Chicago Bulls

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    185? ouch.

do you get any telecasts?

None on free to air TV, we used to last year, I was watching the playoffs.
    Have to pay for cable now, and with that you only get a few games.
    Looks like I am stuck with watching highlights via the NBA site.
    Maybe next season I will buy a season pass for internet viewing.
    $185 is steep if you have a mortgage.
    Can you get playoff passes?
    The Bulls surely will feature in the playoffs so I will like to get playoffs access as it is costs less.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Zzzzzzzz.....

Dreaming of Derrick Rose?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Zzzzzzzz.....

i'll be in your dreams soon enough

I'm considering an afternoon nap soon....hellloooo 81! :lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    185? ouch.

do you get any telecasts?

None on free to air TV, we used to last year, I was watching the playoffs.
    Have to pay for cable now, and with that you only get a few games.
    Looks like I am stuck with watching highlights via the NBA site.
    Maybe next season I will buy a season pass for internet viewing.
    $185 is steep if you have a mortgage.
    Can you get playoff passes?
    The Bulls surely will feature in the playoffs so I will like to get playoffs access as it is costs less.

maybe...i've got the NHL package....i know with them, they sell a half season package around the all star break....can't recall if they did a playoff deal or not.....i think they did. but once you buy the package, you get all the games including the playoffs until nbc takes them over.

i would guess the nba is like that as well.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Zzzzzzzz.....

i'll be in your dreams soon enough

I'm considering an afternoon nap soon....hellloooo 81! :lol:
    meow :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • We is getting owned.
  • 81, I'm watching the game in non-HD tonight. RCN doesn't have Comcast plus in HD. This is a nightmare!!!
    81, I'm watching the game in non-HD tonight. RCN doesn't have Comcast plus in HD. This is a nightmare!!!
    Rcn?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81, I'm watching the game in non-HD tonight. RCN doesn't have Comcast plus in HD. This is a nightmare!!!
    Rcn?

Yep, that's my cable service. I think they only offer it in certain areas in the city. Pretty much the same as Comcast, but cheaper. This is the only negative...no comcast plus in HD. It's OK....I think this game will be well in hand and I can switch over to the Blackhawks soon.
    Just flipped it on...had the flyers on...bulls up 17. About what i expected vs minny
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    81 wrote:
    Rcn?

Yep, that's my cable service. I think they only offer it in certain areas in the city. Pretty much the same as Comcast, but cheaper. This is the only negative...no comcast plus in HD. It's OK....I think this game will be well in hand and I can switch over to the Blackhawks soon.

game's on NBA TV in HD. i have a vested interest. could have done without that 2nd qtr
  • The Fixer wrote:

game's on NBA TV in HD. i have a vested interest. could have done without that 2nd qtr

NBA TV has it blacked out in Chicago. Oh well.

That 2nd quarter was a fucking disaster.
    8-)

i like how Thibs plays the players that are playing well in the 4th....but somebody get brewer some stickum for passes. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    D Rose acquires turf toe again...maybe not such a bad thing, as he won the mvp last year with it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    D Rose acquires turf toe again...maybe not such a bad thing, as he won the mvp last year with it.

Damn, any injury I don't like when it comes to Mr MVP.
    81 wrote:

Damn, any injury I don't like when it comes to Mr MVP.

he had it last year...he has seemed to figure out how to play with it. no worries.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    According to David Shuster, D Rose might be out tonight. I say sit him vs a bad team like the Wiz
    Davidtrios wrote:
    According to David Shuster, D Rose might be out tonight. I say sit him vs a bad team like the Wiz

in a walking boot....it became worse over night.

they signed some dude named mike james.

gonna be brutal watching a full game of lucas the third run around.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    wow....

deng looked worn out at the end...

i bashed lucas back in the this thread, so now is time to eat a little crow. i've been impressed with his play. i'd like to see him get the offesne going a little better, but overall, he's played well.

korver looks alot better on both ends....much more of what i expected last year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Lucas, Korver, and Deng really stepped up yesterday. That was huge.

Noah and Boozer are driving me nuts. They both came out of the game with 4 mins left in the 3rd quarter last night and never came back in.
    Lucas, Korver, and Deng really stepped up yesterday. That was huge.

Noah and Boozer are driving me nuts. They both came out of the game with 4 mins left in the 3rd quarter last night and never came back in.

Noah doesn't seem to have the same energy this year. He's not playing horrible, just not at the same level he was last year. He seemed to have the most energy on the team the first couple of games, but has since slowed down for some reason. Not sure if it is mental of physical.

Boozer and Lucas just were matching last night. I've felt overall, Boozer has played better this season. Him and Rose seemed to have firgured out some nice plays off the high screen and imo, his defense has improved. it's not great, but it's been better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    wow....

deng looked worn out at the end...

i bashed lucas back in the this thread, so now is time to eat a little crow. i've been impressed with his play. i'd like to see him get the offesne going a little better, but overall, he's played well.

korver looks alot better on both ends....much more of what i expected last year.

you tend to eat crow a lot when it comes to chi. sports ..ie hanie :lol:
    i never said haine was a the second coming...but you had to give him a more then one game....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Rose is a game time...

sounds like CJ will be back before Rip. Rip needs to get his ass healthy...it starting to sound like playing in detroit was stupid on his part. Then again...with the way Korver is playing...Rip can sit longer.

if Lucas has to start, i hope he has worked on feeding the post.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Rose is a game time...

sounds like CJ will be back before Rip. Rip needs to get his ass healthy...it starting to sound like playing in detroit was stupid on his part. Then again...with the way Korver is playing...Rip can sit longer.

if Lucas has to start, i hope he has worked on feeding the post.

no rush on rip....as long as he gets healthy in time for the playoffs, that would be ideal
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Turf toe is a bitch....
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    anyone know how much longer for rip?
    polaris_x wrote:
    They are saying cj will be back before rip. Cj is targeting monday. No word on when rip might play
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    They are saying cj will be back before rip. Cj is targeting monday. No word on when rip might play

thanks ... hope when he does come back ... it's for good ...