Options

***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Dunn blows so bad....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,750
    The 81 wrote:
    Dunn blows so bad....

He's out of the lineup tonight. I don't even know what to say about this guy anymore...
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    nice series win against the tragic cubs...on to dominate the nats!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    don't sleep on the nasty nats...they be red hot.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Yep, the Nats are playing really good right now.

I really don't get how this interleague scheduling works. The Sox played 3 in Washington last year and now Washington is here for 3. Makes no sense to me....
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Yep, the Nats are playing really good right now.

I really don't get how this interleague scheduling works. The Sox played 3 in Washington last year and now Washington is here for 3. Makes no sense to me....

i think they played the pirates like three years in a row as well. goofy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    i think they played the pirates like three years in a row as well. goofy.

Hey, I have no problem playing the Nats and Pirates on a yearly basis. Although both of those teams aren't as shitty as usual this year.
  • Options
    last yr's win vs stausberg was a highlight...i think they should be able to handle them without their ace.
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    Need to keep this going. I like how AJ handled everything last night. What a Pro.
  • Options
    Dear Big Donkey,

You are breaking my heart worse than Bobby did. But I still love you, and know that you will pull out of this slump faster than you pull out of.... well...

Eeeeeee awwwww!!

K

adam-dunn.jpg?w=400
  • Options
    donkey looks sad bc he's in slump
  • Options
    Donkey looks sad because I want him to pull out.... of this slump.
  • Options
    i went to the game saturday and couldnt help but boo everytime dunn came up to bat...i caught from angry glares from sox fans in the crowd bc of it...

is it wrong to boo someone who is the the team you root for?
  • Options
    Dunn is absolutely killing the Sox. Thankfully the next 6 games are in NL parks so we won't have to watch him strikeout 4 times per game...
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i went to the game saturday and couldnt help but boo everytime dunn came up to bat...i caught from angry glares from sox fans in the crowd bc of it...

He blows. He needs to change his name to buhda or something like that
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

He blows. He needs to change his name to buhda or something like that

Yes. He does blow.
  • Options
    Buehrle on the mound tonight...I like that.

Maybe Ozzie's little rant last night will finally wake this team up and get them going. Maybe not.
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Almost .500. After this series with the shit Cubbies Our boys, all but Paulie, should have plenty of rest to start the second half.
  • Options
    good game today- Defense was solid, thornton didnt fuck up....500 and getting better each day!
  • Options
    Whats up with santos
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    sergio is getting people out by throwing strikes and coming after ppl...i hadnt realized ozzie didnt name him closer until yesterday...i thought it was obvious..
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    Whats up with santos

What do you mean? He's the best reliever on the team. His slider is so nasty.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,898
    Hey Sox fans,

I'm trying to get a couple AZ native sons home to Phoenix for the All-Star Game in the Final Vote. Please help me in supporting Paul Konerko, from your beloved Sox, and Andre Ethier, from my hometown Dodgers, for the final spots in their respective leagues.

Konerko was one of the biggest snubs on the ASG rosters! Please vote often and let's fix that! Thanks for the help!

http://atmlb.com/lGOjS2

Thanks!
  • Options
    The 81 wrote:
    Whats up with santos

What do you mean? He's the best reliever on the team. His slider is so nasty.
    I miss heard the annoucers the other night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Hate the balk.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    White Sox win on a balk and the Cubs lose on a wild pitch. Crazy day for Chicago baseball...
  • Options
    Way to homer yesterday Donkey!! Keep it up and soon I will be saying "Bobby who??"
  • Options
    Way to homer yesterday Donkey!! Keep it up and soon I will be saying "Bobby who??"

with a 2.32 whip, what's not to like about booby
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    bobby-jenks-chicago-white-sox-world-series-game-autographed-photograph-3351603.jpg
  • Options
    bobbyjenksstrugglingjpg-ec2e74ac09fdd2f8.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg