Artillery sale!!!

1101112131416»

Comments

• So I have finally arrived home from my extended vacation to the west coast and have opened my bazooka tube from Brad. The suspense was killing me the whole time and have waited patiently to see the contents...here's what I got:
    IS.php?id=140365&t=mi
    IS.php?id=55168&t=mi
    IS.php?id=140821&t=mi
    The Melvins print has a tiny (.25cm) tear at the bottom that I didn't even notice. The Hawaii print is ridiculously beautiful and absolutely zero blemishes on it from what I can see. Manchester looks incredible as well and looks spectacular in person. I can't find anything wrong with these except for the tiny tear at the bottom of the Melvins print. I'm so happy right now. :D:D:D
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Elzar wrote:
    Elzar - are u a flipper? You've spent thousands? Sounds suspect

I'm guessing that is brads problem with you

huh - no. i am a collector.
    i've bought almost every single one of his prints, which is in the thousands - if you go add them up, most were at least $60 + a piece, and some were $300, $500, etc at some point. There were a few harder ones i couldnt get direct, so i went secondary market. so if i've spent a lot/way too much money, then that makes me a flipper? and what does any of that have to do with partially shipping my order or not shipping my order at all anyway?

what it has to do with it is i know some artists will pull back shipments if they feel they have identified someone who is taking their prints and going straight to ebay

i'm not saying that's what happened here... just a uneducated guess of mine :)

maybe it's just bad luck?
  • VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    Received my tube in Toronto/Burlington yesterday:

Manchester - S/N
    Philly 05 - not S/N
    Monters of Folk - S/N

Widespread Panic - Signed but not numbered:

The Philly has a slight mark on it at the very bottom of the white space which will frame out easily, otherwise they all look perfect

Not exactly what I was hoping for (but no doubles) and all in all certainly a killer deal for the price...thank Brad!
  • Today is a very good day...I got in Croatia 4 tubes, 2 Klausen and 2 10c tubes.
    Christchurch
    Built to Spill set (very cool in person)
    Monsters of Folk
    Widespread Panic
    Melbourne
    Adelaide

what a day :D
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Sweet score on AIC '10. 2009 Widespread Panic was also available.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    bazzer wrote:
    My tube arrived today. I haven't taken them out yet, but from the corners, looks like I got Manchester and Big Business and another one that I can't see because it's a bit narrower than the other ones. I'll wait till I get home to have a look...
    OK, so turns out it was:

Manchester S/N
    Big Business S/N
    Hawaii Art Print S/N