Rose is out tonight. That sucks.
    This is going to be a tough one. :shock:

It's good to have CJ back.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Huge W for da bulls sans rose
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Jimmy Butler, the new lock down D guy. impressive how he gets into star players grills and doesn't back down. and what a first half. first coming in and taking lebron, and then being switched onto wade.

and gotta give noah some props for making bosh look silly.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    81 wrote:
    Jimmy Butler, the new lock down D guy. impressive how he gets into star players grills and doesn't back down. and what a first half. first coming in and taking lebron, and then being switched onto wade.

and gotta give noah some props for making bosh look silly.

Butler has looked good the past couple weeks. Plays some very good D. Hopefully he can develop into a starting 2-guard in the next couple years.

I love when Bosh looks silly.
    i don't know if i see him as a starting 2 guard, but i can see him taking over brewers role next year if the don't resign brewer.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Boozer looked like he was playing with shit in his diapers last night.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Wma31394 wrote:

:lol::lol:

the bulls won without rose, basically without boozer and half of deng (11pts).
    davidtrios wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

:lol::lol:

the bulls won without rose, basically without boozer and half of deng (11pts).

JL3.
    Doesn't sound like Rose is playing tonight. Man, the injuries keep adding up for this guy.
    interesting article on Jimmy Butler

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketba ... story.html

i missed all this during draft coverage last year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Doesn't sound like Rose is playing tonight. Man, the injuries keep adding up for this guy.

seems like it is one of those years for him. the toe and the back happen, but the groin is a little more concerning. most important thing is to get him healthy for the playoffs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Pretty impressive performance defensively last night. Franchise record for points allowed with 59. I don't see how any team w/ Dwight Howard could only score 59 points in 1 game...at home!
    Pretty impressive performance defensively last night. Franchise record for points allowed with 59. I don't see how any team w/ Dwight Howard could only score 59 points in 1 game...at home!

boozer and lucas are playing really well. im glad the bulls dont have to rush rose back

they don't have an offense. if the three's aren't falling they are in trouble.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    can stacey king possible be anymore entertaining?

"who's got tickets to the booze cruise?"
    "elementary my dear Watson"
    I'd prefer more analysis

so does he:
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/03/31/ ... pull-back/
    That was pathetic at the end of the game there. 4 FTs missed in a row. They deserved that loss.
    Agreed, have to hit one of those, no joke, no excuse.

Also can't fall back by21 to atart.

It was good to see rose out there tho.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Agreed, have to hit one of those, no joke, no excuse.

Also can't fall back by21 to atart.

It was good to see rose out there tho.

Yeah, its not the same watching the Bulls without Rose. Good to see him back, but the reigning MVP of the league HAS TO hit at least 1 of those FTs. Brutal.
    100% on hitting them. It's his achillies, no doubt. Him and deng should be in the gym right now pumping up a couple hundred ft attempts.

Actuallly, the whole team should.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    And another injury for Rose. :x :x

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ba ... 6802.story
    unless there is a severe sprain, he'll play.

he needs to.

him and hamilton have to get into a flow together. hell, hamilton needs to get into a flow of any kind. not shooting for a month is gonna hurt. at least with the leg stuff, he could jack up shots, even if he didn't have great lift. with the shoulder, he couldn't do crap froma shooting/passing perspective.

i know it's in there, as hamilton looked solid early in the season

11 games to go? gotta start thinking about hte peaking process.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Didn't stay up for the 2nd half last night (these 8:30 starts are brutal). Sounds like Rip had a nice game. I don't know what to think about Rose anymore. It's obvious he's not going to be 100% at any point this season so unless he is in terrible pain, throw his ass out there.
    Didn't stay up for the 2nd half last night (these 8:30 starts are brutal). Sounds like Rip had a nice game. I don't know what to think about Rose anymore. It's obvious he's not going to be 100% at any point this season so unless he is in terrible pain, throw his ass out there.

i feel asleep on the couch in the 4th.

Rip played a excellent 3rd.

NY got a taste of Lucasdomination. :lol:

I'm not worried about rose...everything else (toe/back/groin) are heeled. He just twisted his ankle. it happens..miss a game or two and then back at it. they showed him warming up and it didn't look bad. i'd say this was more being conservative than anything else.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    1st and 2nd round playoff tickets presale at 10am central

pw = PLAYOFF

i think i'm going to sit out the first two rounds, but i might buy a confrence final ticket or two if they make it that far.

guessing prices are gonna be nuttty

holy fuckin retarded pricing. lower level on sides, 500 each :lol: i pulled 112 row 19
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sit Rose for the rest of the season. He is obviously still hurting. 1 seed is pretty much wrapped up at this point, so there' snot much point in playing him.
    Sit Rose for the rest of the season. He is obviously still hurting. 1 seed is pretty much wrapped up at this point, so there' snot much point in playing him.

i dunno if he is hurting, but his shot has been aweful. he used to make a good deal of those little floaters and flip and spin and crazy shots....

if he is healthy, you gotta play him and get that rust off.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i dunno if he is hurting, but his shot has been aweful. he used to make a good deal of those little floaters and flip and spin and crazy shots....

if he is healthy, you gotta play him and get that rust off.

To me, it's pretty obvious that he isn't healthy. He keeps coming back from one injury and then injures something else. Toe, back, groin, ankle. Give him a couple weeks off here before the playoffs get going and he will be as close to 100% as he is going to be.
    i think he looks a little tenative....i can't tell if he is having issues. i'll leave that to the trainers and coaches.

but if he can go, i'd like to see him go and knock some of that rust off. he hasn't done crap in a month...don't want him to sit for anouther two weeks and then jump right inot the playoffs.

but as tom loves to say....they have enough to win.

out side of rose....

it was nice to see the bulls make the adjustment to miami when miami put lebron on the point (rose or watson). that has sort of been their ace in the hole to date. take that away and well.....i like our chances.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg