Options

***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Big catchs to end the game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,766
    81 wrote:
    Big catchs to end the game

2 great catches to end the game. 1 more win and we have ourselves a winning streak!
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    that was an exciting finish...im glad i caught the end of it during a bulls timeout.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    that was an exciting finish...im glad i caught the end of it during a bulls timeout.

I did the same thing. That was crazy last night....end of the Sox game, Bulls game going on and the Hawks about to start. I was running back and forth from my living room to the bedroom flipping channels...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:

I did the same thing. That was crazy last night....end of the Sox game, Bulls game going on and the Hawks about to start. I was running back and forth from my living room to the bedroom flipping channels...

it was a great sports night. I had the Flyers game as the main attraction, watched bulls during intermissions and timeouts. flipped on the whitesox game and caught the last inning (wanted to see the Closer do his thing ;) ) snuck in a few at bats of the flubs as i was interested in the over.

i hate when hockey and basketball get doubled up. makes it tough to focus on one. only baseball for a few days so i can get some stuff down around the house. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

it was a great sports night. I had the Flyers game as the main attraction, watched bulls during intermissions and timeouts. flipped on the whitesox game and caught the last inning (wanted to see the Closer do his thing ;) ) snuck in a few at bats of the flubs as i was interested in the over.

i hate when hockey and basketball get doubled up. makes it tough to focus on one. only baseball for a few days so i can get some stuff down around the house. :lol:

Yeah, this will be nice to have a few days before the Bulls start up again on Monday. Unfortunately, I cant say the same for the Blackhawks....that was a tough loss last night.
  • Options
    if only they had bobby to save the day. :P

i thought this team was suppose to challenge for the division. starting pitching is blowing. hitting is blowing. bull pen is blowing.

gonna be a long baseball season in chi town with the cubs also blowing....but it's funny when the cubs blow :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,879
    Ozzie needs to go....

Enough of his bullshit...
    Enough of his computer tweeting bullshit....
    Enough of his son....
    Enough of his sons computer tweeting bullshit......

Enough.....

Ozzie needs to go.......................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Ozzie needs to go....

Enough of his son....

Enough.....

I kind of agree.

It worked for the '05 team. It's not working for this team.
  • Options
    Gob wrote:
    Ozzie needs to go....

Enough of his son....

Enough.....

I kind of agree.

It worked for the '05 team. It's not working for this team.
    Ozzie makes himself, and the entire organization, look like complete fools....

He needs to be released....
  • Options
    Ozzie needs to go....

Enough of his son....

Enough.....

Ozzie isn't the problem. Kenny Williams is the problem. He is the one who put this team of overpaid, mentally weak pussies together. He obviously has not been a very good judge of talent.

I do agree though that if this team doesn't win the division this year, Ozzie needs to go. Along with everyone else on the coaching staff and front office. It's been the same old story with this team the past few years. Shitty start digging themselves a hole, then they get hot for awhile in the middle of the season and then fall apart again late. The same thing will happen this year...
  • Options
    you can't blame kenny for beckmans slump, dunn's surgery which seems to have lead to a slump or the pitching staff, which is considered solid, getting bombed lately. i blame the players and to a lesser extent the coachs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    you can't blame kenny for beckmans slump, dunn's surgery which seems to have lead to a slump or the pitching staff, which is considered solid, getting bombed lately. i blame the players and to a lesser extent the coachs.

This same thing happens every season. Thats why I blame Kenny. Sure, he has the balls to go out there and make moves, but what have they done in the past few seasons? Besides winning a weak division in 2008, they haven't done shit. It just amazes me how this entire team goes into an offensive slump like this on a yearly basis. It's so frustrating. Especially this year with the expectations for the Sox going in.
  • Options
    May 1st....
    This team is 10 games out....

Ozzie has got to go.....
  • Options
    The season is ovah.

Crosstown classic will be about avoiding last place
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    May 1st....

Ozzie has got to go.....

While this start to the season is a huge disappointment, there's no way they will fire Ozzie this early.

They need to start with getting rid of Greg Walker and hopefully that will light a spark under this team.
  • Options
    phardinphardin Posts: 133
    May 1st....

Ozzie has got to go.....

While this start to the season is a huge disappointment, there's no way they will fire Ozzie this early.

They need to start with getting rid of Greg Walker and hopefully that will light a spark under this team.

They both need to go. Its the same shit every year. I've never been on the fire Ozzie bandwagon but now its time for a change. This team has talent, like they have had the past two seasons. And for the third straight seasons, they've burried themselves in April.
  • Options
    Hawk out?

stone sounds aweful.

color guy should be me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Hawk out?

stone sounds aweful.

color guy should be me.

Nothing wrong with a night off from Hawk. He's pretty tough to listen to these days.
  • Options
    Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, we get no-hit by a guy who came in with a 9 E.R.A. What a fucking embarrassment this team is.
  • Options
    Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, we get no-hit by a guy who came in with a 9 E.R.A. What a fucking embarrassment this team is.
    Ozzie will be gone by July 4th......
  • Options
    Ozzie will be gone by July 4th......

I just can't see them getting rid of Ozzie.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    They're all in...I'm all out. They are unwatchable. I really think this team doesn't care about Ozzie anymore. Ever since his son started throwing out players personal business out on Twitter I think the team doesn't trust Ozzie anymore.
  • Options
    shadowcast wrote:
    They're all in...I'm all out. They are unwatchable. I really think this team doesn't care about Ozzie anymore. Ever since his son started throwing out players personal business out on Twitter I think the team doesn't trust Ozzie anymore.

that's an interesting point. could be like the bulls of a couple years ago basically quitting on skiles and his interim replacement.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Speaking of relief pitchers with 9+ era's and multiple blown saves being placed on teh DL

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7285
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ozzie has to go..........
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905

Something has to change.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Kevinman wrote:

Something has to change.
    Whats the story with Dunn???
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Kevinman wrote:

Something has to change.
    The team has talented players, the only thing left is leadership. Something isn't right and I would look to the top.
  • Options
    Kevinman wrote:

Something has to change.
    Whats the story with Dunn???

He fucking sucks.