THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Sal Pal is saying that Hasselbeck or Orton could be going to Ariz. Looks like big Red and the boys were showed who's in charge.
    Go Birds!!!!
    He said that Wisenhunt would love Hasselbeck,also Stu Bradley won't be back.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    He said that Wisenhunt would love Hasselbeck,also Stu Bradley won't be back.

I don't believe this orton/hasselbeck stuff at all. don't believe everything you read/hear. these coaches and GMs talk outta their ass all the time to better their bargaining position.

getting stuck wouldn't be the end of the world. plenty of DBs available
    I saw orton to miami and hasseldogs to tennessee (apparently he and locker are close).

the birds will end up winning this kolb trade. just sit back and watch reid work his magic
    quentin mikell. C-YA!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,534
    Sal Pal is saying that Hasselbeck or Orton could be going to Ariz. Looks like big Red and the boys were showed who's in charge.

man that is rough...

The Eagles will not pursue any of their own free agents, including starters such as Stewart Bradley, Quintin Mikell and Sav Rocca and backup running back Jerome Harrison, the Inquirer has learned. Other free agents who the team will not re-sign include Dimitri Patterson, Nick Cole and Max Jean-Gilles, all of whom played significant amounts last season, but struggled at their positions

:shock:

....not a lot of time to get all these new players on board...
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:
    I saw orton to miami and hasseldogs to tennessee (apparently he and locker are close).

the birds will end up winning this kolb trade. just sit back and watch reid work his magic
    That stuff was this morning, SalPal was just on live and said this. I hope there Power Play dosen't come back to hurt us. DRC and a late pick would have gotten it done. There's a disease and it's all green :lol:
    Go Birds!!!!

man that is rough...

The Eagles will not pursue any of their own free agents, including starters such as Stewart Bradley, Quintin Mikell and Sav Rocca and backup running back Jerome Harrison, the Inquirer has learned. Other free agents who the team will not re-sign include Dimitri Patterson, Nick Cole and Max Jean-Gilles, all of whom played significant amounts last season, but struggled at their positions

:shock:

....not a lot of time to get all these new players on board...

just trimming the fat. ONly one of them I worry about losing is Rocca. Maybe they will bring back Towson University's own Sean Landetta :thumbup:
    The Fixer wrote:

That stuff was this morning, SalPal was just on live and said this. I hope there Power Play dosen't come back to hurt us. DRC and a late pick would have gotten it done. There's a disease and it's all green :lol:

Relax. Those turds on the radio don't know what they're talking about.

I kinda hope they get stuck with kolb and vick gets taken out in game one...bryce paup style
    domo just said trading kolb for DRC is 'unbalanced'. he said they should get a first rounder in addition to DRC.

sounds familiar...domo knows his stuff. one of the handful of philly writers I like
    The Fixer wrote:

i think in the end it's gonna be drc either straight up or drc and a 3rd or 4th rounder.

my head's spinning with all this stuff today.

i guess they will look to sign a linebacker now? it's scary how inexperienced they are at that position and saftey right now. i would have signed stu.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

i think in the end it's gonna be drc either straight up or drc and a 3rd or 4th rounder.

i guess they will look to sign a linebacker now? it's scary how inexperienced they are at that position and saftey right now. i would have signed stu.

maybe they're dumping to make room for ndandi asdfoihaghdsagonawah
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    maybe they're dumping to make room for ndandi asdfoihaghdsagonawah

he's coming to chicago. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:

Is that a PREDICTION :shock: :lol::mrgreen:
    Go Birds!!!!
    5 to Minny is just about done!!!! Waiting on his contract situation.
    Go Birds!!!!

looks like I'm picking minnesota to come in last in that division

that would be a perfect landing spot for him if it goes through. if he can't be succesful there, its time to hang 'em up.

did you see charles johnson resigned with carolina?

it's babin or edwards....
    www.myspace.com
    guy i work with has a friend who is a realtor. says bush has been looking at houses on the main line.

take that with multiple grains of salt.
    www.myspace.com
    guy i work with has a friend who is a realtor. says bush has been looking at houses on the main line.

take that with multiple grains of salt.

for the right price that would be a hell of a signing. Not a huge bush fan, but he would fit in well as a role player.

I don't see the birds going after babin. He is the epitome of a guy that's gonna get more than he's worth
    Q-Mik is a Ram 4yr deal.
    Go Birds!!!!

that would be a perfect landing spot for him if it goes through. if he can't be succesful there, its time to hang 'em up.

did you see charles johnson resigned with carolina?

it's babin or edwards....
    Nuts money :shock:
    Go Birds!!!!
    Q-Mik is a Ram 4yr deal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can't wait to watch him getting torched in week 1
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,369
    So... Nothing happened?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    So... Nothing happened?

noel devine. I wonder if deion will have the balls to come to his home games.

I don't understand reids affinity for tiny RBs
    Q-Mik is a Ram 4yr deal.

for what it's worth, football outsiders ranked him as the best bargain free agent out there this year. always thought he was steady. not spectacular, but steady. most fans want spectacular. i get that. gonna miss his leadership the most. i don't know that this d has a leader right now. spagnola knows his defense though. guess he thinks mikell's got a couple years left.

fo's analysis:

1. Quintin Mikell
    All Mikell has done is rank in the top 10 in yards per play and Stop Rate for safeties every year he has been a full-time starter. If he was 26 instead of 31 in September, he might be the best non-Asomugha free agent available. Instead, there's already been talk he is the backup option for a few teams. Teams such as Houston, Dallas, Jacksonville, Atlanta and Minnesota could make for a great landing spot for the former Eagles safety
    www.myspace.com
    hearing different things on stu. think there's a chance he may come back. with posluszney is going to jacksonville, i don't see any other lb's out there better than bradley.

it's amazing how this team continues to undervalue this position year after year...especially now with them going to more of a cover 2 this year. they gotta have something up their sleeves....right? right?

also--i hope charles johnson's contract doesn't price the birds out of getting ray edwards in here.
    www.myspace.com
    noel devine:

He's led an almost impossibly tough life. Both of his parents died of AIDS when he was just a child. He bounced around from different family members and family friends, has seen friends murdered in front of him... However, his story caught the eye of Deion Sanders because he went to high school at Primetime's alma mater, North Fort Myers High. Sanders took him under his wing and even was the kids' legal guardian for a time. He's remained a mentor and an adviser to Devine ever since.

wow.
    www.myspace.com
    DRC jerseys available on the birds website.

looks like this is going down. hopefully the draft pick is included
    and looks like orton is going to miami. the cards appear to be the only trading partner...as expected.

actually shefter is reporting the deal with the cards will take place. he's saying the birds will get drc and a pick. lovely.

beat it kolb!
    www.myspace.com
    babin talking to birds today...
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.