"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• wmacson wrote:
    wmacson wrote:
    Just got home and got mine. Pretty happy about it:

Washington DC '06
    South America '05
    Jesus Lizard

Good for you. Did you have any before??

Not many. Probably 8 - 10 posters, including my first show, New Orleans in 95. How about you?

Sorry, I meant did you have any of the 3 posters that you got in the D/S sale.

I have 1 or 2 posters alright! ;)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    Anyone willing to trade/sell their Evel Knevel poster? I can throw in an '03 Birmingham and some cash. PM me!
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • wmacsonwmacson Posts: 232

Gotcha. No, I didn't have any of those posters. I really like the DC one. Great colors. Kind of dinged up at the bottom but it is signed and numbered (18/150)

That's cool you have 1 or 2 posters......... :D
  • wmacson wrote:

Gotcha. No, I didn't have any of those posters. I really like the DC one. Great colors. Kind of dinged up at the bottom but it is signed and numbered (18/150)

That's cool you have 1 or 2 posters......... :D

You should frame that DC. I have one framed with Toronto and Spain 06 either side of it!
    Beautiful trio!! Manchester would look cool next to them too!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • I got:

Bogarta 05
    Portland 06
    Jesus Lizard

It was neat to see that Bogarta one in there. It's #ed/100. It's a little dinged on the bottom left. Cool poster.

i would love that borgata 05...my pink 1st edition was the first poster i had framed...did u get pink or red?
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Christchurch
    Manchester
    Pelican

I also receievd the Christchurch from 10C. Had I known...
  • How long did the S/D tubes last during the sale?
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • How long did the S/D tubes last during the sale?

not very long, they were gone when I logged in.
  • boy am I bummed

I got a
    built to spill
    flight to mars
    manchester

I thought it was two EV/PJ posters and one non PJ/EV poster...my tube got switched, which officially makes it the worst of the bunch...I e-mailed BK, but I think I just am gonna be fucked...I'll update if that's not the case, but I'm pretty sure it is.............. :cry::cry::cry: :? :? :?
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Got mine today, very happy!

EV Chicago - signed(yes!)and numbered,perfect shape to my eyes
    Philly 05 - not signed or numbered - perfect shape
    Built to spill - signed + Numbered
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    How long did the S/D tubes last during the sale?

Felt like 15 seconds. Once we were able to pass through the Artillery Design Logo (that gave us access to the website), entered our name & password, click add to cart for S/D poster, when back to it image, it was sold out.
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    boy am I bummed

I got a
    built to spill
    flight to mars
    manchester

I thought it was two EV/PJ posters and one non PJ/EV poster...my tube got switched, which officially makes it the worst of the bunch...I e-mailed BK, but I think I just am gonna be fucked...I'll update if that's not the case, but I'm pretty sure it is.............. :cry::cry::cry: :? :? :?

yeah he said 2 PJ related...
    so I guess Flight to Mars is PJ related
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Mcam55 wrote:
    boy am I bummed

I got a
    built to spill
    flight to mars
    manchester

yeah he said 2 PJ related...
    so I guess Flight to Mars is PJ related

thats was I was thinking as well...
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    boy am I bummed

I got a
    built to spill
    flight to mars
    manchester

Count your blessings.... All I got was a rock
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Got mine today, very happy!

Another Chicago. Sweet! :) They are popping up like jiffy popcorn the past few hours.
  • Anyone looking to sell their Flight to Mars or Shadow86 posters, please let me know. My son collects them and if it's not one that he already has, he'd be interested. I am also still in search of a Philly final night t-shirt, if anyone has an extra. Thanks.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    demetrios wrote:

Another Chicago. Sweet! :) They are popping up like jiffy popcorn the past few hours.

yep...i am thinking thats about it, no more left..... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • There is a god and his name starts with a B...

From BK today...

"Hi Chris

Sorry bout that, must have not noticed it when I was packing. I am pretty sure I am all out of dent and scratch PJ posters, I packed everything I had... I will most certainly have some in the future though and could send you one of those... if you remind me once I start doing some new pj posters..."

Sweeeeeet, now I am no longer a whiny little bitch (about this at least) :lol:;)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • There is a god and his name starts with a B...

From BK today...

"Hi Chris

Sorry bout that, must have not noticed it when I was packing. I am pretty sure I am all out of dent and scratch PJ posters, I packed everything I had... I will most certainly have some in the future though and could send you one of those... if you remind me once I start doing some new pj posters..."

Sweeeeeet, now I am no longer a whiny little bitch (about this at least) :lol:;)

Brad is wonderful, always quick to get back to people, always helpful.
  • raystreyraystrey Posts: 171
    Elzar wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

yep...i am thinking thats about it, no more left..... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

looks like there may be more out there according to this post
    5against1- wrote:
    Just recieved an email from Brad. He told me between 10-13 Ed Chicago would be mailed out along with some from 05 06 and 07!!!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for that Ed Chicago :D
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    One of my buddys got an EV Chicago yesterday...so cross enough one off.
  • I got the tube that a lot of others are getting:

Manchester
    Evel Knievel
    Pelican

Some sweet posters, but not what I was hoping for. I'll let anyone have my tube for what I paid for it ($49) + shipping. PM if interested.

Pelican doesn't appear damaged at all, Evel Knievel has a small fingerprint in the white near the signature but would frame out, and the Manchester has the tiniest of dings on the bottom edge and would frame out as well.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    There is a god and his name starts with a B...

From BK today...

"Hi Chris

No sorry you still are :lol:
    This too shall pass.....
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    brad has been overly kind to the point of people taking advantage of him, not referring to this situation..
    remember that guy..i think it was seattlebatman that was having brad sign anything and everything just so he could sell things signed..i'm sure brad continued to sign because he is a nice guy, but some people can take advantage...
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Brad is awesome. He really takes care of his fans and customers. I had an issue with a purchase that I made last year and he quickly fixed it.
    Plus, he sells his stuff at really fair prices. He could have sold his signed/numbered prints and scrach/dent tubes for much more than he did.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Brad is awesome. He really takes care of his fans and customers. I had an issue with a purchase that I made last year and he quickly fixed it.
    Plus, he sells his stuff at really fair prices. He could have sold his signed/numbered prints and scrach/dent tubes for much more than he did.
    I've had nothing but great experiences... if only all customer service were as good as Brad's, the world would honestly be a far better (or at least less frustrating) place.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Anyone looking to sell their Flight to Mars or Shadow86 posters, please let me know. My son collects them and if it's not one that he already has, he'd be interested. I am also still in search of a Philly final night t-shirt, if anyone has an extra. Thanks.
    I have this.6920:77937.jpg

But it's not an S/D. I bought it in 06.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Mines been opened.. contains.

Manchester 2009 - not s/n, marked d/s

Big Business 2009 - not s/n, marked d/s

Hamilton 2005 - s/n, marked d/s.

already got a Manchester AP, and not interested in the Big Business.. anyone wants em, let me know. Still debating the Hamilton.
  • BiomechBiomech Posts: 34
    How much for the Manchester shipped?
    Mines been opened.. contains.

Manchester 2009 - not s/n, marked d/s

Big Business 2009 - not s/n, marked d/s

Hamilton 2005 - s/n, marked d/s.

already got a Manchester AP, and not interested in the Big Business.. anyone wants em, let me know. Still debating the Hamilton.