Artillery sale!!!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Elzar wrote:
    just got a response back from BK about my D/S tube - says he forgot to pack my D/S posters :( - so all he can do is send a refund. the 4th time something was missing from my order and refunded.....i know how busy he must be, but c'mon! i think he has something personal against me- :cry::cry::cry:

Whoa! :shock:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Elzar - are u a flipper? You've spent thousands? Sounds suspect

I'm guessing that is brads problem with you
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    My tube arrived today. I haven't taken them out yet, but from the corners, looks like I got Manchester and Big Business and another one that I can't see because it's a bit narrower than the other ones. I'll wait till I get home to have a look...
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    Elzar - are u a flipper? You've spent thousands? Sounds suspect

I'm guessing that is brads problem with you

huh - no. i am a collector.
    i've bought almost every single one of his prints, which is in the thousands - if you go add them up, most were at least $60 + a piece, and some were $300, $500, etc at some point. There were a few harder ones i couldnt get direct, so i went secondary market. so if i've spent a lot/way too much money, then that makes me a flipper? and what does any of that have to do with partially shipping my order or not shipping my order at all anyway?
  • bazzer wrote:
    My tube arrived today. I haven't taken them out yet, but from the corners, looks like I got Manchester and Big Business and another one that I can't see because it's a bit narrower than the other ones. I'll wait till I get home to have a look...

Tubes arriving in New Zealand & Ireland before Canada... :cry:

I just don't get it. I know it's not Brad but what is with our postal service... Anyone in the Great White North get their order yet?
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Just saw on ebeans that a d/s eddie chicago sold yesterday for $600.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • just received my tube in the mail. im gonna open it soon. i will update after. :D
    Raoul Duke wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

Tubes arriving in New Zealand & Ireland before Canada... :cry:

I just don't get it. I know it's not Brad but what is with our postal service... Anyone in the Great White North get their order yet?

Nothing yet. Our US/CDN border customs are hardcore berserkers who have to check out each & every package via laser's & special forces weapons by the army. While other countries get their packages past with a blind of an eye. There might be another reason? Our team must be watching reruns of Lost sitting on sofa's eating a few dozen Tim Horton timbits while checking each package one by one when they enter the drop off. I still will never forget shipping out a DVD package to Israel. Shipped it out on Friday afternoon. Arrived there with photo shots by my friend Monday morning. How is that possible? :shock:
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I've shipped a couple of things to new zealand and everything arrived in 5 days! :shock: so why canada so close and so far at the same time?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq wrote:
    I've shipped a couple of things to new zealand and everything arrived in 5 days! :shock: so why canada so close and so far at the same time?

15738d1248325969-postie-cant-bothered-newman.jpg

There's alot of Newman's working our US/CDN border customs, that's why. :geek:
    demetrios wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

15738d1248325969-postie-cant-bothered-newman.jpg

BINGO!

:thumbup:
  • Ok I got the 05 PJ PHILADELPHIA, the BUILT TO SPILL and an ev chicago signed and numbered. That's all. ;) I can hardly believe its true. :D
  • jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136
    Well, I got the dreaded "your order did not ship and I'm out of posters" response to my follow up today. So I guess there are a couple of us in this boat. Might be worth a follow up if you did not get your tube yet.
    Be careful D it may be this
    demetrios wrote:
    ...Nothing yet. Our US/CDN border customs are hardcore berserkers...
    :|

Or this
    jeffer96 wrote:
    ..."your order did not ship and I'm out of posters"...

:cry:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    Be careful D it may be this
    demetrios wrote:
    ...Nothing yet. Our US/CDN border customs are hardcore berserkers...
    :|

Or this
    jeffer96 wrote:
    ..."your order did not ship and I'm out of posters"...

:cry:

Definitely worth an e-mail if nothing else to get a refund if your tube wasn't shipped. If it was going to happen to someone on here, I'm glad it was me. I was really only after the one or two from '05 that I don't have.
    jeffer96 wrote:
    Well, I got the dreaded "your order did not ship and I'm out of posters" response to my follow up today. So I guess there are a couple of us in this boat. Might be worth a follow up if you did not get your tube yet.

makes you feel good doesnt it . . . :evil:
    Elzar wrote:
    jeffer96 wrote:

makes you feel good doesnt it . . . :evil:

If it had to happen to someone, better it be me. I was after an '05 Atlantic City, which is the one Klausen PJ poster that I'm missing. The odds of that even coming were slim to none, but worth a shot. All in all, I've always been lucky with sales on Artillery. I just hope it wasn't widespread to a lot of others.
    Got 2 tubes today ! Inside BK's bazooka was 2009 Widespread Panic s/n, 2009 Pearl Jam Manchester d/s (no s/n), 2009 Eddie Vedder Tour Poster d/s (s/n), 2009 Pelican d/s (no s/n). Inside Ames' tube was 2009 Pearl Jam San Francisco Poster-Special Edition (s/n). :)
    demetrios wrote:
    ...Pearl Jam San Francisco Poster-Special Edition (s/n). :)

the snake with the bright colors?
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    ...Pearl Jam San Francisco Poster-Special Edition (s/n). :)

the snake with the bright colors?

yes sir!
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    demetrios wrote:
    Got 2 tubes today ! Inside BK's bazooka was 2009 Widespread Panic s/n, 2009 Pearl Jam Manchester d/s (no s/n), 2009 Eddie Vedder Tour Poster d/s (s/n), 2009 Pelican d/s (no s/n). Inside Ames' tube was 2009 Pearl Jam San Francisco Poster-Special Edition (s/n). :)
    Nice scores, D! Thanks for posting - looks like the rest of us Canucks can look forward to our posters in no time at all!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    demetrios wrote:

Congrats D! I'm a little bit nervous now because i haven't received my tube yet! Ireland received the tube last week so i thought Austria could not take so much longer! However I wrote Brad and now I am wishfully waiting for his reply...or even better: the D/S tube! ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:

Congrats D! I'm a little bit nervous now because i haven't received my tube yet! Ireland received the tube last week so i thought Austria could not take so much longer! However I wrote Brad and now I am wishfully waiting for his reply...or even better: the D/S tube! ;)

so whatever happened? hopefully you got it!
  • MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,025
    Got mine in Calgary

Manchester AP
    Monsters of Folk AP
    Philly 05 Non AP
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • demetrios wrote:
    ...2009 Pearl Jam Manchester d/s (no s/n), 2009 Eddie Vedder Tour Poster d/s (s/n), 2009 Pelican d/s (no s/n).

I got the same tube...
    Elzar wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Thanks for you wishes! Unfortunately nothing today... :(
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Elzar wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Thanks for you wishes! Unfortunately nothing today... :(
    again???waiting?? :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Raoul Duke wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    ...2009 Pearl Jam Manchester d/s (no s/n), 2009 Eddie Vedder Tour Poster d/s (s/n), 2009 Pelican d/s (no s/n).

I got the same tube...

:shock:
    Alright, the waiting is over! Got my tube today:
    Manchester s/n
    MOF s/n
    Philadelphia s/n

OK, thats the worst case...

Anybody here who wants to trade??? :thumbup:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017