Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Wow...great win. I was pretty worried once Boston cut it to 1 there.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Wow...great win. I was pretty worried once Boston cut it to 1 there.
    Gotta stop coughing up these big leads....get up twenty...push for 30. Nice to see noah play a good game. Guess he needs to be the villian to play well. Boston is so old and washed up. They will be lucky to get past the first round
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    Just in case you haven't seen it in a while, there are some new ones.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/stacey-king-soundboard.html
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    Anouther win, but anouther lead coughed up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    should be in an interesting game today....

the early starts can be troublesome...but it's always a tough game when you face an opponent after blowing them out the last time.

Bulls should still role.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Rose out, CJ in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    the grizz are shooting lights out through one half...it's gonna be tough to overcome a 20 point deficit.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    the grizz are shooting lights out through one half...it's gonna be tough to overcome a 20 point deficit.

no doubt....gonna be even harder if they continue to let memphis shoot 692 from teh field and 600 from 3pt land.

had to know mephis was going to be fired up after that beat down at the UC.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

no doubt....gonna be even harder if they continue to let memphis shoot 692 from teh field and 600 from 3pt land.

had to know mephis was going to be fired up after that beat down at the UC.

the grizz are only 1-1 FT..if the bulls hacked a little more, they could potentially be up 30
    happy stacy luther king jr day, btw
    nice win. boozer, cj, asik, noah...they all played great
  • Good to see the team playing well without Rose.

How long is Rose out for?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014

no word at this point....they said his toe was swelled up pretty good. with a couple of crap teams up next, and cj back, let him sit for a week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

no word at this point....they said his toe was swelled up pretty good. with a couple of crap teams up next, and cj back, let him sit for a week.

Yeah, I think they should sit him this weekend. I think the Bulls can handle the Cavs and Bobcats without him.

By the way- how bad is Phoenix?? I feel bad for Steve Nash....
    Suns are a joke. It all started when Kerr traded for shaq and switched coachs. Since then, everyone that can jump ship has jumped ship. Kerr might be the worst GM over the last decade.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Suns are a joke. It all started when Kerr traded for shaq and switched coachs. Since then, everyone that can jump ship has jumped ship. Kerr might be the worst GM over the last decade.

A lot of it has to do with their owner. Sarver I think? He's so cheap. Sports Guy wrote a column a year or two ago about all the messed up moves that were made to save money and how badly it fucked up that team. It's pretty bad.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ons/080501
    they are a joke...the bulls were WIDE open the whole night...im surprised nash hasnt demanded a trade?
    buy 4 lower level tickets, get a free Rose Jersey

A very limited number of Lower Level seats are available to select games...but not for long!

See the Bulls, led by Derrick Rose, the NBA's MVP, along with Joakim Noah, Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer. And enjoy an evening of non-stop entertainment featuring the world famous introductions, Benny the Bull, the Luvabulls and more.

The first 25 fans to order 4 tickets or more on the 100 Level will receive a free Derrick Rose Adidas Swingman Jersey!

Monday, January 23 vs. New Jersey Nets, 7:00 p.m.

Wednesday, January 25 vs. Indiana Pacers, 7:00 p.m.

Friday, January 27 vs. Milwaukee Bucks, 7:00 p.m.

Tuesday, February 14 vs. Sacramento Kings, 7:00 p.m.

We look forward to seeing you soon at the United Center!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/jvgqd ... LLS_LLJThe Chicago Bulls
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Is irving playing tonight?

Cavs sure could use mark price or craif ehlo.....

Boozer has been playing well....shooting terriffic over the last few games...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    there injuries are starting to get silly...

Taj with teh sprained ankle, seen leaving in a walking boot.

noah rolled his ankle, but kept on playing

lucas the third with the groin strain...says he will play tommorrow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    there injuries are starting to get silly...

Taj with teh sprained ankle, seen leaving in a walking boot.

noah rolled his ankle, but kept on playing

lucas the third with the groin strain...says he will play tommorrow.

This schedule is brutal....so many injuries around the league. Just hope this team is relatively healthy going into the playoffs.

No reason for Rose to play tomorrow. The Bulls can obviously handle these shitty NBA teams without him.
    very entertaining game last night

http://deadspin.com/5878814/the-white-m ... last-night

white mamba- DONT DO HIM LIKE THAT!
  • Deng is out indefinitely with a wrist injury...torn ligament. I guess it's the same injury he had his rookie year when he missed the playoffs. They haven't decided whether or not they are doing surgery. That sucks...Deng was having a great year.
    Deng is out indefinitely with a wrist injury...torn ligament. I guess it's the same injury he had his rookie year when he missed the playoffs. They haven't decided whether or not they are doing surgery. That sucks...Deng was having a great year.

terrible loss but according to david schuster, we will elect NOT to have surgery. i hope he'll be back healthy come april
    Deng is out indefinitely with a wrist injury...torn ligament. I guess it's the same injury he had his rookie year when he missed the playoffs. They haven't decided whether or not they are doing surgery. That sucks...Deng was having a great year.

they are saying week to week....said he was dribbeling today with his left hand.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Davidtrios wrote:
    very entertaining game last night

http://deadspin.com/5878814/the-white-m ... last-night

white mamba- DONT DO HIM LIKE THAT!

i prefer MJ 2.0
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    sooo..who has a cheap ticket for tonights game that they don't need.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    I think the injuries might help the Bulls more than hurt them. One, with the brutal schedule this will save some of our starter’s legs. Two, our bench is very deep to begin with and with this extra playing time I think this is going to make them even stronger down the stretch. I guess I'm being the glass is half full guy. But boy are they fun to watch.
    shadowcast wrote:
    I think the injuries might help the Bulls more than hurt them. One, with the brutal schedule this will save some of our starter’s legs. Two, our bench is very deep to begin with and with this extra playing time I think this is going to make them even stronger down the stretch. I guess I'm being the glass is half full guy. But boy are they fun to watch.

yup...

my concern right now is who takes lebron if deng is out?

noah & taj can handle bosh. they say rip has historically done ok on wade, and then you also have brewer you can throw at him.

but outside of deng....we don't really have anybody to handle lebron. i assume brewer would get the call if deng can't go. i was also thinking..perhaps toss noah on him for a couple of plays to see what happens. noah isn't super fast, but he moves his feet well and has the size to cause james trouble. do you bring in Butler? he is suppose to be a good defender...but a rookie that really hasn't played many meaningful minutes? yikes.

i sent KC a tweet last night asking how long deng would be out if he had surgery but haven't seen anything yet.

need to check on the 05 surgery and see how long it took him to recover....they also say alot of nba players play with that injury...and that's it's a pain game...

should be fun.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    yup...

my concern right now is who takes lebron if deng is out?

noah & taj can handle bosh. they say rip has historically done ok on wade, and then you also have brewer you can throw at him.

but outside of deng....we don't really have anybody to handle lebron. i assume brewer would get the call if deng can't go. i was also thinking..perhaps toss noah on him for a couple of plays to see what happens. noah isn't super fast, but he moves his feet well and has the size to cause james trouble. do you bring in Butler? he is suppose to be a good defender...but a rookie that really hasn't played many meaningful minutes? yikes.

i sent KC a tweet last night asking how long deng would be out if he had surgery but haven't seen anything yet.

need to check on the 05 surgery and see how long it took him to recover....they also say alot of nba players play with that injury...and that's it's a pain game...

should be fun.

Yeah, losing Deng's defense in a series w/ Miami would be bad.

I was wondering the same thing about how long Deng would be out if he did have the surgery. I would imagine he would have been out for the year or else he probably would have had the surgery, right?