THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• Vick to miss 3-4 weeks...I bet you guys would take back Kolb for the cb that rarely sees the field!?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    edited September 2011
    well it is clear that the national football league is not for everyone.

for those who truly want to throw the ball over 80% of the time, every week, the arena league is always at your disposal.

the philadelphia soul threw it 85% of the time this year:
    http://www.arenafootball.com/statsdrilldown/PHI.HTM

pjhawks--there's your team. there's your league.

and fyi--the winning team yesterday had a 50/50 pass/run ratio. they just had a smarter game plan and executed it better.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Vick to miss 3-4 weeks...I bet you guys would take back Kolb for the cb that rarely sees the field!?

the same kolb who threw 2 picks and managed 10 points against seattle yesterday?

i heard 2-3 for vick. outside shot he plays next week.
    www.myspace.com
  • crazypjfan wrote:
    Vick to miss 3-4 weeks...I bet you guys would take back Kolb for the cb that rarely sees the field!?

the same kolb who threw 2 picks and managed 10 points against seattle yesterday?

Yeah, it was his non-throwing hand. Suck it up and play!

Either way, I think the Birds beat the Niners, lose to the Bills and then get to 3-3 heading into the bye..

• the philadelphia soul threw it 85% of the time this year:

They even have a butt-rocking owner to provide the additional entertainment for ya :lol:
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    crazypjfan wrote:

I hope he's out for the year.

reid going on fourth down was the play of the game yesterday IMO. I didnt see the point there.

ugly game all around. the LBs and safeties are bad. nate allen is a bitch. he reminded me of sean consadine yesterday...especially when bradshaw...all 5'7 of him...launched nate 10 yards with a stiff arm. I was embarrassed for the guy.

Lot of new players and coaches. They will be fine. Except for the QB
    The Fixer wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:

keeping it classy as usual fixer? wouldn't expect anything less. :thumbup: reid's play calling was shit yesterday. agreed on that.

and crazy---i'll take 3-3 heading into the bye with a healthy vick coming back at that point.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

keeping it classy as usual fixer? wouldn't expect anything less. :thumbup: reid's play calling was shit yesterday. agreed on that.

and crazy---i'll take 3-3 heading into the bye with a healthy vick coming back at that point.

vick is a loser. always has been, always will be. then he cries like a bitch after the game.

reid gets ripped when he throws to much. then he gets ripped when he runs too much. worst coach ever :roll: . It's always his fault when they lose, but he never has anything to do with all of the wins
    this thread is hillarious.

one guy wants the qb to suffer a serious injury and miss the season.
    the other guy wants to throw the ball over 80% of the time.
    and another guy wants the coach fired again.

it's week 3 people. week 3. :lol:

gotta love birds fans :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430

for those who truly want to throw the ball over 80% of the time, every week, the arena league is always at your disposal.

and fyi--the winning team yesterday had a 50/50 pass/run ratio. they just had a smarter game plan. :roll:

50/50 run ratio for giants had no baring on the game. the 4 touchdown passes of 40, 74, 28 and 18 yards were what won the game. giants scored td's eagles didn't. simple. 4 fucking plays the giants made...4. and i know a genious like you would realize for as great as McCoy was only ONE of his rushes went for longer than any of the 4 Giant touchdown PASSES.

as for McCoy he is no doubt a great player but you love to say he is the best offensive player for the Eagles but it's just not true from a defensive perspective. teams don't stack the box trying to stop lesean McCoy from rushing the football. at best he is the 3rd option defenses look to stop. they look to keep jackson in front of them and vick between the tackles before they look to stop McCoy rushing. so please top with the McCoy is our best offensive player. and you know why...wait for it...because teams want us to run the football :o

and instead of spewing about percentages i used in a post 3 weeks ago please try and use an intelligent rebuttal to the above facts (to reiterate in case you didn't get it the 1st time: giants 4 tds went for longer than all but 1 run of mccoy and that mccoy is not the 1st option teams look to stop in eagles offense).

run for 1st downs, pass to score. - not a hard concept
    this thread is hillarious.

one guy wants the qb to suffer a serious injury and miss the season.
    the other guy wants to throw the ball over 80% of the time.
    and another guy wants the coach fired again.

it's week 3 people. week 3. :lol:

gotta love birds fans :mrgreen:

I'm consistent with my hate of michael vick. I just don't like the guy. Been saying the same shit since they signed him. Sorry, I can't root for him
    pjhawks wrote:

and fyi--the winning team yesterday had a 50/50 pass/run ratio. they just had a smarter game plan. :roll:

50/50 run ratio for giants had no baring on the game. the 4 touchdown passes of 40, 74, 28 and 18 yards were what won the game. giants scored td's eagles didn't. simple. 4 fucking plays the giants made...4. and i know a genious like you would realize for as great as McCoy was only ONE of his rushes went for longer than any of the 4 Giant touchdown PASSES.

as for McCoy he is no doubt a great player but you love to say he is the best offensive player for the Eagles but it's just not true from a defensive perspective. teams don't stack the box trying to stop lesean McCoy from rushing the football. at best he is the 3rd option defenses look to stop. they look to keep jackson in front of them and vick between the tackles before they look to stop McCoy rushing. so please top with the McCoy is our best offensive player. and you know why...wait for it...because teams want us to run the football :o

and instead of spewing about percentages i used in a post 3 weeks ago please try and use an intelligent rebuttal to the above facts (to reiterate in case you didn't get it the 1st time: giants 4 tds went for longer than all but 1 run of mccoy and that mccoy is not the 1st option teams look to stop in eagles offense).

dude, mccoy is by far the best player on this team. not just the offense, but the team. its not even close
    edited September 2011
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

dude, mccoy is by far the best player on this team. not just the offense, but the team. its not even close

it's not fantasy football guys. come on please. do defenses look to stop mccoy 1st? think about how defenses try and stop the eagles on a weekly basis and answer the fn question....i'll wait....

NO NO NO they do not. if they don't look to stop him 1st he is not the best player. if teams were worried about mccoy beating them rushing the football they would stack the fucking box and THEY DON'T DO THAT!!! why the f is this hard to comprehend???
    pjhawks wrote:

the giants running the ball 50% of the time had no baring on the game? you're right. none. they didn't set up any shots down the field. dude....the giants did precisely just what you think cannot be done anymore. they ran to set up the pass. and the birds defense could not stop them.

look man. you think throwing the ball 80% of the time is conservative for you.

nfl teams throw it about 60% of the time. arena leagues throw it 85% of the time.

i think we've found your league. leave the nfl talk to us men. run along now. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    i can't tell if pjhawks is just trying to be an antagonistic douche or if he's really this stupid.
    www.myspace.com
    i can't tell if pjhawks is just trying to be an antagonistic douche or if he's really this stupid.

intelligent response. didn't answer my question did you? i'll try again. is McCoy the 1st option defenses look to stop? Please give me your thoughts since you are a 'man' and such a genius. i'll wait again...

I'm guessing the usual...which is both
  • :lol::lol::lol:

gold philly gold...... its a fucking football game

go to work and pay your rent
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    pjhawks wrote:

intelligent response. didn't answer my question did you? i'll try again. is McCoy the 1st option defenses look to stop? Please give me your thoughts since you are a 'man' and such a genius. i'll wait again...

He should be. I'm not going to pretend to know what every defensive coodinator in the NFL tends to think though. I'm smart, but I'm not psychic
    pjhawks wrote:

the fact that you do not realize how great a running back lesean mccoy is just illustrates how little you know about the game. guy was making the first player miss all game yesterday. he is an absolute beast.

the beauty about this eagles offense is they are not one dimensional so teams cannot put 8 in the block all game. why would they do that with the weapons we have all over the field? defenses have to be aware of both the passing and running games equally.

and again--the winning team threw it 30% of the time less than your ideal situation which set up lots of shots down the field. would have loved for the birds to have taken those same shots. play action worked pretty well for us though. wonder why? :lol:

arena league dude---that's your league. its like your "football" wetdream.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

He should be. I'm not going to pretend to know what every defensive coodinator in the NFL tends to think though. I'm smart, but I'm not psychic

psychic would imply seeing the future. really all you need to do is think about the past 2 years and uhhhhh no defense has been set to stop mccoy 1st. not a one. zip zero zilch. great fucking player though for sure.
    pjhawks wrote:

the fact that you do not realize how great a running back lesean mccoy is just illustrates how little you know about the game. guy was making the first player miss all game yesterday. he is an absolute beast.

the beauty about this eagles offense is they are not one dimensional so teams cannot put 8 in the block all game. why would they do that with the weapons we have all over the field? defenses have to be aware of both the passing and running games equally.

and again--the winning team threw it 30% of the time less than your ideal situation which set up lots of shots down the field. would have loved for the birds to have taken those same shots. play action worked pretty well for us though. wonder why? :lol:

do you actually read and comprehend? I NEVER fucking said McCoy wasn't great i just highly disputed the notion he is our BEST weapon. he is not. and that's not coming from me it's coming from every Defensive coordinator for 2 fucking years. stop.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

do you actually read and comprehend? I NEVER fucking said McCoy wasn't great i just highly disputed the notion he is our BEST weapon. he is not. and that's not coming from me it's coming from every Defensive coordinator for 2 fucking years. stop.

are you crying?

last week you said mccoy "was pretty good." i guess a week later you think he's better? maybe there is hope for you.

wow, "every defensive coordinator?" man you've got all kinds of crazy connections in this league...which makes it even weirder that you know so little about it :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

I'm scared to ask, but fuck it. if mccoy isn't the best player on offense then who is?

you seem plretty lost, so I want to make sure you know that westbrook isn't on the team anymore
  • can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

I'm scared to ask, but fuck it. if mccoy isn't the best player on offense then who is?

you seem plretty lost, so I want to make sure you know that westbrook isn't on the team anymore

apparently it cannot be disputed:
    pjhawks wrote:
    jackson is the best and most talented player on this offense and not sure how that is disputed. mccoy is pretty good though..
    www.myspace.com
    are you crying?

last week you said mccoy "was pretty good." i guess a week later you think he's better? maybe there is hope for you.

wow, "every defensive coordinator?" man you've got all kinds of crazy connections in this league...which makes it even weirder that you know so little about it :lol:

show me a game where he was the 1st option to shut down = where the box was stacked to stop mccoy. go back 2 years.....i'll wait. go please. i've even give you a week or so. when you find one please post it.
    pjhawks wrote:
    are you crying?

show me a game where he was the 1st option to shut down = where the box was stacked to stop mccoy. go back 2 years.....i'll wait. go please. i've even give you a week or so. when you find one please post it.

man dude. why would any defensive coordinator in his right mind put 8 in the box against the eagles? if barry sanders was our running back they wouldn't do that with the talent at wide out...that's why you don't throw it 85% of the time.

you're too funny :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

apparently it cannot be disputed:
    pjhawks wrote:
    jackson is the best and most talented player on this offense and not sure how that is disputed. mccoy is pretty good though..

it is only disputed by #$#%# who think fantasy football is relevant.

jackson is the number 1 option on offense. only 2nd player the eagles have had in my lifetime who was a threat to score a TD everytime he touches the ball (westbrook the other) in all facets of the game.
  • can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg
This discussion has been closed.