Artillery sale!!!

Comments

• i got a manchester i don't want. send me a PM.
  • Mines been opened.. contains.

Manchester 2009 - not s/n, marked d/s

Big Business 2009 - not s/n, marked d/s

Hamilton 2005 - s/n, marked d/s.

already got a Manchester AP, and not interested in the Big Business.. anyone wants em, let me know. Still debating the Hamilton.

Manchester is gone, Still got the Big Business ready to go if anyone is interested. :-)
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    did everyone who ordered a mystery tube already receive theirs? I ordered the WSP at the same time and that arrived Monday, but no mystery prints . getting worried they are lying in a puddle somewhere in the PO depot
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    edited January 2010
    Post edited by branscop on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Elzar wrote:
    did everyone who ordered a mystery tube already receive theirs? I ordered the WSP at the same time and that arrived Monday, but no mystery prints . getting worried they are lying in a puddle somewhere in the PO depot

Nothing yet here in Canada. I'm surprised that there has been so many posts here on the 10club forum & Expressobean's forum that scored one. With just 90 tube's going out and dozens & dozen's of replies of what was scored, how many fan's outside of the USA scored a tube? :shock:
  • demetrios wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

Nothing yet here in Canada. I'm surprised that there has been so many posts here on the 10club forum & Expressobean's forum that scored one. With just 90 tube's going out and dozens & dozen's of replies of what was scored, how many fan's outside of the USA scored a tube? :shock:

Me!! :D
    Hoping it arrives tomorrow. I won't last the weekend without post!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    demetrios wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

Me!! :D
    Hoping it arrives tomorrow. I won't last the weekend without post!

I hope so too! Takes at least a week an a half from BK's place to get here. Sometimes earlier. Tempted to see what I got. I missed out on his '08 s/n. Can't believe how. Not sure where I was or know how that I missed a BK sale! :shock:

Back in '06 when 10club did those mystery poster sales, the first 3 sale's i scored back to back to back Halifax '05 posters. Couldn't believe the luck. Then on my 4th attempt, scored BK's HOB '05 poster! :mrgreen:
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    I got one, but it's not in Alberta yet
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    demetrios wrote:
    ...BK's HOB '05 poster! :mrgreen:

:shock:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Yep! I couldn't believe it too. I was kinda routing for a 4th Halifax poster in a row. The streak was over! :| :P
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Yep! I couldn't believe it too. I was kinda routing for a 4th Halifax poster in a row. The streak was over! :| :P

poor boy :cry::lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    There is a god and his name starts with a B...

From BK today...

"Hi Chris

Sorry bout that, must have not noticed it when I was packing. I am pretty sure I am all out of dent and scratch PJ posters, I packed everything I had... I will most certainly have some in the future though and could send you one of those... if you remind me once I start doing some new pj posters..."

Sweeeeeet, now I am no longer a whiny little bitch (about this at least) :lol:;)

Brad is wonderful, always quick to get back to people, always helpful.
    too bad the ten club isn't like this
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    if anyone gets and doesn't want a portland

pm me

thanks
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316

Someone paid less that $50 for a s/d tube and then turns around and tries to sell it for $750. That sucks - especially after so many of us couldn't get a tube during the sale.
  • Come on, you knew someone would pull the trigger on this.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • i think that chicago poster is ugly as all hell.
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    i think that chicago poster is ugly as all hell.

Totally agree. Not saying I didn't want one in the D/S sale. I like autographs. :)
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Someone paid less that $50 for a s/d tube and then turns around and tries to sell it for $750. That sucks - especially after so many of us couldn't get a tube during the sale.
    I think there were 90 tubes sold. Only a handful had the EV Chi poster. Go thru the 30 odd pages and you're bound to find the bumscag.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • shepshep Posts: 5,765
    I have an s/d Manchester that I will part with for $30, including shipping.

I also have an EVel kineval signed and numbered with minimal damage (a slight whitespot on the poster, will send picks), for trades.... PM me and let me know your offer... Have a number o things I am lookiing for of less value (ebeans relative of course), send me a pm and I will give you the list.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • i think that chicago poster is ugly as all hell.
    Agreed and no one gave a damn about it until they showed up signed by Ed. I think it took an hour or 2 to sell out. Is Ed writing his name on something really worth $500-$800 extra?? Come on now.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    demetrios wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

...and me! Still waiting for it, hope it arrives next week!! :o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • good prices on the two from the s/d tube that i don't want. pictures included!

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 10&t=47234
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    I would give my left arm for the Chicago print...OK, OK, only my small left toe! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Got my D/S tube:

Manchester
    Pelican
    Eddie Vedder tour (EV sitting down Print)

All available if anyone is looking for any. Pm me.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Got my D/S tube:

Manchester
    Pelican
    Eddie Vedder tour (EV sitting down Print)

All available if anyone is looking for any. Pm me.

Manchester and Pelican came in 1/2 of the tubes! :shock:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    I have a Flight To Mars poster that i'm willing to part with.

PM me if interested.

Looking for ANY of EV solo tour posters.

Dirty Tom
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• ElzarElzar Posts: 966

it was inevitable, its hard to fight the greed! - but maybe everyone else who got one in the D/S wont flip it tho, maybe just a few - so i guess if i want one, now is the time to get one for a little cheaper than usual...... :evil:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

...and me! Still waiting for it, hope it arrives next week!! :o

i am in California, have not seen my mystery tube, usually my stuff from BK arrives fast, and at the same time. i hope he didnt forget to pack my complete order......again
  • Does anyone have a d/s eV Hawaii print that they want to sell? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks. :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13