Options

***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    "Dont stop now boys" My weekends are ruined because of Pale Hose baseball. "Nope, cant go out tonight." "Nope, cant hang with hot chicks tonight." "The Sox are on!" Gavin on the bump tonight, I doubt we lose another to the Birds this series....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    damn you buckshowalter
  • Options
    WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! :evil:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    the season is ovah
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Why werw the sox warned when the twins were the plunker. bad call
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Fight to get it back again!
  • Options
    Twins announces even on mlb extra inns.... GAY. Although the announcer said " danks was pissed off" pretty funny....
  • Options
    awful
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,763
    Davidtrios wrote:
    awful

Yep, Putz sure did pick a bad time to start pitching like shit.
  • Options
    its all part of the chicago heartbreak conspiracy :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    its all part of the chicago heartbreak conspiracy :lol:
    How long did we think this could last? Chicago can't put together consistent baseball teams.

Maybe an August slump with pave way for a hot September.. and then we can blow the playoffs in October if we make it. :?
  • Options
    i think we can agree that they can't get swept in the next three at Minnesota
  • Options
    That ball hit deep! Stretch! Stretch! He looks up and you can put it on the boaaaaaaaaaaaaard! Yes!
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • Options
    That ball hit deep! Stretch! Stretch! He looks up and you can put it on the boaaaaaaaaaaaaard! Yes!

you calling Thome's shot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    Hawk's call-

"....................and we'll be back."

:lol:
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    That's the worst Sox loss I can remember in the past few years. These Sox pitchers better quit acting like a bunch of pussies and go headhunting on Delmon Young. That shit that he pulled going after AJ's head last night was a complete joke. Combined with the Twins throwing at Quentin last week, it's time to see if anyone on this team has any balls. Should be an interesting couple of games coming up here...
  • Options
    God help us.

They need to start playing again. Whatever snapped a few months ago needs to snap again.
  • Options
    That's the worst Sox loss I can remember in the past few years. These Sox pitchers better quit acting like a bunch of pussies and go headhunting on Delmon Young. That shit that he pulled going after AJ's head last night was a complete joke. Combined with the Twins throwing at Quentin last week, it's time to see if anyone on this team has any balls. Should be an interesting couple of games coming up here...

Oh please. Catchers get run into all the time. It's part of the game. Delmon is kind of a big awkward dude and AJ wasn't really protecting the plate the way he should have anyway. You should just hope your Sox take it out on the field rather than whining like they did a few years ago when Torii plowed over Jamie Burke.

That was a hell of a game though. Lots of baseball left to play.
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • Options
    If we dont take these next 2 games, shits Ova....
  • Options
    We're done fellas.
  • Options
    i got a fork, fact i got two

it's funny how in june and july, you would just know they were going to win. now it's like watching a nascar race, you just know they are going to be involved in an ugly firey auto crash
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Holy crap, they didn't need save up all these runs for this game.

I hope this puts it in their mind they can they can beat Minnesota. Now is not the time to have a break down.

Good win though, just use those runs in moderation!
    Post edited by LikeAnOcean on
  • Options
    in their last 9 loses, 6 have been by 1 run. we could easily still be in 1st. don't stop now boys!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Perhaps we just need a little inspiration.. Bring it Journey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barLaHrtvoM
  • Options
    IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    Sucks that we had to miss Jackson's start (fuckin Joe West ;) ). They have to play 3 games in under 20 hours. Will be very interesting. 4 and 1/2 back with 40+ games left, including 3 head-head against the Tinks. Far from over, but they definitely need to step it up. Otherwise, we'll have to watch the Tinks get beat down in the ALDS for the 5th time this decade...
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    who came up with tonights schedule.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

Oh please. Catchers get run into all the time. It's part of the game. Delmon is kind of a big awkward dude and AJ wasn't really protecting the plate the way he should have anyway. You should just hope your Sox take it out on the field rather than whining like they did a few years ago when Torii plowed over Jamie Burke.

That was a hell of a game though. Lots of baseball left to play.

Obivously you're a Twins fan and you can't be rational about it. That was no doubt a cheap shot. That crazy fuck Delmon Young would have been safe if he didn't go after AJ's head. I mean, we're talking about a guy who once threw a bat at an umpire. Obviously he's fucking crazy.
  • Options
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    Sucks that we had to miss Jackson's start (fuckin Joe West ;) ). They have to play 3 games in under 20 hours. Will be very interesting. 4 and 1/2 back with 40+ games left, including 3 head-head against the Tinks. Far from over, but they definitely need to step it up. Otherwise, we'll have to watch the Tinks get beat down in the ALDS for the 5th time this decade...

Why they started that game last night is a mystery to me. Now it has completely fucked up our rotation. Should be interesting to see who starts game 2 tonight. It didn't sound like they were going to bring back Jackson. That's too bad since he's been pitching well since the Sox traded for him.
  • Options
    I think were gonna get Manny off waivers...