THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,536
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

DC has john beck and rex grossman as their QBs right now. That's even worse than last year. If the birds offered kolb they would have to be interested.

DRC and a 2. Or a 1 and 2/3.

the redskins are not interested dude...if they were i don't know they have anything the eagles would want.

drc and a 2nd would be great. let's hope that happens. i think a 3rd is more likely.

1st and a 2nd does the eagles no good this year. that would have been something they would have gotten in april. this is another reason why they aren't operating from a position of power. the whole league knows they have holes to fill for this year and intend to fill one of them through the kolb trade.

picks for next year just allows them more money to sign free agents this year.

what do you guys think of portis as a backup? always loved the way that guy played. hard nosed. If harrison leaves as expected I wouldn't mind portis

drc will make $950,000 this year. 1.1m next year. goes down to $650,000 in '13. there's 47 other cb's slated to make more than him this year. he's only 26. this is the kind of deal joe banner dreams about.
    www.myspace.com
    i like the graig cooper signing. my friend's a big miami fan and i remember him hyping him up a few years ago till he tore up his knee.

worth a shot.
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    the redskins are not interested dude...if they were i don't know they have anything the eagles would want.

drc and a 2nd would be great. let's hope that happens. i think a 3rd is more likely.

1st and a 2nd does the eagles no good this year. that would have been something they would have gotten in april. this is another reason why they aren't operating from a position of power. the whole league knows they have holes to fill for this year and intend to fill one of them through the kolb trade.

what do you guys think of portis as a backup? always loved the way that guy played. hard nosed. If harrison leaves as expected I wouldn't mind portis

drc will make $950,000 this year. 1.1m next year. goes down to $650,000 in '13. there's 47 other cb's slated to make more than him this year. he's only 26. this is the kind of deal joe banner dreams about.

also, there is no cap this year right? so they can get picks and just spend a boatload on free agents to fill holes.
    Babin is 31?? gotta figure he's gonna want multple years. Fuck that
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

also, there is no cap this year right? so they can get picks and just spend a boatload on free agents to fill holes.

no. there is definitely a cap. birds have about 15M to spend. middle of the pack.
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    There's a cap this year i think it's 120,not certain of the of the exact # though..
    Go Birds!!!!
    D-Jax might hold out vick says. :shock: :roll:
    Go Birds!!!!
    D-Jax might hold out vick says. :shock: :roll:

they are about to sign the drug dealer from iowa too.

this team is getting way too ghetto. I'm loving the watkins pick right about now
    What about Marion Barber? If Dallas cuts him i'd love him to be the short yardage guy.
    Go Birds!!!!
    What about Marion Barber? If Dallas cuts him i'd love him to be the short yardage guy.

dallas is definitely cutting him. they're over the cap right now....

big bruising back? not reid's style. i think he'd be a nice compliment to mccoy. don't see it happening though.
    www.myspace.com

I think portis is a better fit. much better all around back.
    The Fixer wrote:

I'd much rather have Barber then Portis. Talk about a guy that's done Portis is old and can't stay healthy at all.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

I'd much rather have Barber then Portis. Talk about a guy that's done Portis is old and can't stay healthy at all.

if mccoy went down I would rather have portis than barber in this offense. I don't think either of them has much left. and yes, portis is old and injury prone
    More Vince young rumors on rotoworld!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    There's a cap this year i think it's 120,not certain of the of the exact # though..

120 + change.

there is also an exception worth up to 3M
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    squawks are in the mix but they can only really offer picks (fixer-this is your scenario from last night).

i'm hoping this convinces the cards to give us drc plus a 2nd rounder....stay tuned.....
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    don't sleep on Orton. he's going to drive your price down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    squawks are in the mix but they can only really offer picks (fixer-this is your scenario from last night).

i'm hoping this convinces the cards to give us drc plus a 2nd rounder....stay tuned.....

reid knows what he's doing. he's not gonna give kolb away for just a CB

heard they're gonna sign deandre brown too. that would be sweet. that guy is an ogre. he also had one of the most disgusting injuries I've ever seen
    love deandre brown. jerrod johnson is horrendous. he had mike sherman as his college coach and he was eventually beaten out by a WR for his job. he stinks

don't know anything about the other guys except for graig cooper, who was average at miami.
    If Seattle is seriously gonna sign Tavaris Jackson which is being written,there goes the Kolb leverage.
    Go Birds!!!!
    If Seattle is seriously gonna sign Tavaris Jackson which is being written,there goes the Kolb leverage.

watch them sign jackson and the cards trade for orton :lol:

how bout carson palmer? weird situation...
    www.myspace.com

of course they're gonna say that so the birds lower their demands (assuming they're interested in kolb). since AZ is in their divisoin...if they sign jackson before the kolb trade is announced then they are morons.

watch them sign jackson and the cards trade for orton :lol:

how bout carson palmer? weird situation...
    That would be something wouldn't. I have no clue why anyone would want Jackson as there starter let alone go out and sign him now. Mike Brown is a fool,talk about screwing your team for pride :roll:
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

of course they're gonna say that so the birds lower their demands (assuming they're interested in kolb). since AZ is in their divisoin...if they sign jackson before the kolb trade is announced then they are morons.

Not if there main goal is to make Ariz over pay. Maybe Sea has no interest in Kolb other then jacking up Ariz's offer to us.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Here it is

ESPN's John Clayton believes free agent QB Tarvaris Jackson agree to terms with the Seahawks by Tuesday night.
    "Everything I heard today, he's on a fast-track waiting for that offer and he's willing to take it," said Clayton. Per NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora, it's "increasingly unlikely" that Matt Hasselbeck will return to Seattle.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

Not if there main goal is to make Ariz over pay. Maybe Sea has no interest in Kolb other then jacking up Ariz's offer to us.

um, that was my point dude. If seattle signs jackson before the kolb trade to AZ is announced then pete carroll and his crew have officially lost their minds. If seattle's intention is to sign jackson, they need to wait til after the kolb trade goes down so that arizona pays more
    Here it is

ESPN's John Clayton believes free agent QB Tarvaris Jackson agree to terms with the Seahawks by Tuesday night.
    "Everything I heard today, he's on a fast-track waiting for that offer and he's willing to take it," said Clayton. Per NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora, it's "increasingly unlikely" that Matt Hasselbeck will return to Seattle.

that stinks.

cards are talking to the broncos about orton. apparently they have him and kolb rated similiarly. both only have a year left on their contracts too. so that could be what is holding things up.
    www.myspace.com
    New QB for Seattle?
    3:59
    PM ETSeattle Seahawks | Interested: Kevin Kolb?, Tarvaris Jackson? Top EmailComments Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times says it's official: Matt Hasselbeck will not return to the Seattle Seahawks.

O'Neil also added via Twitter: "It appears the Seahawks have acquired another quarterback, negating the offer for Hasselbeck to re-sign."

Speculation immediately began. ESPN NFC West blogger Mike Sando immediately guessed that Tarvaris Jackson and Kevin Kolb were candidates.

ESPN's Adam Schefter also predicts that Jackson will be the Seahawks' man.
    www.myspace.com
    Bye Bye Leverage!!!!

Dave Mahler of 950 WKJR Seattle and Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times both report the Seahawks have agreed to terms with QB Tarvaris Jackson.
    Jackson is set to reunite with offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell as the Seahawks signal their intention to use 2011 as a building year. The Jackson vs. Whitehurst competition is bad news for the fantasy potential of the Seahawks receivers -- and about as thrilling as the Rexy vs. Becksy battle in Washington. Seattle figures to move from Kevin Kolb, all but ensuring a trade between the Cardinals and Eagles.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Bye Bye Leverage!!!!

Dave Mahler of 950 WKJR Seattle and Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times both report the Seahawks have agreed to terms with QB Tarvaris Jackson.
    Jackson is set to reunite with offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell as the Seahawks signal their intention to use 2011 as a building year. The Jackson vs. Whitehurst competition is bad news for the fantasy potential of the Seahawks receivers -- and about as thrilling as the Rexy vs. Becksy battle in Washington. Seattle figures to move from Kevin Kolb, all but ensuring a trade between the Cardinals and Eagles.

and this is why the seahawks never win.

fucking idiots
This discussion has been closed.