Options

***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Win tonight puts them 6 back... Slowly chipping their way back to 1st. 8-)
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,759
    Going to the cell tonight for the game....sitting in the scout seats behind home plate. A very nice engagement gift from one of the future wife's rich friends. I'll definitely be overloading on the unlimited food and beer. Perhaps a little more on the beer part...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Going to the cell tonight for the game....sitting in the scout seats behind home plate. A very nice engagement gift from one of the future wife's rich friends. I'll definitely be overloading on the unlimited food and beer. Perhaps a little more on the beer part...

sweet....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    The 81 wrote:

sweet....

indeed! have fun, stay cool out there
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hold up a pj20 sign so we can see you on tv. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    HOLY SHIT!!! Did Dunn Homer last night?
  • Options
    he did! and he just missed another one later in the game....

i think ozzie did a good thing by taking him out of the lineup for a few games...

he did the same with rally killer rios and he had a couple of hits last night...
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:

Ha. Both hands usually had a beer in them so no free hand to hold a sign. Those scout seats are unreal. A great food buffet/drinks in the lounge area before the game. And during the game the food and drinks kept on coming. It's like they want you to get hammered, which is obviously what happened to me.
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:

Ha. Both hands usually had a beer in them so no free hand to hold a sign. Those scout seats are unreal. A great food buffet/drinks in the lounge area before the game. And during the game the food and drinks kept on coming. It's like they want you to get hammered, which is obviously what happened to me.

are those off to the thrid base side of home plate? they never show those on tv anyways. :lol:

i noticed M&M guy hasn't been at the last couple of games....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Mother fucker
  • Options
    Mother fucker

were is bobby jenks when you need him. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Was at the game tonight... GREAT save by Lillibridge

A little chilly, but good game to watch.
  • Options
    Gob wrote:
    Was at the game tonight... GREAT save by Lillibridge

A little chilly, but good game to watch.
    Second web gem of the week
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    can't wait to pick up my sodfather bobblehead today. go sox baby!
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    can't wait to pick up my sodfather bobblehead today. go sox baby!

can you get me about 5K sq ft of sod too.

thanks in advance
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    3 and a half games back! Nice W tooday.
  • Options
    both the tribe and tigers won by the slimmest of margians last night. :(

i know the twins' record is bad, but they've been hot and we all know that it's never easy for the pale hose to do well against them...

im hoping they dont get swept.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    we all know that it's never easy for the pale hose to do well against them...

I LOVE the pale hose.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    both the tribe and tigers won by the slimmest of margians last night. :(

i know the twins' record is bad, but they've been hot and we all know that it's never easy for the pale hose to do well against them...

im hoping they dont get swept.

These next 3 games should tell us a lot about this team. We will see if they are still a bunch of mentally weak pussies who just can't win in minnesota. I sure hope not...
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    Hopefully we can get some pay back for the "No-NO' thrown against us earlier in the year. God do I hate teams from Minnesota.
  • Options
    I'm kinda happy this is a day game today and I don't have to watch this nonsense. The way the Twins dominate the Sox is a complete fucking joke. How can a team be that mentally weak?
  • Options
    670 the score

I'll toss it on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    670 the score

I'll toss it on

Ehhh. I can't even handle that. Farmer and DJ are pretty much unlistenable. Half the time you don't even know what the fuck they are talking about. It's definitely not the game that they should be calling
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    camerafail.gif
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    camerafail.gif

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    jimed14 wrote:
    camerafail.gif

:lol:
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    670 the score

I'll toss it on

Ehhh. I can't even handle that. Farmer and DJ are pretty much unlistenable. Half the time you don't even know what the fuck they are talking about. It's definitely not the game that they should be calling

really? they are 10 times better than Hawk and his over used catch phrases.

stretch
    he gone
    ovah
    mercy
    two hop chop
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    What a bunch of gutless pussies on this team. It's fucking pathetic. Twins will be passing them in the standings soon.
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    The 81 wrote:
    670 the score

I'll toss it on

really? they are 10 times better than Hawk and his over used catch phrases.

stretch
    he gone
    ovah
    mercy
    two hop chop

Hawk is pretty bad too. His act has gotten pretty old. I usually watch Sox games on mute these days with some music playing in the background.
  • Options
    ouch...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg