THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    wow ... that is the definition of losing a game ...
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    polaris_x wrote:

Wow is right what has happened to this team?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Oh boy..$100 million dollars and you still need to fill the qb and hc positions...
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    and another must win at Washington next week...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    g under p wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

Wow is right what has happened to this team?

Peace

everybody trying to do too much instead of keeping it simple ... this team will bounce back ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Not many teams start 1-4 and make the playoffs....may i suggest the suck for luck mode for the remaining schedule
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Not many teams start 1-4 and make the playoffs....may i suggest the suck for luck mode for the remaining schedule

Agree...and a tough against Washington next week, could be 1-5. Only team from NFC East going to playoffs is probably division winner.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    this team is a disgrace.

andy reid should be ashamed of himself.

this is the worst this team has been since the later ray rhodes year.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

they don't need luck. they need a new coach, a new defensive coordinator, at least a couple new linebackers, a safety, and a couple offensive linemen (pretty much the same things they needed after last season).

at least the phillies have a world championship to show for their latest run. this eagles run has lasted a decade a half and has resulted in nothing but frustration.

this coaching staff has no idea what they are doing. no. idea.
    www.myspace.com
    Just goes to show all the preseason hype means nothing.

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    ironic that buffalo wanted vick to play for them...then he lays an egg against them...sweet revenge. let's go Rex & the redskins!

rex_grossman%5B1%5D.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    ironic that buffalo wanted vick to play for them...then he lays an egg against them...sweet revenge. let's go Rex & the redskins!

rex_grossman%5B1%5D.jpg

as nice as fitzpatrick has been, it's laughable to think they would not be better off with vick than him. the eagles defense handed this game to buffalo. were you able to watch it or are you just looking at stats?
    www.myspace.com
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    They have to fire Reid now. This is to be his last season.

But as a Cowboys fan I hope he gets a 10 year extension.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Flagg wrote:
    They have to fire Reid now. This is to be his last season.

But as a Cowboys fan I hope he gets a 10 year extension.

watching the game with some old college buddies today. we were saying the same thing.

it's not just the awful performance of the team this year and promoting the offensive line coach to coordinate the defnese. go and look at their drafts since fucking 2004 on defense. h. o. r. r. e. n. d. o. u. s. ...nobody even talks about that for some reason. 7 years! seven years! :o :? :x
    www.myspace.com
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Davidtrios wrote:

rex_grossman%5B1%5D.jpg

as nice as fitzpatrick has been, it's laughable to think they would not be better off with vick than him. the eagles defense handed this game to buffalo. were you able to watch it or are you just looking at stats?

i wish i couldve watched but my only options were titans/steelers and panthers/saints (which was pretty good)
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

rex_grossman%5B1%5D.jpg

i wish i couldve watched but my only options were titans/steelers and panthers/saints (which was pretty good)

only 1 of the 4 picks were his fault. i hate saying that because i sound like a giants fan defending all of eli manning's picks. but they all bounced off the receivers hands. i'm more mad at him for the last play of the first half...this team has sooooo many more pressing than him though. the head coach and d coordinator first on the list.
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

I'd take Fitzpatrick as my starter over Vick. Vick makes too many mistakes, is injury-prone, and most importantly, doesn't finish games and get the W.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    crazypjfan wrote:

I'd take Fitzpatrick as my starter over Vick. Vick makes too many mistakes, is injury-prone, and most importantly, doesn't finish games and get the W.

oh deal lord stop. ryan fitzpatrick come on dude. he is an average at best QB. middle of the pack in the league at the very best and that might be a stretch. eagles have to be the only team in the history of the league with the worst defense in the league yet the simpleton media and fans do nothing but blame the offense. jeez.

Nmanda is going to go down as the Lance Parrish of the Eagles. Great somewhere else but awful here.

Juggler is right about the drafts. just disasterous over the past few years. you cannot win in the NFL without good drafts. Not one quality defensive player drafted in years for this group. Even if/when Reid is gone still no faith in Roseman in the personnel department if they keep him around. not a good situation.

I had predicted 9-7 in pre-season and that looks like it is going to be 3 or 4 games over. this looks like a complete disaster.
  • Andy Reid Draft Mentality:

Does the player play a position that is needed? Yes. -Good
    Is the player fast? Yes. -Good
    Is the player undersized? Yes. -Great
    Is the player coming off some sort of major reconstructive surgical procedure? Yes. -Great
    Is the player a stand-out, physical linebacker? Yes. -Nah
    Is the player a Mormon/did he play for BYU? Yes. -Guaranteed pick
    Is the player widely considered to be a gamble for a team to take? Yes. -Guaranteed pick
    Is the player a "project" player? Yes. -Great
    Is the player over 22? Yes. -Great
    Does the defensive player fit the scheme? No. -Good
    When moved to another position, will the player play well? No. -Guaranteed pick

Time's yours.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    As bad as this team has looked I still think they can win their division. Just figure out to win at DC. Then they have the bye week to figure out how to play football again.
    The Eagles still dropped a lot of cash on a 30 + year old quarterback who seems to get hurt a lot...and up until the the last couple years he was an average QB at best, but a better athlete.

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    lukin2006 wrote:
    The Eagles still dropped a lot of cash on a 30 + year old quarterback who seems to get hurt a lot...and up until the the last couple years he was an average QB at best, but a better athlete.

he's still an avg QB at best. and that's a stretch

14 picks in his last 11 games. 2 career playoff wins. that contract is mind boggling. If reid gets fired that should be reason #1. With the Juan Castillo hiring being #1A.
    The Fixer wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

14 picks in his last 11 games. 2 career playoff wins. that contract is mind boggling. If reid gets fired that should be reason #1. With the Juan Castillo hiring being #1A.

there is a list about 20 pages long of reasons why reid should be fired.

but kolb is the 27th ranked qb in the league right now.

this is the worst coached eagles team in quite a while. it's pathetic.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Being a Cowboy fan I've seen how these type of contracts hurt the teams cap down the road...maybe Jones was in on the negotiations :lol::lol:, this is the type of contract he would sign.

At least after this season we only have 2 years left on Romo's contract, but Jones is the type to give him an extension :lol::lol:.

lukin2006 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Being a Cowboy fan I've seen how these type of contracts hurt the teams cap down the road...maybe Jones was in on the negotiations :lol::lol:, this is the type of contract he would sign.

At least after this season we only have 2 years left on Romo's contract, but Jones is the type to give him an extension :lol::lol:.

i've figured it out. jerry jones is in our contract negotiations and draft war room. and reid and garrett are crafting playbooks together. that's why we're both sucking this year :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    merrill's call of parker jumping offsides:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1wjCCU4 ... _embedded#!

:lol:

how does that happen?
    www.myspace.com
    lukin2006 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

i've figured it out. jerry jones is in our contract negotiations and draft war room. and reid and garrett are crafting playbooks together. that's why we're both sucking this year :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

edited October 2011

how does that happen?

I was listening to them on satellite radio when I was out and about yesterday (or least I think it was them), not bad announcers, I didn't find them to much like homers.

I like the color guy..."I knew that". :lol::lol::lol:, everybody knew that, but the guy who jumped... :lol::lol::lol:. The NFC East is weak this year...I think anybody can win it...
    Post edited by lukin2006 on

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Eagles need to go back to basics: tackling, holding on to the ball, blocking, managing the clock, play calling
    lukin2006 wrote:

how does that happen?

I was listening to them on satellite radio when I was out and about yesterday (or least I think it was them), not bad announcers, I didn't find them to much like homers.

I like the color guy..."I knew that". :lol::lol::lol:, everybody knew that, but the guy who jumped... :lol::lol::lol:. The NFC East is weak this year...I think anybody can win it...

merrill reese is a big time homer. i still love him because he's not afraid to rip the eagles though.

who do the cowboys have next week? the "big" sunday nighter is a couple weeks away :lol:
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.