Chicago Bulls

Comments

• davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    rose being rose+limited turnovers (12)= nice win vs a good clippers team. nice 3-1 west coast trip for sure.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Bulls are looking most excellent tonight. Bozer looks good and is playing much better help D.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Omer Asik!

Asik & Destroy!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Wow...had the grizz doubled up until late in the 3rd.

It's MJ 2.0 time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CJ Watson injured :(
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    CJ Watson injured :(
    Didn't look good either. Hopefully it doesn't keep him out to long. Also good that it was his left arm vs his shooting arm.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Didn't look good either. Hopefully it doesn't keep him out to long. Also good that it was his left arm vs his shooting arm.

The way Lucas is playing it's not that bad if he's out ;)
    81 wrote:

The way Lucas is playing it's not that bad if he's out ;)
    I could play agaist scrubs in a no pressure game too. CJ is way better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

What jersey number would you have 81?
    Would it be 81?
    81 wrote:

What jersey number would you have 81?
    Would it be 81?

you need to get special approval for a number like that in the nba....

the refs need to be able to hold up your number on their fingers for foul calls.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    early reports are a strain for CJ. X rays were negative. replays looked nasty. hopefully he's not out too long
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    9.5 point favorite tonight vs. the hawks :shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

ohh man...atlanta is really good...esp with hamilton's groin and cj being out.
    i've not seen an update on Rip yet. Brewer has got to be loving this right now. Starting and he should get a ton of minutes with CJ out as well. And it's good, because he has been playing well. Can't wait for tip off. 4 games in 5 nights and 9 in 12.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Hopefully, that was the worst half of ball the bulls will play this season. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Hopefully, that was the worst half of ball the bulls will play this season. :?

Yeah seriously...what the hell was that?
    Wow....just wow
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i DEF owe you a beer (or several). i made my first major bet this year - laid 500 on atl and it covered. what a crazy spread! THANK YOU FOR ALERTING ME ON IT! ending up getting 10 points!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I caught some of this game on the NBA network and I swear the one Chicago announcer had a suck hold on Rose's junk while he was announcing. It just seemed like he was way over the top but I guess he's supposed to be a homer.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • JK_Livin wrote:
    I caught some of this game on the NBA network and I swear the one Chicago announcer had a suck hold on Rose's junk while he was announcing. It just seemed like he was way over the top but I guess he's supposed to be a homer.

That is Stacey King. Needless to say, he is a pretty big fan of DRose.
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

i DEF owe you a beer (or several). i made my first major bet this year - laid 500 on atl and it covered. what a crazy spread! THANK YOU FOR ALERTING ME ON IT! ending up getting 10 points!

Paging the Juggler. Bulls fans betting against the Bulls may qualify for sports fan fraud status.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

Paging the Juggler. Bulls fans betting against the Bulls may qualify for sports fan fraud status.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

:lol:[/quote]

I have been guilty of betting against the Bears in the past. But that was when they were terrible. When your team is that bad, you might as well make some money off of them right???
    go sit in the corner with Sawyer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    go sit in the corner with Sawyer

:lol::lol:

Not this year. This is back in the Craig Krenzel, Chad Hutchinson, Henry Burris days. It was so depressing to watch that I had to do something to feel better!

Anyways....what a comeback last night. DRose just straight up took over that game.
    crazy game, no doubt about it.

i read an article that said the low for a half was 26 points and 7 made field goals....last night was 28/9

2 for 22 in the 2nd for 11 points....

that might have been the most frustrating 36 minutes of basketball with a win that i've seen in all my years watching the bulls.

seemed like they were thinking too much in the early going and by the fourth, that group just started playing.

i'm always scared of a let down after a monster blow out and we got it. hopefully, tonight is better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    JK_Livin wrote:

The one that played for the Bulls and went to Oklahoma?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

The one that played for the Bulls and went to Oklahoma?

yes

google stacey king sound board
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    crazy game, no doubt about it.

i read an article that said the low for a half was 26 points and 7 made field goals....last night was 28/9

2 for 22 in the 2nd for 11 points....

that might have been the most frustrating 36 minutes of basketball with a win that i've seen in all my years watching the bulls.

seemed like they were thinking too much in the early going and by the fourth, that group just started playing.

i'm always scared of a let down after a monster blow out and we got it. hopefully, tonight is better.

Yeah, that was pretty tough to watch for 3 quarters last night. I was very surprised too since Atlanta was on the back end of a back to back and played at home the night before.

Hopefully no letting down tonight against a shitty Pistons team.
    couple of interesting quote's from the atlanta paper

"We were right there with them," Hawks center Al Horford said. "We dominated them for most of the game. Just Derrick Rose happened."

“We all assumed the ball was going to come back to Rose and we were going to trap," Horford said. "That was a great play by them, by their coach, to take the pressure from Rose and hit Deng on the backdoor. We didn’t expect that at all so that’s a great play by them. I think we just fell asleep on the back line.”
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg