Chicago Bulls

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    “We all assumed the ball was going to come back to Rose and we were going to trap," Horford said. "That was a great play by them, by their coach, to take the pressure from Rose and hit Deng on the backdoor. We didn’t expect that at all so that’s a great play by them. I think we just fell asleep on the back line.”

Great play drawn up by Thibs. Great pass by Noah to Deng for the easy layup.
  • What a comeback.
    Rose is god.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    they said on the post game, rose left the UC holding his mom's hand.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    The one that played for the Bulls and went to Oklahoma?

yes

google stacey king sound board

http://www.nba.com/bulls/stacey-king-soundboard.html

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i hear they Pistons are working on a 10 for one special....buy one last row ticket, get 10 front row tickets for free.

:?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    they said on the post game, rose left the UC holding his mom's hand.

lol?

I just saw the highlights of the Pistons game on NBA.com, wow what moves by the MVP.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 81 wrote:
    i hear they Pistons are working on a 10 for one special....buy one last row ticket, get 10 front row tickets for free.

How pathetic was that crowd? And that was for DRose and the Bulls coming to town....I can't imagine what that place looks like when a team like the Bucks comes in.
    81 wrote:

How pathetic was that crowd? And that was for DRose and the Bulls coming to town....I can't imagine what that place looks like when a team like the Bucks comes in.

road trip april 25th

looking at the knicks game on the 7th...you can get a ticket on the side, row 13 for 74 bucks on stub hub

that'd get you in the corners of the of the 300's at the UC now a days.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rose bruised his arm on teh fall he took.

i think he'll play in orlando....but he has to learn to not make those drives when teh game is in hand. no need for it at that point in the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    official attendance for last night...

i'd be suprised if they were 4,000 people there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

i think he'll play in orlando....but he has to learn to not make those drives when teh game is in hand. no need for it at that point in the game.

I dont get why he was even in the game at that point. That is my one beef with Thibs....he leaves the starters in much too long. That is going to make a huge difference this season with so many games in such a short period of time.
  • 81 wrote:
    official attendance for last night...

i'd be suprised if they were 4,000 people there.

Yeah, 3-4K was my guess. That is so sad for an NBA team.
    81 wrote:

I dont get why he was even in the game at that point. That is my one beef with Thibs....he leaves the starters in much too long. That is going to make a huge difference this season with so many games in such a short period of time.

i was ok with the starters being in. for the most part, they were playing a super slow pace. that said, i would have also been ok with starters being on the bench for the last 5 minutes, so long as the lead stayed above 8 or so. would have been good practice for lucas.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i was ok with the starters being in. for the most part, they were playing a super slow pace. that said, i would have also been ok with starters being on the bench for the last 5 minutes, so long as the lead stayed above 8 or so. would have been good practice for lucas.

Next week is going to be brutal. 3 games in a row, 1 day off, then another back to back. 5 games in 6 days....crazy.
    good thing is, the 3 game set is agaist crap teams...detroit, mn, wash.

orlando is going to be the toughest game...atlanta will be finishing up a 3 game set sat.

boston is going to be tough. they have 4 days off, play the mavs, have a day off, then play the bulls after the bulls finish up with the 3 game set.

did you see the road trip coming up at the end of the month.

miami
    wash
    philly
    ny
    milwaukee
    nj
    new orleans
    charlotte
    boston

only a coupe of tough games in there, but that's a brutal travel schedule.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    good thing is, the 3 game set is agaist crap teams...detroit, mn, wash.

orlando is going to be the toughest game...atlanta will be finishing up a 3 game set sat.

boston is going to be tough. they have 4 days off, play the mavs, have a day off, then play the bulls after the bulls finish up with the 3 game set.

did you see the road trip coming up at the end of the month.

miami
    wash
    philly
    ny
    milwaukee
    nj
    new orleans
    charlotte
    boston

only a coupe of tough games in there, but that's a brutal travel schedule.

it's brutal but somewhat workable...at least theyre not flying from new york to LA to miami to boston or something
    other than the milwakee game squeezed around the two new york dates...it's mostly pond hopping for the first part before bouncing down to NO and then back up the east coast.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    gonna be a slug fest tonight with the top two points agaist teams going at it.

should be fun.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    gonna be a slug fest tonight with the top two points agaist teams going at it.

should be fun.

Bulls are +1 tonight. Very tempting...
    Solid win.....again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    huge game by Korver....he looked good playing with the starters at the 2

really suprised when omir went back to the bench late in the 4th and boozer was put on Howard......and even more suprised he did a nice job on him.

other than missed layups....boozer is playing alot better this year, and his defense is a lot better as well. :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Good to see!

Orlando Howard weren't worthy, next game is a test.
    Good to see!

atlanta??? they couldn't beat Miami with lebron and wade on the sidelines...hell, they couldn't beat the bulls if you gave them a 19pt 3rd qtr head start
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Good to see!

atlanta??? they couldn't beat Miami with lebron and wade on the sidelines...hell, they couldn't beat the bulls if you gave them a 19pt 3rd qtr head start

Was a tough finals series last season with them.
    And the commentators on ESPN believe this next game will go down to the wire.
    What do I know lol
    81 wrote:
    Good to see!

Was a tough finals series last season with them.
    And the commentators on ESPN believe this next game will go down to the wire.
    What do I know lol

espn is selling ratings.....

they just played a couple of nights ago...in chicago....bulls came roaring back from a 19 pt deficit.

atlanta could be pissed....and play well....but i don't know...they didn't look impressive on offense the other night, and the bulls were bricking everything.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I'm no expert I admit, I hardly get to watch any games, I wish I could.
    My free access to NBA.com comes to an end in two days.
    I cannot afford $185 access right now.
    Wish I was there now lol
    185? ouch.

do you get any telecasts?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Zzzzzzzz.....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote: