Chicago Bulls

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Davidtrios wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:
    I'd hate to say "Good Loss" but that was a good loss. I hope this loss fuels us for the playoffs when we play the Heat.

ya, it can be good motivation for the playoffs...last yr, the bulls beat the heat 3-0 during the reg season and that didnt translate into the conf finals. maybe itll work out for the bulls this yr like it worked out for the heat last yr.

fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    wednesday night :mrgreen:

hoping the sixers will be back to full strength for that one. i might try to scoop up tickets last minute on stubhub and head down after work

it'll be like the superbowl for you guys. :P

i'm so jealous of your ticket prices...lower bowl, center court area, for under 100 bucks. unreal.

if you're talking stubhub, yeah. i paid $99 for row 2 the other week. ;)

face value lower bowl, center court, is $120- $180 though

what are bulls prices like ?
    www.myspace.com
  • if you're talking stubhub, yeah. i paid $99 for row 2 the other week. ;)

You can't sit in the lower bowl for a face value under $100. As far as stubhub, I'd guess at least $150....obviously it depends on who the Bulls are playing.
    81 wrote:
    wednesday night :mrgreen:

hoping the sixers will be back to full strength for that one. i might try to scoop up tickets last minute on stubhub and head down after work

it'll be like the superbowl for you guys. :P

i'm so jealous of your ticket prices...lower bowl, center court area, for under 100 bucks. unreal.

if you're talking stubhub, yeah. i paid $99 for row 2 the other week. ;)

depends on the game.....

according to chicagobulls.com

seatmap1112_web.jpg?1324073265

but it doesn't look right...i was pulling preminum tickets on the sides in the 200 level for 256 each. i think david bought some premium games for like 360 each in the lower bowl.

i've looked at tickets on stub hub and in 2 level behind the basket and corners you could pick them up for like 100 bucks each.

i did see a single for the atlanta game row 1 sect 208 (behind the backboard) go for 39.99

tickets are not cheap for the UC. Too much competition for them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

depends on the game.....

according to chicagobulls.com

seatmap1112_web.jpg?1324073265

but it doesn't look right...i was pulling preminum tickets on the sides in the 200 level for 256 each. i think david bought some premium games for like 360 each in the lower bowl.

i've looked at tickets on stub hub and in 2 level behind the basket and corners you could pick them up for like 100 bucks each.

i did see a single for the atlanta game row 1 sect 208 (behind the backboard) go for 39.99

tickets are not cheap for the UC. Too much competition for them.

Those tickets are too rich for my blood. Seeing basketball live is only good if you have good seats. No way in hell am I paying $60-70 to sit up in the rafters at the UC. Laying my ass on my couch watching in HD for free sounds much better to me.
    i guess 6 championships in the not so distant past and a team on the cusp for another doesn't help keeping prices low. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    just for fun....

pulled the best two for miami

Section106
    Row2
    Seats11 - 12
    TypeFULL PRICE TICKETPriceUS $456.82 x 2
    Price Details Price Details

TypeFULL PRICE TICKETTicket PriceUS $450.00 x 2Convenience ChargeUS $6.25 x 2Additional TaxesUS $0.57 x 2

SUBTOTAL*US $913.64

that would put you right behind the bucket.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    [

Those tickets are too rich for my blood. Seeing basketball live is only good if you have good seats. No way in hell am I paying $60-70 to sit up in the rafters at the UC. Laying my ass on my couch watching in HD for free sounds much better to me.

i somewhat agree...i've sat in teh lower portion of the 300's, and it's not bad. we prefer the 200's with it's lack of crowds and in seat service.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i guess 6 championships in the not so distant past and a team on the cusp for another doesn't help keeping prices low. :lol:

21 years since the first.

chicago is a good basketball city. they are always in the top 2-3 in attendance...even when they have shit teams.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    [

i somewhat agree...i've sat in teh lower portion of the 300's, and it's not bad. we prefer the 200's with it's lack of crowds and in seat service.

It's crazy how much people pay for some of those seats. 200s are very nice w/ the waiters and plenty of space.
    81 wrote:
    just for fun....

Section106
    Row2
    Seats11 - 12

TypeFULL PRICE TICKETTicket PriceUS $450.00 x 2Convenience ChargeUS $6.25 x 2Additional TaxesUS $0.57 x 2

SUBTOTAL*US $913.64

stubhub or face? i'm surprised you can even lower bowl seats if that is from the bulls.

best available on sixers.com is section 209, row 3, $58 for the pair :lol: ....the game is friday. i don't know when this bulls/heat game is
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:
    just for fun....

Section106
    Row2
    Seats11 - 12

SUBTOTAL*US $913.64

stubhub or face? i'm surprised you can even lower bowl seats if that is from the bulls.

best available on sixers.com is section 209, row 3, $58 for the pair :lol: ....the game is friday. i don't know when this bulls/heat game is

those miami tickets are face on ticketmaster. game is thursday april 12th
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:
    just for fun....

Section106
    Row2
    Seats11 - 12

SUBTOTAL*US $913.64

im selling basically the same seats for the 3/14/12 game vs miami. i paid $721 for the pair. someone actually bid on it! thank God
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    just for fun....

Section106
    Row2
    Seats11 - 12

SUBTOTAL*US $913.64

im selling basically the same seats for the 3/14/12 game vs miami. i paid $721 for the pair. someone actually bid on it! thank God

looks like the bulls went to the adjustable price schedule. SF giants do that too.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Why were the Bulls wearing their home jersey in Miami and why were Miami wearing their away jersey at home?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Why were the Bulls wearing their home jersey in Miami and why were Miami wearing their away jersey at home?

Miami was wearing their alternate black jerseys. I'm pretty sure the home team gets to pick which jersey they wear and the road team has to wear the opposite.
    Why were the Bulls wearing their home jersey in Miami and why were Miami wearing their away jersey at home?

Miami was wearing their alternate black jerseys. I'm pretty sure the home team gets to pick which jersey they wear and the road team has to wear the opposite.

pretty much this.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    time to beat them clowns from Philly. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

sixers-logo.gif
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:

sixers-logo.gif

We'll see you guys in the playoffs.
    2nd round probably ;)
    www.myspace.com
    Crap game...no doubt about it. Give phily credit for playing a great game....

Bulls turned it over to much, clanked shots too much, had lousy ball movement.

Hopefully deng can get back soon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    81 wrote:
    Crap game...no doubt about it. Give phily credit for playing a great game....

Bulls turned it over to much, clanked shots too much, had lousy ball movement.

Hopefully deng can get back soon
    17 turn overs will kill a team .Philly punched us right square in the jaw last night. They are playing well./
    :x

seems like rose and boozer have forgot how to run the high pick and roll. they were killing with it before Rose stubbed his toe. now we barely see it.

Brewer after his hot start has turned into a clank machine...same with CJ, although having a bum elbow and wrist will contribute to that.

i'm also now worried that when deng does get back, he will lose his shot.

it would also be nice if rip could get healthy for more than a week.

and to topp it off....Now Rose can't hit a ft.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    :x

seems like rose and boozer have forgot how to run the high pick and roll. they were killing with it before Rose stubbed his toe. now we barely see it.

Brewer after his hot start has turned into a clank machine...same with CJ, although having a bum elbow and wrist will contribute to that.

i'm also now worried that when deng does get back, he will lose his shot.

it would also be nice if rip could get healthy for more than a week.

and to topp it off....Now Rose can't hit a ft.

Injuries on this team are really starting to worry me. I'm glad they have decided to keep Rip out until he is back to 100%.

The Deng injury is bad. The thing I dont get is that if the injury can't get any worse, why isn't he playing right now? If it's strictly a pain tolerance thing and he can't handle the pain, then why doesnt he just have the surgery right now?
    Injuries on this team are really starting to worry me. I'm glad they have decided to keep Rip out until he is back to 100%.

The Deng injury is bad. The thing I dont get is that if the injury can't get any worse, why isn't he playing right now? If it's strictly a pain tolerance thing and he can't handle the pain, then why doesnt he just have the surgery right now?

agree 100% on rip

i don't understand the deng thing either. maybe it's worse than they are letting on? mabye there is still swelling in the wrist? either way...it's 3-4 months recovery which would have him back somewhere around the 1st or 3rd round of the playoffs which of course isn't ideal.

i wish we would hear something...i'll give Deng and KC a tweet later and see if they comment on anything.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

agree 100% on rip

i don't understand the deng thing either. maybe it's worse than they are letting on? mabye there is still swelling in the wrist? either way...it's 3-4 months recovery which would have him back somewhere around the 1st or 3rd round of the playoffs which of course isn't ideal.

i wish we would hear something...i'll give Deng and KC a tweet later and see if they comment on anything.

Yeah, a healthy Rip makes this a very dangerous team. But without Deng, I don't see the Bulls getting past Miami. I almost wish Deng would have just had surgery right away and been ready for the playoffs. It just doesnt add up right now. If it's not getting any worse, then play. If you can't play, then have the surgery and get healthy.
  • It's unreal how fast Derrick Rose is...the way he can accelerate past everybody is amazing to watch.
    It's unreal how fast Derrick Rose is...the way he can accelerate past everybody is amazing to watch.

i think kyle korver can beat him a race.
    www.myspace.com
  • Much needed win last night. Rose was dominant. The one thing I am still wondering is why in the hell the Bulls would foul when they were up 4 with 6 seconds left....that one didn't add up.