THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    as for me only played football in grade school but played a ton of basketball, baseball and fast pitch softball. hell even played a little soccer and street hockey. was damn good i might add :D

by far the best part of a philly thread...ever.

dude tries to rip people for not playing sports...then comes back with this. fast pitch softball and street hockey...hahahahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dude on our team and at least 2 others in our league threw in the 80s in modified fast pitch softball. you couldn't fucking hit it. not then, not now, not ever. but i'm sure you could have been fantastic betting on it and picking a fantasy team. :roll: :roll:

The Fixer's greatest hits:
    1) phils are better off with ross gload at 1st base over ryan howard
    2) phils will be lucky to win 90 fucking games with this offense
    3) i'd rather have dan carcillo dress than jeff carter
    4) ruben amaro is one of the worst gm's in baseball
    5) flyers goaltending has been as good as Ryan Miller in this series
    6) mayberry sucks and is a minor leaguer
    7) joselio hanson is a beast and will help this team
    8) shrugs off rape because a rapist played for his alma mater and his now in the NBA
    9) the braves will be in 1st place by memorial day

most of that list is ridiculous. and you'd be shocked if I told you what kind of level I played baseball at. but keep pretending to know me personally.

fast pitch softball and street hockey. hilarious. you're a modern day jim thorpe
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    pjhawks wrote:
    You know ur wrong when me,jeags and the fixer are all on the same page. I have no clue how Hawks can't see who the best weapon is. The Pats yesterday are a perfect example of why passing too much is a bad thing. Up 21-0 and there genius coach has Brady throwing int after int instaed of giving BGE or Woodhead the ball. And before someone says see the Pats win throwing more then us THEY HAVE TOM FUCKING BRADY WE DONT!!!

hmm let's see who should i trust more 3 guys on a pearl jam message board or every defensive coordinator who has played against the eagles for 2 seasons...hmmm let's see, wait for it. wait for it...........

i'll go with the guys who do the defensive coordinator's job for 60 or 70 hours per week over you 3.

I gotta hand it to you man, you are a gem. now you're insinuating that you talk to every defensive coordinator in the league. too funny.

You must be drunk...it's the only rational explanation for your posts today. I need a job where I get to consistently drink during work hours
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    8) shrugs off rape because a rapist played for his alma mater and his now in the NBA

fast pitch softball and street hockey. hilarious. you're a modern day jim thorpe

these two posts are gold.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    and you'd be shocked if I told you what kind of level I played baseball at.

i maxed out at T ball :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

these two posts are gold.

:lol:

It's the same guy that tried to compare ryan howard to ted williams and babe ruth. so yeah, we don't really pay much attention to him. had to respond today because his posts were more outlandish than usual

fast pitch softball...seriously. when does men's field hockey start?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    You know ur wrong when me,jeags and the fixer are all on the same page. I have no clue how Hawks can't see who the best weapon is. The Pats yesterday are a perfect example of why passing too much is a bad thing. Up 21-0 and there genius coach has Brady throwing int after int instaed of giving BGE or Woodhead the ball. And before someone says see the Pats win throwing more then us THEY HAVE TOM FUCKING BRADY WE DONT!!!

hmm let's see who should i trust more 3 guys on a pearl jam message board or every defensive coordinator who has played against the eagles for 2 seasons...hmmm let's see, wait for it. wait for it...........

i'll go with the guys who do the defensive coordinator's job for 60 or 70 hours per week over you 3.

I gotta hand it to you man, you are a gem. now you're insinuating that you talk to every defensive coordinator in the league. too funny.

You must be drunk...it's the only rational explanation for your posts today. I need a job where I get to consistently drink during work hours

like i i said before, if he's got that much inside info, it's amazing that he hasn't gained any knowledge from them. :lol:

one thing we can all agree with: juan castillo needs to stop blitzing so much. he's making our already below average safties look even worse.
    www.myspace.com
    thursday night @ 10. set the dvrs. nfl films is fucking great. the belichek thing was phenomenal and this one looks better:

“Reggie White and Jerome Brown: A Football Life”
    http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2011/09/23/a-fo ... nd-jerome/
    www.myspace.com
    thursday night @ 10. set the dvrs. nfl films is fucking great. the belichek thing was phenomenal and this one looks better:

“Reggie White and Jerome Brown: A Football Life”
    http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2011/09/23/a-fo ... nd-jerome/

nice, thanks dude
  • This is on another level today.

I'm telling you guys, the block button thingy that gives the relief of not having to read certain people's posts is PHENOMENAL.

Gold, Jerry. Gold.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    The Fixer wrote:

It's the same guy that tried to compare ryan howard to ted williams and babe ruth. so yeah, we don't really pay much attention to him. had to respond today because his posts were more outlandish than usual

that wasn't a comparison it was a fact. do you need the webster's definition for FACT again? i gave it to you once before on here.

the best part is you can't or won't even dispute the list of your 9 greatest hits above because you know those are facts as well.

so good night and kiss my you know what :D
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

that wasn't a comparison it was a fact. do you need the webster's definition for FACT again? i gave it to you once before on here.

the best part is you can't or won't even dispute the list of your 9 greatest hits above because you know those are facts as well.

1 - I never said half of that shit (or it was said in jest, which I mistakenly thought most here could understand)

2 - if I created a list of dumb things you have posted it would incorporate 38 pages
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    i love this thread more than the phiwwys phwead
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

1 - I never said half of that shit (or it was said in jest, which I mistakenly thought most here could understand)

2 - if I created a list of dumb things you have posted it would incorporate 38 pages

i least i admit to stupid shit i say. you can't even do that. but that's pretty typical of what i'd expect. but whatever i'm done i got to go get my mccoy jersey ready, or is it celek time, or maybe back to my vintage ty detmer jersey, or or or wait i'm an adult so i don't wear a jersey.... :lol:
    yes, you're an adult. an adult who says things like kiss my "you know what."

yuck.

yards per completion! :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com

yuck. :lol:

do you really want me to say whats on my mind and get the thread closed? i have a bit more respect than that.
    edited September 2011
    pjhawks wrote:

do you really want me to say whats on my mind and get the thread closed? i have a bit more respect than that.

sure.

i'm surprised a football thread can't be shut down for saying things like throwing it 80% of the time is being conservative. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    he meant kiss my #1 :lol:
    RW81233 wrote:
    he meant kiss my #1 :lol:

ohhhhhhh... :)

he should really be more specific next time.
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

admins don't read sport threads :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

admins don't read sport threads :lol:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91761&hilit=+2009+eagles&start=810
    www.myspace.com
  • yes, you're an adult. an adult who says things like kiss my "you know what."

yuck.

yards per completion! :thumbup:
    And people use the block button what women!!!! I couldn't imagine not reading some of the dumb shit people write.
    Go Birds!!!!
    so looks like vick will be playing this week.

gotta get this thing straightened out asap...
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727

For some reason, I have a feeling this isn't the last time this year you will be having these conversations.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

For some reason, I have a feeling this isn't the last time this year you will be having these conversations.

i think he's already met his quota for missed time. smooth sailing from here on out. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Will be fun to compare vick & kolb's stats at the end of the year. so far it's advantage kolb

eagles kept the wrong guy
    I've got Sunday ticket and Kolb has been horrible and you guys would be nowhere with him behind that OLine. Did you see his TD pass this week against the Seahawks? Backfoot into double coverage to Fitzy. What WR do you have that could make that play? I always argue this with you, but Vick was right-er than Kolb for this particular roster. Vick would probably be even better in Pittsburgh where he could heave-ho to Wallace and Sanders though because they have a little bit of height that Andy Reid clearly doesn't believe in.
    RW81233 wrote:
    I've got Sunday ticket and Kolb has been horrible and you guys would be nowhere with him behind that OLine. Did you see his TD pass this week against the Seahawks? Backfoot into double coverage to Fitzy. What WR do you have that could make that play? I always argue this with you, but Vick was right-er than Kolb for this particular roster. Vick would probably be even better in Pittsburgh where he could heave-ho to Wallace and Sanders though because they have a little bit of height that Andy Reid clearly doesn't believe in.

I did see the play. Kolb got back and got rid of the ball quick...something vick isn't capable of.

I'm sick of hearing the line as an excuse for vick. It wouldn't matter if he had a great o-line. he would just sit in the pocket longer before he took off running.

also, kolb has been sacked twice as many times as vick thusfar...so he's not exactly dealing with the hogs from the 80s in front of him
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,836
    LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.