Chicago Bulls

Comments

• I wouldnt pay $3 to go to an NBA game....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • 81 wrote:
    Bulls games are fun, but not 7 bills fun. i'll break down and get a big screen HD TV first. :lol:

Please buy an HDTV!!!!

Didn't watch too much of the Bulls last night, but I did flip it on when the Hawks were in intermission...looked pretty damn good.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I wouldnt pay $3 to go to an NBA game....

I agree because you can't these days for anything under let's say $20.

That said lets go Celtics :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    g under p wrote:

Peace

old and washed up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Bulls games are fun, but not 7 bills fun. i'll break down and get a big screen HD TV first. :lol:

Please buy an HDTV!!!!

Didn't watch too much of the Bulls last night, but I did flip it on when the Hawks were in intermission...looked pretty damn good.

:lol:

still kickin....

i have seen some good deals this season....but i'm getting the urge to upgrade the home stereo...still running my inexpensive set up from 98 :lol: also thinking about trying some different speakers in the truck. you need some polk db6501's for your car?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

old and washed up

Yeah maybe so that's why I'm smiling....they have a chance just like many others. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Celtics have no chance. :P

It's Bulls/Heat in the east, everyone else is playing for 3rd. :P

you guys are going to have to fight NY to just win the division. :o
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Still a chance....if DR goes down it weakens the Bulls chances and like all teams one injury to a star player can ruin a championship run.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    81 wrote:

Still a chance....if DR goes down it weakens the Bulls chances and like all teams one injury to a star player can ruin a championship run.

Peace

no doubt about injuries...gotta be healthy for the playoff run...that's the biggest key.

this season is going to be brutal on the older teams without depth, ie Boston. Only thing Bean town has going for it, is the key players have been in the system and know how to play with each other, while teams like teh knicks are still learning.

Chicago on the other hand have everything lined up for a great season. they are a relatively young team, but at the same time, they have been together for a little bit, and they have a second unit that could beat some teams first's.

Can't wait for sunday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Rose officially signs deal, says he wants to be a Bull for life.

8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    81 wrote:
    Rose officially signs deal, says he wants to be a Bull for life.

8-)

Yeah, that's cool. Looks like the Lakers are going to be missing some key players for the game tomorrow.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Does anyone know good quality live streaming sites for the Bulls / Lakers game?
    We no longer get NBA on free to air TV :(
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Disregard above, I just signed up for League Pass' free access till 9th Jan.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Disregard above, I just signed up for League Pass' free access till 9th Jan.
    :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Disregard above, I just signed up for League Pass' free access till 9th Jan.
    :mrgreen:

Why do they mute the time out talk by the coaches?
    Picture quality is fantastic.
    I'll check my data usage at the end of the game to see how many mbs it chews up lol
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    wow snap! :o crappy second half. I did not expect it.
    ~JzP
    :? :arrow: 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DERICK ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT A SHOT!
    WHAT A COMEBACK!
  • 3.6 gig per game, not bad, I think I shall purchase League Pass :)
    3.6 gig per game, not bad, I think I shall purchase League Pass :)

it's great to be able to watch all the games. 8-)

i've got the hockey package, but it's from the tv provider.....i assume you are just getting the internet package?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

i've got the hockey package, but it's from the tv provider.....i assume you are just getting the internet package?

Yeah internet.
    I am using the free trial version.
    Might purchase a pass, depends what times the games are on.
    81 wrote:

Yeah internet.
    I am using the free trial version.
    Might purchase a pass, depends what times the games are on.

most games are around 7pm central, which would be about 3 hours later than what today's bulls game started....i have no idea what time that would be for you.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Around 12-1 in the afternoon. Are most games on the weekend?
    Around 12-1 in the afternoon. Are most games on the weekend?

no. :lol:

they will play like every other day this season...4-5 games a week....most seasons it's 3-4 games per week.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Around 12-1 in the afternoon. Are most games on the weekend?

no. :lol:

they will play like every other day this season...4-5 games a week....most seasons it's 3-4 games per week.

As long as I can watch replays of games.
    $185 is a bit steep for me at the moment hmmm
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    i have wgn again and caught some of the bulls game last night.

nice to hear neil funk. he called sixers games back when i was a kid.
    www.myspace.com
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    sacramento are a smart, young team. their coach is a saavy vet who has taught them all the tricks-flopping, taking charges etc. it's a good thing they're really bad at making free throws. bulls escaped a pretty tough game.
    sacremento blows....

the lack of preseason is showing thru

nice to D Rose attack the rim and look alot more like the MVP that he is vs. the non aggressive play he showed the first two games. his attacking opens the game up for the rest of the Bulls

also nice to see brewer playing well and shooting the ball really well.

tommorrow's game should be interesting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    sacremento blows....

the lack of preseason is showing thru

nice to D Rose attack the rim and look alot more like the MVP that he is vs. the non aggressive play he showed the first two games. his attacking opens the game up for the rest of the Bulls

also nice to see brewer playing well and shooting the ball really well.

tommorrow's game should be interesting

Lack of preseason is showing for everybody. Bulls came out strong, but played pretty sloppy after that.

Really excited to watch tonight's game. I think it's the home opener for the Clippers so it should be a pretty rowdy atmosphere in LA.
    should be a fun game tonight....i stil say Chris Paul is the most over rated player in the NBA today.

i should have also tossed CJ some love last night. he's been playing great. looks like he really worked on his 3pt shot from the top of the key
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg