THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Buddy of mine said that when Favre dies there will still be a 10% chance that he returns to NFL :lol::lol::lol:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,808
    81 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i laughed to though, when i heard it on ESPN just now. Hopefully he stays retired :roll:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,536
    81 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i laughed to though, when i heard it on ESPN just now. Hopefully he stays retired :roll:

i might be the only one who thinks this is a good idea... :?
    www.myspace.com

it's certainly better than the vince young/mcnabb rumors. I just think favre would be more of a distraction than asset at this point in his career as a backup. I'd rather have a lower profile guy like hasselbeck or bulger
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

:lol:

really? would you really want to depend on a 50 year old leading your team in the 4th qtr with 2 minutes left and down 4.

less we forget, he can't play in temps below 60 any more and when under pressure, he is apt to just chuck the ball up for grabs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

really? would you really want to depend on a 50 year old leading your team in the 4th qtr with 2 minutes left and down 4.

less we forget, he can't play in temps below 60 any more and when under pressure, he is apt to just chuck the ball up for grabs.

this sounds familiar to the playoff loss to GB last year

are you messin with us 81?
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:

Same as he did in his 20s.
    #FHP
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: is that how your season ended...it's been so long i forgot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: is that how your season ended...it's been so long i forgot.

yes. the fixer was in attendance. it was about 15 degrees that day. birds were outplayed all day and somehow got the ball down 4, 5, 6 points (a TD would have put them in the lead), under 3 minutes left. vick used his tremendous ability to read the defense and threw a pick to williams in the corner of the end zone.

if it was mcnabb people would have killed him. since it was vick no one said anything, even though he shit the bed big time
    81 wrote:

it's a long shot. but i think it makes the most sense. bulger stinks. hassleback still wants to start. could be a distraction. but it would give vick another guy to learn from. spot start or two, i'd rather have him than the other guys out there.

reid won a super bowl with fav re. they're pretty tight. i can see him signing a week before the season starts. definitely gonna be interesting.

thank god football is back :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    go time mother fuckers. go time:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Rep ... agles.html
    Report: Ray Edwards ticketed for Eagles

The Atlanta Falcons, with three starting offensive linemen headed to unrestricted free agency, will not be a player for defensive end Ray Edwards.

D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution has reported steadily that the Falcons would be in the mix for the veteran from the Minnesota Vikings in an effort to beef up the defensive line.

Apparently, the Falcons have cooled and will channel their resources to prevent their own players from departing via free agency. Per Ledbetter, Edwards is likely ticketed for the Philadelphia Eagles. That would make sense when you consider Brandon Graham, the club’s first-round draft pick a year ago, is in doubt for this season after undergoing microfracture surgery on his knee.

Ledbetter is also confident the Carolina Panthers will retain running back DeAngelo Williams and defensive end Charles Johnson. It will get going for real soon enough.
    www.myspace.com
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i laughed to though, when i heard it on ESPN just now. Hopefully he stays retired :roll:[/quote]

i might be the only one who thinks this is a good idea... :?[/quote]

I like it as well,when i heard about it a month ago from the Cuz.
    Go Birds!!!!
    yeah it seems everyone thinks this farve stuff originated from eskin on the news saturday. but it's been talked about for a while now....
    www.myspace.com
    yeah it seems everyone thinks this farve stuff originated from eskin on the news saturday. but it's been talked about for a while now....
    Eskin told the Cuz a month ago he was nuts and how it was a bad idea. Now he's tryn to take credit fuckn tool.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Eskin told the Cuz a month ago he was nuts and how it was a bad idea. Now he's tryn to take credit fuckn tool.

makes me actually want to actually listen to their crossover today. do they still have crossovers? i could see them throwing punches
    www.myspace.com

makes me actually want to actually listen to their crossover today. do they still have crossovers? i could see them throwing punches[/quote
    Yeah,i turn it off once Eskin comes on though. 11-3 and when Seth Everett are on is when i listen.
    Go Birds!!!!
    birds camp starts wednesday....the kolber could be cardinal tomorrow...
    www.myspace.com
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

they better get this D shored up !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

they better get this D shored up !

juan castillo's got it under control. no need to worry.
    www.myspace.com
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,369
    juan castillo's got it under control. no need to worry.

oh boy. And we thought Arena Football season was over...
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    should be an interesting week for sure

kinda funny that they are starting camp without knowing who's gonna be on the team
    The Fixer wrote:

kinda funny that they are starting camp without knowing who's gonna be on the team
    Danny Watkins needs to get signed and in there asap.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

agreed. i think it's even more important for jarrett....should be a little easier for a guard to come in without all the ota's than it is for a saftey. we're gonna have some pretty young safties back there...
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

agreed. i think it's even more important for jarrett....should be a little easier for a guard to come in without all the ota's than it is for a saftey. we're gonna have some pretty young safties back there...

and hopefully a new CB. could be messy in the secondary (again) for the first half of the year. esp with the new system that they are talking about implementing.

I don't think watkins will take long to sign. He was picked earlier than expected. Hes gonna get more money than he was expecting at the draft
    i'd be shocked if drc isn't on our roster by noon tomorrow
    www.myspace.com
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

All signs point toward that happening from what I have read.

The next week or two will be awesome! We had to wait a while for the new CBA but everything will happen all at once and I'm excited!

Go Cowboys!
    crazypjfan wrote:

All signs point toward that happening from what I have read.

The next week or two will be awesome! We had to wait a while for the new CBA but everything will happen all at once and I'm excited!

Go Cowboys!

it's gonna be fun man.

yeah they basically had a deal in place during that one or two day period around the draft when teams were allowed to talk to each other. plus everything else the eagles do depends on what they get in return.
    www.myspace.com
    It better be more than just DRC. I don't think you trade a top 20 QB for a starting CB. Seems pretty lopsided to me
    The Fixer wrote:
    It better be more than just DRC. I don't think you trade a top 20 QB for a starting CB. Seems pretty lopsided to me

...top 20 :lol:

be nice to get a 3rd rounder. probably would have been easier to get that around draft time though.

drc, while not the protype corner i would prefer, represents a huge improvement over the slop we had at that position last year. he's still young and has a nice upside. it doesn't seem too lopsided to me, all things considered.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

...top 20 :lol:

be nice to get a 3rd rounder. probably would have been easier to get that around draft time though.

drc, while not the protype corner i would prefer, represents a huge improvement over the slop we had at that position last year. he's still young and has a nice upside. it doesn't seem too lopsided to me, all things considered.
    Not my 1st choice either but i believe he'll be more then fine. When Ariz didn't suck he was damn good,i think he didn't care as much last year because they blew.
    Go Birds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.