Artillery sale!!!

Comments

• I'm so excited to get mine, I think I'm gonna chunder! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Mcam55 wrote:
    i hate u all....

If you score an Ed Chicago, PJ Washington & a Widespread Panic '07, i'm gonna hunt you down with all your hate! :twisted:
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    demetrios wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:
    i hate u all....

If you score an Ed Chicago, PJ Washington & a Widespread Panic '07, i'm gonna hunt you down with all your hate! :twisted:

Well i missed out on the mystery bazooka tubes because I put it in my cart before I logged in.....so thats why I hate you all...(already have a signed AP Chicago :mrgreen: )
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I'm going to stop reading this thread, because although I'm happy with the Hawaii 09, I really hate you all that scored Honolulu 06 and EV Chicago :evil:

Godd bye... for now :oops:
    Mcam55 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Mcam55 wrote:
    i hate u all....

Well i missed out on the mystery bazooka tubes because I put it in my cart before I logged in.....so thats why I hate you all...(already have a signed AP Chicago :mrgreen: )

Ah! I got one of those signed AP Chicago print's too. When that sale started, I scored the print an hour and 30 minutes later. I couldn't believe it.
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    wahoo! just opened mine. the other two (manchester and one of brads art prints) are solid. but this one. oh boy this one. and after looking it over i can't see a damn thing wrong with it.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/46605

for those who don't care to look. it's honolulu 06!

INCREDIBLE!!!! congrats!!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • fanofzsfanofzs Posts: 508
    Just received my S/Ds; Christchurch, Manchester and Monsters of Folk.

Bunch of Manchesters, huh.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,707
    wahoo! just opened mine. the other two (manchester and one of brads art prints) are solid. but this one. oh boy this one. and after looking it over i can't see a damn thing wrong with it.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/46605

for those who don't care to look. it's honolulu 06!
    Oh, thats a mistake. Brad sent you my tube. When I receive mine we can work out a swap. ;)

Congrats. Thats the one I was hoping for, even more than the Chicago everyone covets.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • i have to say i'm a MUCH bigger fan of this print now that i've seen it in person. the pictures online do not do it justice at all.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    The more people that post here that they didn't get an EV Chicago, the better my chances, right? :)
  • bazzer wrote:
    The more people that post here that they didn't get an EV Chicago, the better my chances, right? :)

Nope...statistical odds don't apply to poster situations
  • I ran out the door to catch a flight just now and noticed Brad's little gift at my doorstep. It's at my house and I won't know the contents until January 26. It was either miss my flight and see what I got or make my flight and wonder for the next 9 days.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • bazzer wrote:

Nope...statistical odds don't apply to poster situations
    Or winning a signed Ten Super Deluxe
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Wow it is indeed painful to read this thread after I missed out... still not sure how that happened (site loaded weird after I logged in), but oh well... maybe next time...
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    Man... I wish I could run home after work now to try and find mine... But alas no! I've got to go to the airport to pick up my brother... Damn the suspense is killing me!!

Nice score on the Honolulu, I was secretly hoping that might be in my tube... Fingers crossed for something good!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    If there's an Easy Street '05 poster in the tube coming to Halifax, i'm gonna flip out & do the "Dance of Joy" for hours by Perks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfPg5LjGYz8
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    drsluggo wrote:
    Wow it is indeed painful to read this thread after I missed out... still not sure how that happened (site loaded weird after I logged in), but oh well... maybe next time...

I hear ya....same boat. That's ok, I'll try to be happy for others :D
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    It just arrived and man on man am I happy :D
    I got
    1.)Manchester (I didnt own this one)
    2.)Eddie East Coast tour. I already have this one but will gladely take another http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/84113
    3.)WSP http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66826

I have been looking at these for a few minutes and I cant find anything wrong with them :D:D:D

Thanks brad
    This too shall pass.....
    For some reason my Ed 2008 wasnt signed by Brad. Dis that happen to anyone else
    This too shall pass.....
  • PrlJamrPrlJamr Posts: 74
    Manchester
    Wachovia '05
    Built to Spill
    5against1- wrote:

Only poster/print Ed signed was just his Chicago work with BK. Nothing more.
  • PrlJamr wrote:
    Manchester
    Wachovia '05
    Built to Spill

I like that Built to Spill poster a lot.
  • Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Can't wait to go home and get mine!!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Dirty Tom wrote:
    Can't wait to go home and get mine!!

so very sad I didn't get a mystery tube. :( :( :(
    demetrios wrote:
    5against1- wrote:

Yeah I know that Mine wasnt signed by Klausen
    This too shall pass.....
    5against1- wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    5against1- wrote:

Yeah I know that Mine wasnt signed by Klausen

D'oh! I misread the question wrong. Sorry! :oops:
    That's weird BK didn't sign it. Is it numbered?

That's weird Expressobeans has the A/P listing of that poster, original price bought @ $35 bucks. Wasn't it 60 bucks?
  • PrlJamrPrlJamr Posts: 74
    PrlJamr wrote:
    Manchester
    Wachovia '05
    Built to Spill

I'll send it to you if you'd like to have it!
    That's weird Expressobeans has the A/P listing of that poster, original price bought @ $35 bucks. Wasn't it 60 bucks?[/quote]
    No its not signed or numbered? Just has the small S/D on the side. Oh well I'm just happy to get a tube. Not a big fan of WSP but the print is pretty cool
    This too shall pass.....
  • PrlJamr wrote:
    PrlJamr wrote:
    Manchester
    Wachovia '05
    Built to Spill

I'll send it to you if you'd like to have it!

really? PM has been sent.
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    drsluggo wrote:
    Same thing happened to me. . . thought for sure once I logged in it would be all good. Oh well. . . :oops: