I haven't received my tube yet.

There are some prints i would like to trade if i get them again:

Christchurch
    Salt Lake City
    Portland
    Toronto
    Manchester
    April Fools 1

I don't want to sell them! Maybe there is anybody interested in one of these S/D posters and wants to trade other Klausen s/n prints? PM me!

I am still hoping to get at least one poster i don't have already! Pleeeaasseee!!! :o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    i think that chicago poster is ugly as all hell.
    Agreed and no one gave a damn about it until they showed up signed by Ed. I think it took an hour or 2 to sell out. Is Ed writing his name on something really worth $500-$800 extra?? Come on now.
    That Chicago poster sold out in like 2-3 minutes... i think the Batman one went first and then the other west coast one and Chicago took a bit longer. Not hours though.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    drsluggo wrote:
    i think that chicago poster is ugly as all hell.
    Agreed and no one gave a damn about it until they showed up signed by Ed. I think it took an hour or 2 to sell out. Is Ed writing his name on something really worth $500-$800 extra?? Come on now.
    That Chicago poster sold out in like 2-3 minutes... i think the Batman one went first and then the other west coast one and Chicago took a bit longer. Not hours though.

Nope! I was able to score my Chicago print an hour & 30 minutes when the poster went up for sale. I added all the other prints that went up for sale that day. I went to add Chicago to my cart, it was sold out within seconds. I didn't give up & kept refreshing. Checking the forum & MSN, I heard a few scored 30mins later & an hour. So I kept trying. And then I scored one! 8-)
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    demetrios wrote:
    Nope! I was able to score my Chicago print an hour & 30 minutes when the poster went up for sale. I added all the other prints that went up for sale that day. I went to add Chicago to my cart, it was sold out within seconds. I didn't give up & kept refreshing. Checking the forum & MSN, I heard a few scored 30mins later & an hour. So I kept trying. And then I scored one! 8-)

This is how legends are born!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    demetrios wrote:
    Well...that's not really the same :)

I just meat its not like you could have gotten the Chicago poster 5 minutes after the sale just going on and adding. It took blood, sweat and maybe some tears at that point!
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Ah yeah! 8-) This wasn't the first time I experienced something like this. Scoring 10club ticket's to Ed Solo show's out west back in April '08. That was a nightmare & an ER room check in.
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    demetrios wrote:

Sounds like an Emek sale. I swear some of his prints are harded to get than a super bowl ticket.
    drsluggo wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Well...that's not really the same :)

I just meat its not like you could have gotten the Chicago poster 5 minutes after the sale just going on and adding. It took blood, sweat and maybe some tears at that point!

Very true! Almost lost my index finger while clicking that F5 button a gazillion times.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Ah yeah! 8-) This wasn't the first time I experienced something like this. Scoring 10club ticket's to Ed Solo show's out west back in April '08. That was a nightmare & an ER room check in.

experienced the same with 10c tix for Munich back in 2007 - beautiful catastrophy ;)
    Ok wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Sounds like an Emek sale. I swear some of his prints are harded to get than a super bowl ticket.

EDIT: By the way, speaking of Klausen, have you heard anything from thefadedline on the metal cloak? I still haven't and the order still says "in process" - although the option to checkout and be entered in the "lottery" has been removed....seems like its taking a while...
  • picture of the metal edition up on Ebeans
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
    Its been up there since thefadedline posted pictures on their facebook fan page of the metal prints probably 2 months ago - same for the emek prints. you can see additional metal prints below the one in the picture.
  • BiomechBiomech Posts: 34
    Anyone have a Toronto they want to sell?
  • phishjamphishjam Posts: 117
    phishjam wrote:
    arrived today....

EV Chicago
    Phily 05
    Built to spill

if youre looking for a philly or built to spill let me know...... both have a little spot on the edge that would be framed over.... the philly is not a S/N and the built to spill is.....(can get pictures of it if you want to check it out)

....also since the chicago is my second one, i would consider trading it, although id be hard pressed to, when i framed my first one, i had two different designs i liked, am thinking that i might have to frame this one the way i didnt on the first... amd realistically the only poster that i really am looking for would be a denver 98 the red beauty that at the time i thought was ugly, and was so dissappointed that i bought the evolution ape man t shirt instead(solid purchase) from my first show at fiddlers green, and i dont really think they are all that comparable.......

i also have a france 06, and a lollapalozza poster to trade if anyone is looking for em.....they are far down the list of being framed for me and if someone is looking to display em better than i can (sitting in a portfolio) maybe we can figure something out
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,183
    phishjam wrote:
    phishjam wrote:
    arrived today....

EV Chicago
    Phily 05
    Built to spill

if youre looking for a philly or built to spill let me know...... both have a little spot on the edge that would be framed over.... the philly is not a S/N and the built to spill is.....(can get pictures of it if you want to check it out)

....also since the chicago is my second one, i would consider trading it, although id be hard pressed to, when i framed my first one, i had two different designs i liked, am thinking that i might have to frame this one the way i didnt on the first... amd realistically the only poster that i really am looking for would be a denver 98 the red beauty that at the time i thought was ugly, and was so dissappointed that i bought the evolution ape man t shirt instead(solid purchase) from my first show at fiddlers green, and i dont really think they are all that comparable.......

i also have a france 06, and a lollapalozza poster to trade if anyone is looking for em.....they are far down the list of being framed for me and if someone is looking to display em better than i can (sitting in a portfolio) maybe we can figure something out
    you could probably find someone to trade it to for a 98 Denver...i'd probably consider trading mine
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    just got a response back from BK about my D/S tube - says he forgot to pack my D/S posters :( - so all he can do is send a refund. the 4th time something was missing from my order and refunded.....i know how busy he must be, but c'mon! i think he has something personal against me- :cry::cry::cry:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Elzar wrote:
    just got a response back from BK about my D/S tube - says he forgot to pack my D/S posters :( - so all he can do is send a refund. the 4th time something was missing from my order and refunded.....i know how busy he must be, but c'mon! i think he has something personal against me- :cry::cry::cry:
    It sounds like it, doesn't it???!!! 8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

geez...thx for making me feel better... :evil:

this just left a sour taste in my mouth, especially the thousands of $$$ i have spent just there in the past few years - not that this happened, but because it seems i'm the only one this happened to, and this is not the first time, in fact 4 times it happened as stated above- i think i'm about done wasting time and money on posters, so now all of you have that much of a better chance to score what you wants next sales...
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Elzar wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

geez...thx for making me feel better... :evil:

this just left a sour taste in my mouth, especially the thousands of $$$ i have spent just there in the past few years - not that this happened, but because it seems i'm the only one this happened to, and this is not the first time, in fact 4 times it happened as stated above- i think i'm about done wasting time and money on posters, so now all of you have that much of a better chance to score what you wants next sales...
    I don't blame you. I wasn't trying to be mean....just trying to be "funny", I guess.
    It does suck to happen that many times.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    Elzar wrote:

DUDE THAT BLOWS !!!!!!!
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Elzar wrote:
    this just left a sour taste in my mouth...

This may not help to make you feel better, but what about the poor people who scored an Ed's print and they already had one! :evil:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    What about the people who got shut out? :cry:
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • strummers wrote:

My thoughts exactly.
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    Elzar wrote:

bummer, sorry to hear that...at least now I'm not the only one that had problems with this sale (of the people that actually got through).
    strummers wrote:

are you saying i didnt get "shut-out"? not only did i not get one, i temporarily paid for something i never received, after going through all that stress to try and get one in the first place. I would not be as dissappointed if i never ordered one - then i would never have expected anything. make sense?
  • sheenTNsheenTN Posts: 163
    shep wrote:
    I have an s/d Manchester that I will part with for $30, including shipping.

I also have an EVel kineval signed and numbered with minimal damage (a slight whitespot on the poster, will send picks), for trades.... PM me and let me know your offer... Have a number o things I am lookiing for of less value (ebeans relative of course), send me a pm and I will give you the list.

PM sent
    Knoxville '98, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh 2003, Nashville 2003, Asheville 2004, Bonnaroo 2008, Columbia 2008, EV The Ryman 1&2 2009, Alpine Valley 1&2 2011, Charlotte 2013, Columbia 2016, Lexington 2016, Bonnaroo 2016
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Elzar wrote:

That hurts, i'm sorry for you! Until now i haven't received my tube! Should i be worried about that? I hope it arrives this week. If not, i have to mail Brad... :?
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

That hurts, i'm sorry for you! Until now i haven't received my tube! Should i be worried about that? I hope it arrives this week. If not, i have to mail Brad... :?

I haven't received my tube either.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    jeffer96 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

I haven't received my tube either.

Alright, so i'm not alone...Good to know! :)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    No BK tube yet here in Halifax. Thank god I don't have a mailman like Newman that doesn't delivery when it's raining. Heard it will be like this for day's. :|