THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    I was kidding...mostly. Heard about people running on cars in '08, but that came from my idiot friend who was actually running on the cars.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    RW81233 wrote:
    I was kidding...mostly. Heard about people running on cars in '08, but that came from my idiot friend who was actually running on the cars.

2008 was insanity. Walking out of the stadium that night I have never seen so many crazy bastards. subway ride back to my buddy's place in the art museum area the entire cabin was singing We Are the Champions. Corny song but one of the coolest things I have seen.

I am really excited to see Uncle Vince Young Rico tonight. The unintentional comedy this guy is gonna bring to this team could reach unprecedented levels.
    I'm sorry but no one should be wearing 36. That's pretty weak
    RW81233 wrote:

glad we got our tix for the PJ20 movie. I just checked and both shows are sold out already.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

glad we got our tix for the PJ20 movie. I just checked and both shows are sold out already.

Where is the Philly show ?

Cant imagine what the hold up is
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

Really!?!? Thanks for that man. I love that my students, who pay 30k+ a year, will be excited that I end class 30 mins early so I can go watch a Pearl Jam movie. My wife's b-day is the next day too, she's super pumped :roll: .
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    well...that went about as well as a first preseason game can go :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

Where is the Philly show ?

Cant imagine what the hold up is

Yeah, lots of speculation. I am hitting the baltimore showing. They even serve beer at the theater :thumbup:
    i'm hoping for downtown wayne, pa again :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972

I was there. Got stoned in the car at the train station around the corner, then went to the GAP, but we bounced in about 2 seconds because paranoia was setting in and there were just too many tools there.

I'm hoping for the Ritz Bourse in the city. They serve booze.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727

I was there. Got stoned in the car at the train station around the corner, then went to the GAP, but we bounced in about 2 seconds because paranoia was setting in and there were just too many tools there.

I'm hoping for the Ritz Bourse in the city. They serve booze.

The Bourse serves booze? I don't think I ever realized this. Have hit up all 3 Rtiz theaters many tims and was not aware of this. Interesting.
    seattle, philly, boston and la are the only cities who haven't been announced yet. wtf?

will we get an email when it's announced? :?
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    seattle, philly, boston and la are the only cities who haven't been announced yet. wtf?

The announcement will attached to are holiday single. It'll be here in Oct!!!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727

I didn't know most cities already had announcments until last night. I will be in NYC the weekend its there so assume I will hit that up.
    man up...nice break down of the birds offense thurs night:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/movi ... -line.html

this game got an 18.5 tv rating here....game 1 of the preseason :o that is nuts

the national football league, the only pro sports league that's lockout proof :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    looks like we're finally going to find out what's been wrong with maclin tomorrow. his brother was interviewed and seems to think he's better and will play this year...
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    RIP Pete Pihos...
    Maclin finally cleared to play. Apparently he was being tested for Lymphoma. I think that's cancer of the blood. Scary shit. Much more serious than the mono rumors.

Weirdest training camp/preseason ever for the birds. I didn't think anything would top situps in TO's driveway, but I think this year has.
    The Fixer wrote:
    Maclin finally cleared to play. Apparently he was being tested for Lymphoma. I think that's cancer of the blood. Scary shit. Much more serious than the mono rumors.

Weirdest training camp/preseason ever for the birds. I didn't think anything would top situps in TO's driveway, but I think this year has.

...thankfully it's in a good way.

glad to hear about mac. haven't had time to follow sports stuff today. did it stem from the mono? i thought they did say he originally had mono?
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

glad to hear about mac. haven't had time to follow sports stuff today. did it stem from the mono? i thought they did say he originally had mono?

most of it has been good. patterson's seizure and maclin's mystery illness have contributed to the weirdness though.

not sure about the maclin stuff. seems like details are starting to slowly leak out. someone forwarded me a jay glazer tweet that he has been cleared to practice. apparently roseman is going to make a statement about the illness tonight.

august is dragging. we need 9/11 and the baseball playoffs to get here soon
    The Fixer wrote:

You're thinking of Luekemia as the cancer of the blood. He was being tested for Lymphoma which is cancer of the lympnodes.

Either way scary shit

The Fixer wrote:

You're thinking of Luekemia as the cancer of the blood. He was being tested for Lymphoma which is cancer of the lympnodes.

Either way scary shit

ah, lymphoma...leuekemia...I was close. thanks

haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ev-BtPMM8
    HaHa! Nice

Classic Movie

http://deadspin.com/ ... no i didn't write this
    BIRDS!

losing my mind at work, completely forgot today is thursday and they're playing tonight.

starters to play about a half. good test tonight.
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    BIRDS!

losing my mind at work, completely forgot today is thursday and they're playing tonight.

starters to play about a half. good test tonight.
    Bomb to DJack to start the game!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    cullen jenkins. beast
    so many new guys. I have no idea who's wearing what number
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    so many new guys. I have no idea who's wearing what number
    Got a good look at the d there to see who is who
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg