Chicago Bulls

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Hamilton being shopped
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    bellinelli should be decent. he's coming into his prime.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    Looks like it was really worth it for Deng to play in the Olympics with GB going 1-4. :fp:

Still claiming that he doesn't need surgery, but says that he may need it. Should have had the surgery and skipped the olympics and been ready for the season. I don't care about all this playing for my country shit....the Bulls are the ones signing his checks.
    Looks like it was really worth it for Deng to play in the Olympics with GB going 1-4. :fp:

Still claiming that he doesn't need surgery, but says that he may need it. Should have had the surgery and skipped the olympics and been ready for the season. I don't care about all this playing for my country shit....the Bulls are the ones signing his checks.

i have zero problem with it. if it wasn't for england he wouldn't be here.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i have zero problem with it. if it wasn't for england he wouldn't be here.

I can see that point. The main thing that bothers me is why not have the surgery now and get back to 100% instead of continuing to play this wait and see game?
    The main thing that bothers me is why not have the surgery now and get back to 100% instead of continuing to play this wait and see game?

i can buy into this as well. it's not like this years team is going any where. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The main thing that bothers me is why not have the surgery now and get back to 100% instead of continuing to play this wait and see game?

i can buy into this as well. it's not like this years team is going any where. :fp:

Yep. If he had the damn surgery now, he'd prob be back around the same time Rose comes back so if they could tread water until then, they could be a dangerous 5-7 seed in the playoffs. Ahhhh...feels like the next 2 years are just wasted until we get rid of Boozer and Deng's contracts.
    81 wrote:

Yep. If he had the damn surgery now, he'd prob be back around the same time Rose comes back so if they could tread water until then, they could be a dangerous 5-7 seed in the playoffs. Ahhhh...feels like the next 2 years are just wasted until we get rid of Boozer and Deng's contracts.

i don't have a problem with deng's deal. He does alot on the court, from defense to big shots, to rebounding. but he does need rose to feed him the ball on cuts. i can see the bulls keeping him around after the current contract expires.

boozer on the other hand, he pack his bags and go trip over them on the way out.

have you heard anything on Rose recently? he's been laying pretty low this summer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i don't have a problem with deng's deal. He does alot on the court, from defense to big shots, to rebounding. but he does need rose to feed him the ball on cuts. i can see the bulls keeping him around after the current contract expires.

boozer on the other hand, he pack his bags and go trip over them on the way out.

have you heard anything on Rose recently? he's been laying pretty low this summer

Yeah, I don't mind Deng as a player but he just makes a shitload of money. I think like $12-13M is his cap hit. With him and Boozer plus Rose and Noah's deals, they are pretty much fucked as far as cap space the next 2 years until Deng's deal comes off the books and they most likely amnesty Boozer.

Haven't heard much about Rose lately...last thing was that he was ahead of schedule w/ rehab. They seem to say that about every athlete rehabbing though so we'll see.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    after 1 preseason game, i'm sold on this team being a top 4 seed in the east.

lot of talent on the roster....don't sleep on the Bulls. not going to be easy, but it's possible.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:

you're sold on something after one preseason game?

but i'll give you top 4. maybe a notch or two behind the philadelphia 76ers. :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:

but i'll give you top 4. maybe a notch or two behind the philadelphia 76ers. :lol::lol:
    Bulls are not going anywhere without Rose..

.500 Team..
    AT BEST!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i watched the last few mins of last night's game ... bulls almost couldn't get the ball in play at the end ...

the only thing this team has going for it is that they play in the eastern conference ...
    81 wrote:

starters are solid. even without D. Rose.
    Kirk is an upgrade over Rose from a defensive standpoint
    bench needs to gel, but they should be ok. Taj is solid. Butler needs to develop tho. Solid defender but needs to work on his offense. Mohammed looked decent enough. Not a fan of Nate Robinson, but i can deal with him until Rose makes it back.

outside of Indy, the division blows. no reason they can't win it, by leaning on a top 3 defense.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

.500 Team..
    AT BEST!!!

not going to lead the league in wins, but they will be solid. i'm gonna put the over/under on wins at 52
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

.500 Team..
    AT BEST!!!

not going to lead the league in wins, but they will be solid. i'm gonna put the over/under on wins at 52

you are nuts. 52 would probably get them the 2 seed. give me the under on this all day long. they are not winning much more than 43 games without rose.
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:

Ill take the under..
    For whatever it is you want to wager....
    vegas over under is 47.5

under all the way on that one. no doubt.
    www.myspace.com
  • vegas over under is 47.5

Snoozer and Noah are going to carry this team? :lol::lol::lol:

Im thinking more like 38 wins...
    reports are that rose may miss the entire season ... if the bulls flounder out of the gate ... and they are not close to contending ... they should probably just sit him for the year and try to get a lottery pick ...
    you are nuts. 52 would probably get them the 2 seed. give me the under on this all day long. they are not winning much more than 43 games without rose.

you have to go back to 2006 to find a 2 seed in teh east with 52 wins.

east is top heavy. lot of crap teams in the confrence and in the division.

a 3 seed isn't out of the question if they can hold off indy for the central. if not, a 4 seed would not shock me.

this team is not a 500 team in the east.

feel free to sleep on them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    polaris_x wrote:
    reports are that rose may miss the entire season ... if the bulls flounder out of the gate ... and they are not close to contending ... they should probably just sit him for the year and try to get a lottery pick ...

where are these reports. everything i've seen has his recovery ahead of schedule.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    where are these reports. everything i've seen has his recovery ahead of schedule.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nba/ ... his-season
    vegas over under is 47.5

Snoozer and Noah are going to carry this team? :lol::lol::lol:

Im thinking more like 38 wins...

don't kid yourself, noah can score. he coudl average 15 points. he has good hands, unlike that turd that houston over paid.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's interesting.

i still think they have enough to be a competitive team this year. i think the lotto is highly unlikely unless you trade some players or injuries happen.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:

that's interesting.

i still think they have enough to be a competitive team this year. i think the lotto is highly unlikely unless you trade some players or injuries happen.
    Dump Carlos Snoozer...
    Let Rose take the entire season off...
    Lose 65 games...
    Get a lottery Pick....
    Come back strong the following year....

Nobody would complain....
    81 wrote:

you have to go back to 2006 to find a 2 seed in teh east with 52 wins.

east is top heavy. lot of crap teams in the confrence and in the division.

a 3 seed isn't out of the question if they can hold off indy for the central. if not, a 4 seed would not shock me.

this team is not a 500 team in the east.

feel free to sleep on them.

would not surprise me if 52 got the 2 seed. in the east, its the heat (o/u at 60.5) and then everyone else for the most part. celtics o/u is 50.5, pacers are at 51.5 (which i think is high), and the sixers are at 47.5 (i have already taken the over :lol: ).

i think the nets and knicks will be a little bit better. if the sixers gel, i can see them winning around 50 games. pacers will be around that mark and so the celtics.

i just don't think the bulls have enough without rose. they are just mediocre to me now.

gentleman's wager on the 52 number???
    www.myspace.com
  • polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:

Well of course it's a possibility. There's no way to predict what will happen with his rehab. As of now, they say he is ahead of schedule which is good news to me.

I see the Bulls with 45-46 wins.
    81 wrote:
    that's interesting.

boozer, noah and deng all have injury histories ... not to say that they will get them again but your reliant on guys who are at best supporting players with a history of getting hurt ... bulls have thibs and a soft division which should keep them in it ... but unless you feel you got a great shot of dethroning miami in the east ... why risk him playing at anything less than 100%?