THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Just keeping you up to date, bud ;)
    crazypjfan wrote:
    The Herremans injury might be a bigger concern than Marlin Jackson.

thanks profootball.com headline reader... :roll:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... n-jackson/

Todd Herremans could be a bigger issue for Eagles than Marlin Jackson
    Posted by Mike Florio on June 2, 2010 9:22 AM ET
    With defensive back Marlin Jackson gone for the year -- and possibly for his career -- with a ruptured Achilles tendon that comes on the heels of a pair of ACL tears, Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer points out that there's an even bigger injury issue potentially plaguing the Eagles.

Per McLane, guard Todd Herremans missed Tuesday's practice due to a lingering problem with his left foot.

Herremans had a stress fracture in the foot last year, which caused him to miss the first five games of the season. He then was able to play for the balance of the year.

His most recent absence comes at a time when center Jamaal Jackson is recovering from a torn ACL -- and when Stacy Andrews' ability to stay healthy remains unclear.

With Jackson, who had been moved to free safety, now gone, the Eagles need to come up with a viable Plan B. One possibility would be to move Macho Harris back to safety from cornerback. Another option would be to find another safety (they're reportedly not interested in O.J. Atogwe).

Or they could just move forward with the guys they having, hopeful that none of them suffers an injury similar to Jackson's.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    go back to your hibernation
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Just keeping you up to date, bud ;)
    crazypjfan wrote:
    The Herremans injury might be a bigger concern than Marlin Jackson.

thanks profootball.com headline reader... :roll:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... n-jackson/

Todd Herremans could be a bigger issue for Eagles than Marlin Jackson
    Posted by Mike Florio on June 2, 2010 9:22 AM ET
    With defensive back Marlin Jackson gone for the year -- and possibly for his career -- with a ruptured Achilles tendon that comes on the heels of a pair of ACL tears, Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer points out that there's an even bigger injury issue potentially plaguing the Eagles.

Per McLane, guard Todd Herremans missed Tuesday's practice due to a lingering problem with his left foot.

Herremans had a stress fracture in the foot last year, which caused him to miss the first five games of the season. He then was able to play for the balance of the year.

His most recent absence comes at a time when center Jamaal Jackson is recovering from a torn ACL -- and when Stacy Andrews' ability to stay healthy remains unclear.

With Jackson, who had been moved to free safety, now gone, the Eagles need to come up with a viable Plan B. One possibility would be to move Macho Harris back to safety from cornerback. Another option would be to find another safety (they're reportedly not interested in O.J. Atogwe).

Or they could just move forward with the guys they having, hopeful that none of them suffers an injury similar to Jackson's.
    www.myspace.com
    looks like herremans and stu will be fine:

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eag ... z0puLpBDMU
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    We need stu back in the middle bad. He was missed greatly last year.
    Go Birds!!!!
    We need stu back in the middle bad. He was missed greatly last year.

he's fine.

lehigh's only 6 weeks away or so!

GO BIRDS!!
    www.myspace.com
    i cant wait to go up to lehigh...

Eagles QB Kolb excited for start of training camp
    By LES BOWEN
    Philadelphia Daily News

Andy Reid set his countdown clock before the Eagles coach met with reporters yesterday, at the conclusion of this spring's OTAs.

More than once, Reid referred to "46 days and 12 hours" until rookies were to report to Lehigh, the evening of July 26.

For Kevin Kolb, the quarterback who finally got to take the helm a little more than 2 months ago as the centerpiece of a reconfigured roster, that time figures to pass quickly.

"It feels like it's only 4 or 5 days away, because it's in the forefront of my mind," Kolb said. "I have to calm myself down some and realize there is a long time before then, but I'm excited about getting in front of the fans at practice."

Kolb said he plans to speak with Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers next week, about Rodgers' experience succeeding Brett Favre in Green Bay. He said he texted with Drew Brees yesterday and plans more communication with the Saints' QB.

"I feel like I am as prepared as I can be up to this point," Kolb said. "Summer is a very important time. We need to keep pushing."

Reid seemed to feel his young team - featuring the Eagles' largest class of drafted rookies (13) in more than 2 decades - got the important basic work done this spring, laying a foundation for the quicker pace of training camp.

"The things I saw in this camp were great effort and energy," Reid said. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us. I don't think [with] this crew that will be an issue."

Reid said having so much change on the roster shifts the picture for coaches in OTAs.

"You've got a lot of new faces, so there's an unknown there. You want to make sure that you find out, and you don't leave any base uncovered. Not that you didn't do it before, but you want to be more focused on that, and that will be important. It's been important to this point. I thought that the coaches did a nice job, and I thought that the players did a nice job at detailing their work. A lot of times, it's hard for young guys to raise their hands and ask a question, and these guys weren't afraid to do that. They did a good job taking notes, studying, watching tape and going out and executing. For as many new faces [as there are] around here, it was a fairly smooth process out there. I was asked about rebuilding and I don't look at it as rebuilding, I look at it as retooling. Put guys in, and here we go."

Defensive coordinator Sean McDermott missed yesterday for personal reasons, the team said, but offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg said his unit "went through a lot of installation for the fellas . . . They'll have quite a little taste of what we'll install in training camp."

These were Kolb's first sessions as the leader of the offense. Reid said he was pleased.

"I think he's done a good job. He's got good command in the huddle, and I think the players respect him," Reid said. "It is different. It's a lot more throws . . . It's a passing camp. He has a lot of throws, more than he would've [as a backup] in previous camps. I think he's handled that well, and he seems to have a pretty good grasp of the offense and the defensive schemes that we're throwing these routes against."

There were two pieces of real news from Reid's wrapup. One was that he has spoken with wideout DeSean Jackson , who skipped the final week of these workouts, and "he'll be here" when veterans report to Lehigh, July 29. Reid said Jackson had "personal reasons" for being absent, as did corner Asante Samuel. When questioners probed how Reid felt about Jackson and Samuel not showing, Reid said what he has said in previous such situations over the years.

"If you're here, you're going to get better, but, again, if you have personal reasons - and it is a voluntary minicamp on top of that - then you have to do what you have to do," Reid said. "I think more about the guys that are here, and make sure that we concentrate our efforts on that, and make sure the people that aren't here get whatever settled they need to get settled, and then move on."

Jackson has said he would like to have his rookie deal redone, after making the Pro Bowl as a wideout and a returner in his second NFL season. The Eagles have said that restrictions caused by the expiring collective bargaining agreement make that difficult. Jackson has not spoken about missing this week, but there have been reports saying the absence was not contract-related.

The other news was that strong safety Quintin Mikell, who limped off the field during Wednesday's workout, has an MCL sprain. Reid said Mikell will be fine by Lehigh.

Reid affirmed what was obvious from these workouts - with Marlin Jackson out for the season after tearing his Achilles' tendon (Jackson went on IR yesterday), second-round pick Nate Allen is the starting free safety going into training camp.

"You guys have met him now and have had a chance to talk to him, so you know he's a smart kid and he has a nice football mind," Reid said. "He's easy to teach."

Reid said subsequent tests showed Jackson's tendon might have been damaged previously. He was optimistic about Jackson, a former Colts corner, resuming his career, though he has suffered ACL tears the past 2 years.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/hom ... z0qYKmDkf2
    Play fantasy sports and win cash prizes instantly. Philly.com's Instant Fantasy Sports Games
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    i cant wait to go up to lehigh...

Eagles QB Kolb excited for start of training camp
    By LES BOWEN
    Philadelphia Daily News

Andy Reid set his countdown clock before the Eagles coach met with reporters yesterday, at the conclusion of this spring's OTAs.

More than once, Reid referred to "46 days and 12 hours" until rookies were to report to Lehigh, the evening of July 26.

For Kevin Kolb, the quarterback who finally got to take the helm a little more than 2 months ago as the centerpiece of a reconfigured roster, that time figures to pass quickly.

"It feels like it's only 4 or 5 days away, because it's in the forefront of my mind," Kolb said. "I have to calm myself down some and realize there is a long time before then, but I'm excited about getting in front of the fans at practice."

Kolb said he plans to speak with Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers next week, about Rodgers' experience succeeding Brett Favre in Green Bay. He said he texted with Drew Brees yesterday and plans more communication with the Saints' QB.

"I feel like I am as prepared as I can be up to this point," Kolb said. "Summer is a very important time. We need to keep pushing."

Reid seemed to feel his young team - featuring the Eagles' largest class of drafted rookies (13) in more than 2 decades - got the important basic work done this spring, laying a foundation for the quicker pace of training camp.

"The things I saw in this camp were great effort and energy," Reid said. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us. I don't think [with] this crew that will be an issue."

Reid said having so much change on the roster shifts the picture for coaches in OTAs.

"You've got a lot of new faces, so there's an unknown there. You want to make sure that you find out, and you don't leave any base uncovered. Not that you didn't do it before, but you want to be more focused on that, and that will be important. It's been important to this point. I thought that the coaches did a nice job, and I thought that the players did a nice job at detailing their work. A lot of times, it's hard for young guys to raise their hands and ask a question, and these guys weren't afraid to do that. They did a good job taking notes, studying, watching tape and going out and executing. For as many new faces [as there are] around here, it was a fairly smooth process out there. I was asked about rebuilding and I don't look at it as rebuilding, I look at it as retooling. Put guys in, and here we go."

Defensive coordinator Sean McDermott missed yesterday for personal reasons, the team said, but offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg said his unit "went through a lot of installation for the fellas . . . They'll have quite a little taste of what we'll install in training camp."

These were Kolb's first sessions as the leader of the offense. Reid said he was pleased.

"I think he's done a good job. He's got good command in the huddle, and I think the players respect him," Reid said. "It is different. It's a lot more throws . . . It's a passing camp. He has a lot of throws, more than he would've [as a backup] in previous camps. I think he's handled that well, and he seems to have a pretty good grasp of the offense and the defensive schemes that we're throwing these routes against."

There were two pieces of real news from Reid's wrapup. One was that he has spoken with wideout DeSean Jackson , who skipped the final week of these workouts, and "he'll be here" when veterans report to Lehigh, July 29. Reid said Jackson had "personal reasons" for being absent, as did corner Asante Samuel. When questioners probed how Reid felt about Jackson and Samuel not showing, Reid said what he has said in previous such situations over the years.

"If you're here, you're going to get better, but, again, if you have personal reasons - and it is a voluntary minicamp on top of that - then you have to do what you have to do," Reid said. "I think more about the guys that are here, and make sure that we concentrate our efforts on that, and make sure the people that aren't here get whatever settled they need to get settled, and then move on."

Jackson has said he would like to have his rookie deal redone, after making the Pro Bowl as a wideout and a returner in his second NFL season. The Eagles have said that restrictions caused by the expiring collective bargaining agreement make that difficult. Jackson has not spoken about missing this week, but there have been reports saying the absence was not contract-related.

The other news was that strong safety Quintin Mikell, who limped off the field during Wednesday's workout, has an MCL sprain. Reid said Mikell will be fine by Lehigh.

Reid affirmed what was obvious from these workouts - with Marlin Jackson out for the season after tearing his Achilles' tendon (Jackson went on IR yesterday), second-round pick Nate Allen is the starting free safety going into training camp.

"You guys have met him now and have had a chance to talk to him, so you know he's a smart kid and he has a nice football mind," Reid said. "He's easy to teach."

Reid said subsequent tests showed Jackson's tendon might have been damaged previously. He was optimistic about Jackson, a former Colts corner, resuming his career, though he has suffered ACL tears the past 2 years.

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/hom ... z0qYKmDkf2
    Play fantasy sports and win cash prizes instantly. Philly.com's Instant Fantasy Sports Games

The more I hear Kolb talk, the more I like him. Hopefully he's as good on the field as he has been in interviews. This offense is gonna be sick...the defense is what worries me
    The Fixer wrote:

The more I hear Kolb talk, the more I like him. Hopefully he's as good on the field as he has been in interviews. This offense is gonna be sick...the defense is what worries me

agreed. hopefully the line holds up for him though.
    www.myspace.com
    its mid june and these things mean nothing. but just to show how unpredictable this team will be: i was skimming through two of those nfl preview magazines and one, lindy's, had the finishing in last place while the other, athlon, had them in first. it could have been the other way around, i don't really remember. point is--we're in for an exciting transition year. get ready for a bunch of 45-38 games...
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,966
    its mid june and these things mean nothing. but just to show how unpredictable this team will be: i was skimming through two of those nfl preview magazines and one, lindy's, had the finishing in last place while the other, athlon, had them in first. it could have been the other way around, i don't really remember. point is--we're in for an exciting transition year. get ready for a bunch of 45-38 games...

The reason for this - we honestly have NO IDEA what we're going to get out of Kolb. Sure, we think we do, but when it comes down to it we have absolutely no idea.

The reason for this - we honestly have NO IDEA what we're going to get out of Kolb. Sure, we think we do, but when it comes down to it we have absolutely no idea.

i'm ready to walk into the unknown. it's what makes this team so intriguing right now.

but i really do think as long as he's merely average and assuming our line can give him a little bit of time, he and the offense will put up some big numbers.

the defense is obviously the biggest issue right now.

i'm really looking forward to lehigh and watching how young kolb leads the team...
    www.myspace.com
    I think this is smart. andy reid is the best

The recent trend in the NFL has been for teams to spend less time at training camp. Some teams don’t go away at all, preferring to work at their own facility. Others go to camp for a short time, usually breaking prior to the first preseason game.

But this summer the Eagles are adding days onto their stay at Lehigh University. They will be in camp a full week longer than last year. Rookies and selected veterans report July 26. The remainder of the squad is scheduled to arrive July 29. Camp doesn’t break until Aug. 18.

The Eagles will leave Lehigh twice – once for the Flight Night scrimmage at the Linc on Aug. 5 and again for the preseason opener against Jacksonville on Aug. 13 – but the squad will return to camp after both events.

“It’s going to be a tough training camp,” coach Andy Reid said last week as the Eagles concluded OTAs at the NovaCare Complex. “It’s a long one. We’re up at Lehigh for an extra week and we’re going to crank it.”

Reid delivered the message to the players before they scattered for vacation. He told them it would be a long, hot summer in the Lehigh Valley. He expects the players to show up in the right frame of mind.

“We’re not going to slow down,” Reid said.

Why the longer stay at training camp? Probably because there are so many new faces on the team. There are 42 players on the current roster with two or fewer years experience, 23 of them are rookies.

Combine all that youth with a new starting quarterback and an overhauled defense and it is understandable that the coaches will want to put in more time on the practice field and the classroom. It’s easier to do when you have everyone in a camp setting. If the meetings don’t end until 11 P.M., guys can just fall into their bunks rather than drive home.

Also there is the advantage of the players having more time to bond and develop chemistry. Living in the dorms and eating together in the cafeteria can help in that process, too.

It will be interesting to see if Reid continues his practice of running very physical camps. Since Reid became the coach, the Eagles have done more live hitting in preseason than other clubs. Most teams cut back on contact to minimize the risk of injury, but the Eagles still hit quite a bit.
    The Fixer wrote:
    I think this is smart. andy reid is the best

The recent trend in the NFL has been for teams to spend less time at training camp. Some teams don’t go away at all, preferring to work at their own facility. Others go to camp for a short time, usually breaking prior to the first preseason game.

But this summer the Eagles are adding days onto their stay at Lehigh University. They will be in camp a full week longer than last year. Rookies and selected veterans report July 26. The remainder of the squad is scheduled to arrive July 29. Camp doesn’t break until Aug. 18.

The Eagles will leave Lehigh twice – once for the Flight Night scrimmage at the Linc on Aug. 5 and again for the preseason opener against Jacksonville on Aug. 13 – but the squad will return to camp after both events.

“It’s going to be a tough training camp,” coach Andy Reid said last week as the Eagles concluded OTAs at the NovaCare Complex. “It’s a long one. We’re up at Lehigh for an extra week and we’re going to crank it.”

Reid delivered the message to the players before they scattered for vacation. He told them it would be a long, hot summer in the Lehigh Valley. He expects the players to show up in the right frame of mind.

“We’re not going to slow down,” Reid said.

Why the longer stay at training camp? Probably because there are so many new faces on the team. There are 42 players on the current roster with two or fewer years experience, 23 of them are rookies.

Combine all that youth with a new starting quarterback and an overhauled defense and it is understandable that the coaches will want to put in more time on the practice field and the classroom. It’s easier to do when you have everyone in a camp setting. If the meetings don’t end until 11 P.M., guys can just fall into their bunks rather than drive home.

Also there is the advantage of the players having more time to bond and develop chemistry. Living in the dorms and eating together in the cafeteria can help in that process, too.

It will be interesting to see if Reid continues his practice of running very physical camps. Since Reid became the coach, the Eagles have done more live hitting in preseason than other clubs. Most teams cut back on contact to minimize the risk of injury, but the Eagles still hit quite a bit.

with how young the team is, and how many first year players that will be contributing this year, i think you have to do this.
    www.myspace.com
    "we're going back to 1999." andy reid on the approach he's taking to training camp this year.

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.
    www.myspace.com
    "we're going back to 1999." andy reid on the approach he's taking to training camp this year.

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

Ha. I going to say the exact same thing when I saw you post that article. Looks like - barring any drastic failures - Reid's going to be here a loooong time. 10 year cycles - so it looks like he's gonna get another decade to win one.

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

Ha. I going to say the exact same thing when I saw you post that article. Looks like - barring any drastic failures - Reid's going to be here a loooong time. 10 year cycles - so it looks like he's gonna get another decade to win one.

yeah...it is what it is. let's hope he gets it right with this 2nd decade.
    www.myspace.com

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

I just wanna know when we get our second dosage of Hugh Douglas and Ike Reese as radio personalities...

I just wanna know when we get our second dosage of Hugh Douglas and Ike Reese as radio personalities...

trent cole and omar gaither circa 2014
    www.myspace.com

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

Reid should be here as long as he wants to be. best thing to ever happen to the franchise
    The Fixer wrote:

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

Reid should be here as long as he wants to be. best thing to ever happen to the franchise
    more like the biggest tease to happen to the franchise :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

he built it up from nothing. only criticism I'd have is that he kept mcnabb too long. now he's got them primed for another successful decade. he's so underappreciated in philly, which isn't surprising since we're talking about philly fans.
    edited June 2010
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

he built it up from nothing. only criticism I'd have is that he kept mcnabb too long. now he's got them primed for another successful decade. he's so underappreciated in philly, which isn't surprising since we're talking about philly fans.

he inherited a very good defense whose players remained on the team through reid's best years, and benefited from one of the best defensive coordinators in the league. he drafted a hall of fame caliber qb right off the bat...but then took 5 years to surround him with quality receivers. (well one in 04...then waited another 4 years to bring in more)

for as long as he's been here without a championship, in a town that has never won a super bowl, you can make the argument that the fans have been really tolerant of him actually.

either way, i think you overappreciate him. he's great, don't get me wrong. best coach we've ever had...at least since 1960 or so. but he's had a full decade and has not delivered yet despite playing in a mediocre conference, being favored in multiple championship games..at home no less, and he gets outcoached way more often than not in big games...plus he still makes the same mistakes on field and off that he made in 1999.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

he inherited a very good defense, and benefited from one of the best defensive coordinators in the league. he drafted a hall of fame caliber qb right off the bat...but then took 5 years to surround him with quality receivers. (well one in 04...then waited another 4 years to bring in more)

for as long as he's been here without a championship, in a town that has never won a super bowl, you can make the argument that the fans have been really tolerant of him actually.

either way, i think you overappreciate him. he's great, don't get me wrong. best coach we've ever had...at least since 1960 or so. but he's had a full decade and has not delivered yet despite playing in a mediocre conference, being favored in multiple championship games..at home no less, and he gets outcoached way more often than not in big games...plus he still makes the same mistakes on field and off that he made in 1999.

he inherited a crap team. only had 3 seasons where he didn't have a winning record (including one that was 8-8)

philly fans (eagle fans especially), are idiots. people actually complain about the way he answers questions in press conferences. really, who gives a shit? he wins

I like him more than most...true. jim johnson was great, but he often shit the bed in big games (matt ware on branch in SB...getting SCHOOLED by todd haley in the NFC title game).

reid has reloaded on the fly and the team is primed for another successful decade. now that mcnabb is gone, the chances of the elusive SB win have increased (in the long run...they're 2-3 years away)

he brings stability to the franchise...give him a lifetime contract
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

he inherited a very good defense, and benefited from one of the best defensive coordinators in the league. he drafted a hall of fame caliber qb right off the bat...but then took 5 years to surround him with quality receivers. (well one in 04...then waited another 4 years to bring in more)

he inherited a crap team. only had 3 seasons where he didn't have a winning record (including one that was 8-8)

philly fans (eagle fans especially), are idiots. people actually complain about the way he answers questions in press conferences. really, who gives a shit? he wins

I like him more than most...true. jim johnson was great, but he often shit the bed in big games (matt ware on branch in SB...getting SCHOOLED by todd haley in the NFC title game).

reid has reloaded on the fly and the team is primed for another successful decade. now that mcnabb is gone, the chances of the elusive SB win have increased (in the long run...they're 2-3 years away)

he brings stability to the franchise...give him a lifetime contract

trotter, douglas, dawkins, taylor, vincent---cornerstones of this team for most of last decade were already here when reid took over. this defense was already good right from the get go. how we did not win a super bowl with that defense and with how poor the conference was back then is inexcusable.

andy reid is not a good big game coach. i keep holding out hope that he will stop making the same dumb mistakes he always makes...but never does. johnson came up small a lot too. but it was his defense that carried the team to those games way more often than reid's offense.

and i've been giving the eagles credit for rebuilding while still winning for the last 2 years. we're moving in the right direction. doesn't take away from the fact that he's missed multiple chances, over the last 11 years, to win a super bowl.

but hey, we're 2-3 years away again!...just like we were in 1999 :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    fair points...and you're right about the defense.

I blame mcnabb more than reid for the playoff losses. mcnabb always played too tight in big games. That was a great era for eagle football, but I'm looking forward to moving on.

I'm looking forward to watching the young guys grow together
    The Fixer wrote:
    fair points...and you're right about the defense.

I blame mcnabb more than reid for the playoff losses. mcnabb always played too tight in big games. That was a great era for eagle football, but I'm looking forward to moving on.

I'm looking forward to watching the young guys grow together

there's a lot of blame to go around. i'm as excited for this year as i've been in a while. and thats with me expecting 8 - 10 wins. it really does remind me of 10 years ago or so...
    www.myspace.com
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

So you love another year of the same old, same old? I too look forward to another year of the "gold standard". This guy has had 10 years to do his job, win the Super Bowl, and he hasn't done it. Each week they lose, he sits at his podium and says "I need to do a better job". If I went into work and said that on a weekly basis, I would have been fired 9 years ago. I can't wait for him to be gone but unfortunately we are stuck with him a few more years. Gold standard...

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

So you love another year of the same old, same old? I too look forward to another year of the "gold standard". This guy has had 10 years to do his job, win the Super Bowl, and he hasn't done it. Each week they lose, he sits at his podium and says "I need to do a better job". If I went into work and said that on a weekly basis, I would have been fired 9 years ago. I can't wait for him to be gone but unfortunately we are stuck with him a few more years. Gold standard...

you should read my posts in this thread...just this afternoon before assuming what i think.

dummy
    www.myspace.com

LOVE IT.

GO. BIRDS.

this sums up everything I hate about eagles fans...just need some yelling and an eagles chant
    At least one Donovan came up clutch in my lifetime. HEY OHHHHHHHH.
This discussion has been closed.