Chicago Bulls

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i missed the game....but lookign at the box score...it looks like Philly was hitting everything or getting way to many easy shots.

Noah had a big game....10-11 from the field :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    nasty game, getting blown out like that at home by the 8 seed is pathetic. i wouldnt be surprised if the sixers take the series.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    GQ curse? Walked by the news stand today and saw Rose on the cover of GQ asking if he is the next Jordan. Oops.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    GQ curse? Walked by the news stand today and saw Rose on the cover of GQ asking if he is the next Jordan. Oops.
    Haven't heard of that curse. I did read the article....not much exciting in it. Their was anouther article that said it was ok to cheat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Nasty ankle roll
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    81 wrote:
    Nasty ankle roll
    That's impressive of him trying to play!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    81 wrote:
    Nasty ankle roll
    That's impressive of him trying to play!
    Credit for wanting too. He might be done for a week or two. Not good
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Hitting a ft or two or even maybe a fg might be a good idea right about now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Go Sixers :D
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Philadelphia-76ers-ALT2.jpg
    www.myspace.com
    :wave:
    www.myspace.com
    :nono:

enjoy it now.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

enjoy it now.....

have you seen what the last 12 seasons of sixers basketball has looked like?

yeah, i'm enjoying it. ;)
    www.myspace.com
    can't say as i have...they haven't been on tv too much the last few years. :P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    can't say as i have...they haven't been on tv too much the last few years. :P :lol:

touche....i don't think too many people in these parts have really watched much of the last decade either. i'm a gluten for punishment though. figure it's bound to pay off sooner or later.:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    This proves the point that the regular season means shit. GO BEARS!! GO SOX!!
    shadowcast wrote:

and that injuries to star players can derail a season. :fp:

:cry:

get well D Rose
    get well Noah
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    81 wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

and that injuries to star players can derail a season. :fp:

:cry:

get well D Rose
    get well Noah
    True but they have the best record in the game all year without D-Rose. The thing that sucks is that they were built to win it this year. Also I didn't think Thibs should have gotten shit for playing Rose late game one. But,,,,,He should have called a TO right away when Noah was limping. Also, was Watson hurt? He should have been in there instead of Lucas at the end. Cause Lucas was brutal.
    noah should have never went back in.

watson was fine....unless i missed a sprung shoe lace. he started and played most of the 3rd.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sun times has a great shot of the ankle when it happened. Looks like he is standing on his leg and the foot is a tumor. Ouch. He's done for a few weeks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:
    Sun times has a great shot of the ankle when it happened. Looks like he is standing on his leg and the foot is a tumor. Ouch. He's done for a few weeks

That was sick.

Any time Deng or Watson want to show up for this series is fine with me. Fuck.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    Turn out the lights...
    The party's over.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    fork.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Oh well. They weren't going anywhere with Rose anyways. Injuries happen....unfortunately for the Bulls, 2 big injuries happened at the worst possible time.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,435
    Oh well. They weren't going anywhere with Rose anyways. Injuries happen....unfortunately for the Bulls, 2 big injuries happened at the worst possible time.
    With Rose...

They were going to a game 7 in the Conference Finals against Miami....

Right?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    sooo...i wonder if we can trade boozer. :lol:

i'd be ok with Taj starting.

can we also trade brewer....he got off to a nice start shooting, but after about 3 weeks, he was clanking everything. and his defense isn't that great. i'm ready for Butler to take over that role
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    With Rose...

They were going to a game 7 in the Conference Finals against Miami....

Right?

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    sooo...i wonder if we can trade boozer. :lol:

i'd be ok with Taj starting.

can we also trade brewer....he got off to a nice start shooting, but after about 3 weeks, he was clanking everything. and his defense isn't that great. i'm ready for Butler to take over that role

Yeah, I'd be more than OK with Butler taking over Brewer's role. Butler has more offensive potential as well.

We can always use the amnesty clause on Boozer. He actually showed up for the game yesterday. More disappointed in Rip and Deng for not really showing up the past 2 games.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    :(
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    gonna keep an eye on prices...if i can get something in the 200's for 50 bucks, i'm going.

they gotta win this game right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg