stupid giving him 5 million bucks a couple months back though.

garcia or some other experienced west coast qb needs to be on this team to help mentor kolb. i was okay with vick as backup last year. but with a first year starter now, i think you need someone who can help him when times get tough. vick ain't that guy...
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

well we just look pretty stupid giving him 5 million bucks a couple months back though.

garcia or some other experienced west coast qb needs to be on this team to help mentor kolb. i was okay with vick as backup last year. but with a first year starter now, i think you need someone who can help him when times get tough. vick ain't that guy...

yeah, I agree. that's why I thought vick would get moved during the draft.

imagine if kolb gets dinged up and has to miss a game. god forbid vick plays well. that's all we need is the idiot eagle fans saying vick should start and turning against kolb. you can see something like that coming a mile away
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    So according to the owner of the restaurant and video, he left right before the shooting with people and the shots came from the direction he left from. What a class act.
  • more sad news from a Phillies QB....much sadder....Randall Cunningham's 2 year old son drowned in a backyard hot tub
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    So according to the owner of the restaurant and video, he left right before the shooting with people and the shots came from the direction he left from. What a class act.

yeah, really. I hope he gets locked up again. he's an ass hole
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

If it's true and he was even close to that shooting, you may never see him in an NFL uniform again.
    more sad news from a Phillies QB....much sadder....Randall Cunningham's 2 year old son drowned in a backyard hot tub

that is very sad. Old dude for a 2 year old son.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

If it's true and he was even close to that shooting, you may never see him in an NFL uniform again.

he's done. goodell will drop the hammer on him.

if the eagles organization, namely lurie, are men of their words, they would not wait for the nfl and just cut him themselves. lurie said he had no room for error.

this really does not look good on reid though. reid is the one who stuck his neck out for this guy...he produced nearly nothing for us last year...didnt fetch us anything in the trade market...and then cost us 5M a couple months ago with his bonus.

like i said, i thought it was worth the risk for 1.5M last year....it just looks like a total joke at this point though. cut him now and save whatever face you have left.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

if the eagles organization, namely lurie, are men of their words, they would not wait for the nfl and just cut him themselves. lurie said he had no room for error.

this really does not look good on reid though. reid is the one who stuck his neck out for this guy...he produced nearly nothing for us last year...didnt fetch us anything in the trade market...and then cost us 5M a couple months ago with his bonus.

like i said, i thought it was worth the risk for 1.5M last year....it just looks like a total joke at this point though. cut him now and save whatever face you have left.

It doesn't cost them anything if he's booted from the NFL. Eagles won't owe him the 5 mil. And if they already did pay him, they would get it back.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

It doesn't cost them anything if he's booted from the NFL. Eagles won't owe him the 5 mil. And if they already did pay him, they would get it back.

yeah, eagles save that money. have to agree with jeags though, what was the point of bringing him in to begin with? I thought for sure they would move him for a pick before this year's draft.

I hope he does get charged with something...he's a scumbag
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    I read about Randall Cunningham's son today. How heartbreaking.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    milarso wrote:
    I read about Randall Cunningham's son today. How heartbreaking.

yeah that's just awful. randall was my favorite player growing up. still have the Ulitmate Weapon SI issue somewhere at my place.

cant imagine what him and his wife are going through right now...
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.