***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,778
    Gob wrote:
    Kevinman wrote:
    Ozzie has to go..........

Something has to change.
    The team has talented players, the only thing left is leadership. Something isn't right and I would look to the top.

These players are a bunch of pussies. I've never seen a team that is so mentally weak. Dunn fits right in with this team.

As far as changes, I think Kenny Williams has made it pretty obvious that they're not going to make any changes. Personally, I think Greg Walker needs to go. The same shit happens every year. It's such a fucking joke.
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    I agree that Walker should be gone. How can you have that many talented hitters not hitting? In my line of work, when you're not doing your job, you won't have a job much longer. Why is it different here?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    3 wins in a row on the west coast...is it too late?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:

ovah. i wouldn't get the hopes to far up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

ovah. i wouldn't get the hopes to far up.

The only thing that gives me any hope is that this division is pretty weak. I really can't see Cleveland playing this way the entire season.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Speaking of relief pitchers with 9+ era's and multiple blown saves being placed on teh DL

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7285

douche, 81, douche
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Speaking of relief pitchers with 9+ era's and multiple blown saves being placed on teh DL

douche, 81, douche

:P :lol::lol:

please self report.

thank you
    mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

douche, 81, douche

That article speaks for itself. Looks like your hero Jenks is up to his same old tricks.
  • Options
    Peavy returns tonight. So how long until he is back on the DL? Hopefully he can stay healthy, but he has yet to show that he can since we traded for him...
  • Options
    Peavy returns tonight. So how long until he is back on the DL? Hopefully he can stay healthy, but he has yet to show that he can since we traded for him...

should be interesting to watch...i'm going to snag him for my fantasy team if he is available.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i dont think he will last a full two starts...i hope im wrong but this guy is gonna end up in the simulated game hall of fame (other inductees include kerry wood and mark prior)
  • Options
    speaking of pitchers on teh DL, Prior is on the 7 day DL for a groin.

last pitched april 18th. they say his arm isn't looking to bad.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

should be interesting to watch...i'm going to snag him for my fantasy team if he is available.

Not a bad idea. I should prob check to see if he is available in my league...
  • Options
    Hawk and Wimpy Reunite!

I grew up with these two and they are calling games this weekend for the first time in 12 years

http://www.csnchicago.com/05/12/11/Sox- ... eedID=665&
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Not a bad idea. I should prob check to see if he is available in my league...

he was gone before i got there. somebody was hiding him on the dl. smart move.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    theyve won three straight series...dont stop now boys!
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

and still 9 out. at least they are playing decent ball, but they are going into the second batch of playing every day. they have 17 more days of ball before the next off day.

a couple of those annoying 2 game series with texas and cleveland before an interleague matchup with the dodgers.

i'm predicting 4-3 on this home stand. maybe 5-2 if they catch a break.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

and still 9 out. at least they are playing decent ball, but they are going into the second batch of playing every day. they have 17 more days of ball before the next off day.

a couple of those annoying 2 game series with texas and cleveland before an interleague matchup with the dodgers.

i'm predicting 4-3 on this home stand. maybe 5-2 if they catch a break.

I'm not too worried about how many games out the Sox are. Not yet. They just need to keep winning series and get back to .500. Once that happens, then its time to start worrying about hwo many games back...
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Seem to be getting better?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Kevinman wrote:
    Seem to be getting better?

I dunno. Nice win last night, but they looked like complete garbage on Monday night. We'll see what happens with Cleveland the next 2 nights. Although interleague play does start this weekend and the Sox usually dominate that...
  • Options
    Whats with all the fog. Just a few hi level clouds out here
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    If the Sox come back, but lose the division by a game or two this season, I'm going to vomit. :sick:
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Gob wrote:
    If the Sox come back, but lose the division by a game or two this season, I'm going to vomit. :sick:

Im gonna vomit if we dont make the post season, period.
  • Options
    Gob wrote:

Im gonna vomit if we dont make the post season, period.

Yep. I'm confident they'll be in it at the end, but some of those early season losses are going to come back and bite us in the ass.

On a positive note, they've won 9 of 12 and I'm heading to the cell for my first game of the season tonight.
  • Options
    i plan on going tomorrow- Buehrle v. Garland.
  • Options
    somebody needs to go sunday. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    somebody needs to go sunday. :lol:

We're counting on you 81. Take your ass to the south side.
  • Options
    i've got other shit going on sunday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Nice glasses mr manager
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    7 runs yesterday, 10 runs so far today....who is this team?!?!?