Options

are YOU a sports fan fraud?

Comments

• Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    where does your location say fool. It says PHILLY NOT UPSTATE new york. I didn't know upstate new york had a town called philly. Does it have less crime rates than philly, PA. If you were a true new yawker you wouldn't be living in a shithole of a city.

1. My location states that I am from New York but live in Philly. I know you have terrible grammar but "New Yorker in Philly" shouldn't be too hard to comprehend.

2. You are a fraud, a real "New Yawker" wouldn't be a fan of the Cowboys.

3. Long Island is the biggest bunch of jerkoffs I have ever come across. If NYS could get rid of Long Island it would make the state a better place. Before you make fun of where I live, take a look at where you live. I will take Philly over Long Island any day of the week.

4. I moved to Philly for a little thing called a job (a pretty good one at that) and have stayed here for a female friend I met. From what I read about you, it seems like you wouldn't know much about either.

5. The Mets fucking suck!

:thumbup: for my man, Cliffy ;)
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    haha, Thanks for the assistance. It's like dealing with a brick wall.

i'd ask that you please don't insult the bricks

please
    who the hell are you. Is RM or BRY that boring. Go away troll.

Why are you so angry all the time metsfan?

Oh yeah.....you are a mets fan :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    where does your location say fool. It says PHILLY NOT UPSTATE new york. I didn't know upstate new york had a town called philly. Does it have less crime rates than philly, PA. If you were a true new yawker you wouldn't be living in a shithole of a city.

1. My location states that I am from New York but live in Philly. I know you have terrible grammar but "New Yorker in Philly" shouldn't be too hard to comprehend.

3. Long Island is the biggest bunch of jerkoffs I have ever come across. If NYS could get rid of Long Island it would make the state a better place. Before you make fun of where I live, take a look at where you live. I will take Philly over Long Island any day of the week.

4. I moved to Philly for a little thing called a job (a pretty good one at that) and have stayed here for a female friend I met. From what I read about you, it seems like you wouldn't know much about either.

I hate long island so much that I've never been to a baron long island. How's that one for ya. Long island does have good people but most are assholes who can't drive or complain and shit. You don't have to tell me how much long island sucks.

Well see I actually work 2 jobs and am making it here in new york. I have a 2 bedroom apartment with a cool dude and barely have 50 bucks in my account. So yea go ahead and believe some loser that's using 3 years old info bout me. Yea your a smart one alirght.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

:thumbup: for my man, Cliffy ;)
    wow dude stop kissing ass. Its kinda pathetic really. But hey if kissing guys ass's is your thing than go for it.

• Options
    somewhere in PA, some guy that calls him "the Jeagler" is laughing his ass off at the controversy he stirred up
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    somewhere in PA, some guy that calls him "the Jeagler" is laughing his ass off at the controversy he stirred up
    I'm laughing at all this too. Kinda pathetic people are using 3 year old personal info bout me. Just shows you how low people will go. Doesn't surprise me that people from philly would do that.

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    wow dude stop kissing ass. Its kinda pathetic really. But hey if kissing guys ass's is your thing than go for it.

I'm not here to kiss ass and never will. I give credit where credit is due and have heard a lot of silly things come from your camp.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,787
    metsfan wrote:
    I'm laughing at all this too. Kinda pathetic people are using 3 year old personal info bout me. Just shows you how low people will go. Doesn't surprise me that people from philly would do that.

HEY OH.

Nothin' but a bunch of assholes if you ask me...

Oh, and Jeags, you came up under my friends suggestions....don't know how....I guess from email or something? Regardless - YOU'VE BEEN FRIENDED.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    metsfan wrote:

you're doing this to yourself dude.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

HEY OH.

Nothin' but a bunch of assholes if you ask me...

Oh, and Jeags, you came up under my friends suggestions....don't know how....I guess from email or something? Regardless - YOU'VE BEEN FRIENDED.

who's your friend? someone from here? i can't access that stupid website at work
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    who's your friend? someone from here? i can't access that stupid website at work

Nah. I think it searches emails and all that shit. The Jeagler came up surprisingly. So did that dude Zack from Spin. I'm assuming because I had his email from before. Google and Facebook have a mind of their own - I'm convinced of it.
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

not at all dude,. YOU ARE. YOU brought up that I drive a dodge which I haven't done so in bout a year.. YOU also brought up the fact that I live at home. Which I haven't done so for 3 years. So yea I'm really doing that to myself.

• Options
    crazypjfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

I'm not here to kiss ass and never will. I give credit where credit is due and have heard a lot of silly things come from your camp.
    dude you quoted 3 people who all slammed me and that's not kissing ass to you. I'm just here to stir things up and for laughter. I could give a shit what all you people think bout me.

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Go Broncos! 8-)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

not at all dude,. YOU ARE. YOU brought up that I drive a dodge which I haven't done so in bout a year.. YOU also brought up the fact that I live at home. Which I haven't done so for 3 years. So yea I'm really doing that to myself.

:wtf:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    metsfan wrote:
    crazypjfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

dude you quoted 3 people who all slammed me and that's not kissing ass to you. I'm just here to stir things up and for laughter. I could give a shit what all you people think bout me.

Why kiss ass when you can kick ass ....

bubblegum.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    metsfan wrote:

I only "slammed" you after you began to get personal. So yeah, you kind of did.
  • Options
    back to the matter at hand....is it fraudulent to leave a relatively close game early to beat traffic? and what would the parameters be if this is a gray area? how big of a blowout does it have to be for this to be okay?

my dad leaves baseball games by the 8th inning like clock work. he's not really a big baseball fan...but regardless, he's a fraud!

what say you?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

I only "slammed" you after you began to get personal. So yeah, you kind of did.
    so saying philly people are pathetic is personal to you. That's pretty funny dude.

• Options
    back to the matter at hand....is it fraudulent to leave a relatively close game early to beat traffic? and what would the parameters be if this is a gray area? how big of a blowout does it have to be for this to be okay?

my dad leaves baseball games by the 8th inning like clock work. he's not really a big baseball fan...but regardless, he's a fraud!

what say you?

Ahhh, this is a good question. In my opinion it is definitely fradulatlent to leave a game early to beat the traffic. You watch your team when they win and when they lose.

I have only left one Yankees game early and it was actually my last game at the old yankee stadium. Yanks lost 11-3 to Boston on a Wednesday night and I had to get up early to head back to Philly the next day. I left after Pedroias grand slam in the 8th.
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    so saying philly people are pathetic is personal to you. That's pretty funny dude.

haha, I am not going to go on and on bickering about this but yeah, when you are referring to me it is, as is calling me a fool along with all the other nonsense.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

haha, I am not going to go on and on bickering about this but yeah, when you are referring to me it is, as is calling me a fool along with all the other nonsense.
    well I'm sorry if you took "philly people are pathetic" personal. But what you did was wrong. You didn't have to bring up personal info bout me that's 3 years old. To me that's shows you truly are a claseless person.

• Options
    I don't know about the rest of you but....... I LOVE YOU ALL
  • Options

haha

yo, did you see the marlins were told they had to spend more of their revenue sharing money? Right in line with what we talked about the other day and is definitely setting a precedent for the upcoming negotiations.
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

You sonofabitch...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

haha

yo, did you see the marlins were told they had to spend more of their revenue sharing money? Right in line with what we talked about the other day and is definitely setting a precedent for the upcoming negotiations.

Definitely. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I saw the ESPN headline.
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:

You sonofabitch...

There's nothing funnier than calling someone a sonofabitch.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

haha

Definitely a good move by baseball. Those fuckers have won two world series and pay their players shit.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    haha

Definitely a good move by baseball. Those fuckers have won two world series and pay their players shit.

AND they're getting a new ballpark.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

what say you?

Ahhh, this is a good question. In my opinion it is definitely fradulatlent to leave a game early to beat the traffic. You watch your team when they win and when they lose.

I have only left one Yankees game early and it was actually my last game at the old yankee stadium. Yanks lost 11-3 to Boston on a Wednesday night and I had to get up early to head back to Philly the next day. I left after Pedroias grand slam in the 8th.

you stay during blowouts too? i'll head out in the 4th quarter of a birds game when either team has a 3 score lead with under 10 mins to go. i think that's fair. people leaving a close game before its over though are definitely frauds
    chinese-happy.jpg