THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    What did Les say?? nevermind :oops:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,534
    fixer you should just put the fact that you hate roger goodell in your signature. save you a few seconds from typing it in every other post. never seen someone as repetitive as you you. :roll: :lol:

in other news, jammin:i'm wondering if the birds actually do have something worked out with the cardinals for peterson. les bowen's quick take:

Up 'til now, I've felt the possibility of the Eagles making a "wink and nod" trade on draft night, where a team drafts a player who eventually gets traded for Kolb, was really ridiculous and very unlikely to be approved by the NFL. But tonight, with the league apparently on the verge of starting up again, absent a stay granted by the appeals court in St. Louis, hey, anything might happen.

:think:
    I was thinking that San Fran made that pick for us. Mayock said Philly might try and trade up for Prince.

could be. i dunno.....if trades and free agency start in the coming days, we're gonna have a whole off season crammed into a couple weeks. that's gonna a fun couple weeks :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    fixer you should just put the fact that you hate roger goodell in your signature. save you a few seconds from typing it in every other post. never seen someone as repetitive as you you. :roll: :lol:

in other news, jammin:i'm wondering if the birds actually do have something worked out with the cardinals for peterson. les bowen's quick take:

Up 'til now, I've felt the possibility of the Eagles making a "wink and nod" trade on draft night, where a team drafts a player who eventually gets traded for Kolb, was really ridiculous and very unlikely to be approved by the NFL. But tonight, with the league apparently on the verge of starting up again, absent a stay granted by the appeals court in St. Louis, hey, anything might happen.

:think:
    I was thinking that San Fran made that pick for us. Mayock said Philly might try and trade up for Prince.

could be. i dunno.....if trades and free agency start in the coming days, we're gonna have a whole off season crammed into a couple weeks. that's gonna a fun couple weeks :mrgreen:

I don't see the eagles trading up that high. not reid's style
    Kolb and a 2nd or 3rd for there pick.
    Go Birds!!!!

for what? the 9ers first round pick?

that's way too much. reid won't make a move like that
    The Fixer wrote:

Kolb and either a 2nd or a 3rd for the 7th pick is alot? I don't think so at all,we'd still have are 1st rd pick this year.
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

Kolb and either a 2nd or a 3rd for the 7th pick is alot? I don't think so at all,we'd still have are 1st rd pick this year.

kolb and a 3rd at most. no need to throw in a 2nd. look at some of the trades over the last few years, i think this would be a lot.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

well you're wrong. will never happen. wayyy too much
    23rd overall and a 2nd OR 3rd isn't alot to give up for the 7th pick in the draft. Am i probably wrong yes but that's not alot to give up.
    Go Birds!!!!
    23rd overall and a 2nd OR 3rd isn't alot to give up for the 7th pick in the draft. Am i probably wrong yes but that's not alot to give up.

eagles don't overpay in trades dude. just saying that ain't realistic. they're smarter than that

I'd love to see them move up here and take prince
    jamminpearls wrote:I'd be shocked if he dosen't get traded. Adam Schefter says there as he calls it team X out there that dosen't wanna be known. Cause they already have a starter,sounds like a team like mia or Jac to me. This next idea is my crazy brain thinking to much and i completely except the jeags to kill me for it. Trade mcnabb are 1st rd pick and late rd pick to.............. Wash for there number 4 pick so we can draft eric berry. I know its crazy but it's a thought. Crazy and probably dumb as hell but i'd think about it.

you're correct on the me killing you on this.

why the hell would we trade a pro bowl qb, our first round pick, and another pick to a team in our own division? this is worse than your lt idea! :mrgreen:

The Jeagler wrote:

jamminpearls wrote:LT would be a great fit here if B-West isn't back imo. Think about it he says all he wants is to compete for a title now. He won't require big money at all and he'll back up shady mccoy. He's a GREAT BLOCKER and catches the ball out the back field very well too. He wouldn't be coming here to be the man in any way and i think he relieves what he is now. Sign him to a 1-2yr deal and see what happens. It's a win win situation with him because he'll provide good leadership and if he dosen't pan out then it only cost u pennies.

cut one washed up running back and pick up another? not sure about that...

Why not its a no brainer he'd be a every 3rd possession rb. And what 2 things must a rb be able to do in this offensive???? Block and catch LT might have lost alot of steps but he still can block and catch just as well. 1-2 million why not take a chance Shady will be your main back and when he's gassed lt would be a fine back up.

My crazy thoughts that got me ripped seemed to pan out just fine. Ya gotta think outside the box is all im saying.
    Go Birds!!!!
    what are you doing dude?
    www.myspace.com
    what are you doing dude?
    Having fun,from the beginning of this thread. Crazier things have happen ya just gotta be open minded.
    Go Birds!!!!
    what are you doing dude?

haha. I read the first two lines and gave up
    The Fixer wrote:
    what are you doing dude?

haha. I read the first two lines and gave up

I copied it from the 2,3 or 4th pages of this thread it is brutal to read sorry.
    Go Birds!!!!
    what are you doing dude?
    Having fun,from the beginning of this thread. Crazier things have happen ya just gotta be open minded.

all i said was they probably wouldn't need to give them the 2nd pick along with kolb and a 3rd... :?
    www.myspace.com
    what are you doing dude?

all i said was they probably wouldn't need to give them the 2nd pick along with kolb and a 3rd... :?
    You read it wrong then i said Kolb and Either a 2nd or 3rd not a 2nd and a 3rd.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Roll the dice on Bowers if healthy he'd have been a top 5 pick.
    Go Birds!!!!

You read it wrong then i said Kolb and Either a 2nd or 3rd not a 2nd and a 3rd.

I read it wrong too then. I thought you meant both.

Even so, I think kolb and a 2 is too much. They could have gotten a 1 for kolb straight up
    Roll the dice on Bowers if healthy he'd have been a top 5 pick.

Eh. They already have injury question marks at DE (graham, abiramiri).

I'd go with a safer guy. just my 2 cents
    G-cobb says jimmy Smith got 6 girls pregnant talked 3 into an abortion and failed 3 drug test.
    Go Birds!!!!
    G-cobb says jimmy Smith got 6 girls pregnant talked 3 into an abortion and failed 3 drug test.

their qb killed about 30 dogs. this guy is right up reid's alley. :lol:
    www.myspace.com

he'd be perfect on this team then. after all, vick is the leader

I don't believe anything g-cobb says. he is a the biggest hand job in philly
    The Fixer wrote:

profootballtalk had the drug test rumor on this morning. Codine was his drug of choice!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:

profootballtalk had the drug test rumor on this morning. Codine was his drug of choice!!

yeah...this is all common knowledge.

thank god hillis and not vick is on the madden cover. that jinx has been spot on for over a decade :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

isn't that what those mondays do? they pour that shit into their kool-aid.

ghetto MFers
    anthony costanzo?
    www.myspace.com
    anthony costanzo?

who knows?

gotta say this is the most unopinionated I have ever been about an eagles pick. I really don't care who they take here. I'd like to see an OT, DB, or DL...

you never know with this team. nothing will shock me
    damn it...

gabe carimi?
    www.myspace.com
    A guard really!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.