Chicago Bulls

Comments

• loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    81 wrote:
    has Carter been cut yet?

either way, i don't see how anyone could ruin the chemestry....Rose is going to be running the team and will always control who gets the ball.

You know who Vince Carter is, right?!?!?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    loadedgun wrote:
    81 wrote:
    has Carter been cut yet?

either way, i don't see how anyone could ruin the chemestry....Rose is going to be running the team and will always control who gets the ball.

You know who Vince Carter is, right?!?!?

just sayin...i think it would be tough to ruin the chemestry on this team...and if he was on it, i gotta believe he would either fall in line, or be riding the end of the pine. i don't see Thibs putting up with shit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    how much would you pay for old Chicago Stadium seats?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/tix/2742675463.html
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Who wants a piece of Rip Hamilton? I think he'd be great for a year, maybe 2, tops.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    Who wants a piece of Rip Hamilton? I think he'd be great for a year, maybe 2, tops.

sounds like he is the guy...and will be getting a two year deal

he's solid shooter with size, and if he can play half ways decent defense...i'm ok with it. i'm assuming he will be the starter? the other good thing, it's aways good to have some one with championship expierience on the roster.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    don't tell anyone, but itlooks like there is a presale tommorrow.... 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I know at least one person is looking...but if you are as well....

Presale today at 11am

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/ur0xc ... c_NBABULLS

PW = TIX
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    81 wrote:

Presale today at 11am

PW = TIX

i recently scooped up sec 334 row 1 on 1/27/12 vs the bucks for $69/ea from a buddy of mine who has season tickets. but im def gonna try for one the heat games. i went to the one last yr when rose pentrated late and kicked it out to dang for the winner. best reg season game ive ever seen live.
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

Presale today at 11am

PW = TIX

i recently scooped up sec 334 row 1 on 1/27/12 vs the bucks for $69/ea from a buddy of mine who has season tickets. but im def gonna try for one the heat games. i went to the one last yr when rose pentrated late and kicked it out to dang for the winner. best reg season game ive ever seen live.

i told the woman to buy some heat tickets.....to flip for fun and profit. :P

i can't stomach watching them asshats....assuming there isn't a sabatoge, i'm going to get a pair to the Mavs in april.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:

Presale today at 11am

PW = TIX

i told the woman to buy some heat tickets.....to flip for fun and profit. :P

i can't stomach watching them asshats....assuming there isn't a sabatoge, i'm going to get a pair to the Mavs in april.

i keep seeing the word "sabatoge" today :lol:

mavs would be great...with odom, they're even better. it's too bad no lal or lac at home this year :roll:
  • Good luck getting tix. Bulls tix are a little out of my price range...I just can't bring myself to pay $60-70 to sit way up in the rafters at the UC. I'll pay that much to go see the Hawks, but just can't do it for the Bulls. Basketball is brutal when you have shitty seats. HDTV works just fine for me.
    Good luck getting tix. Bulls tix are a little out of my price range...I just can't bring myself to pay $60-70 to sit way up in the rafters at the UC. I'll pay that much to go see the Hawks, but just can't do it for the Bulls. Basketball is brutal when you have shitty seats. HDTV works just fine for me.

valid points but the atmosphere can be so electric at the uc. rose is the worth price of admission alone. i think im gonna do 3 games this yr.
  • Davidtrios wrote:
    Good luck getting tix. Bulls tix are a little out of my price range...I just can't bring myself to pay $60-70 to sit way up in the rafters at the UC. I'll pay that much to go see the Hawks, but just can't do it for the Bulls. Basketball is brutal when you have shitty seats. HDTV works just fine for me.

valid points but the atmosphere can be so electric at the uc. rose is the worth price of admission alone. i think im gonna do 3 games this yr.

Yeah, UC can definitely get pretty nuts for the Bulls. If the tickets are free, I'll go anytime. :lol::lol:

the lower part of the 300's aren't bad....although we dig the lexus level. in seat service, lots of space in the lobby, not a ton of people.. love it. :lol:

i actually sat in the very last row in the 300's behind the goal for a hawks game before the old man died...holy crap seat batman. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    fuck me....

i pulled a pair in teh lower, but it wsa 700 bucks...pulled a pair in the 200's on the side and it was 500

crazy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    fuck me....

i pulled a pair in teh lower, but it wsa 700 bucks...pulled a pair in the 200's on the side and it was 500

crazy.

i blame you for dropping over $1600 in less than 10 mins...

2/16 vs Boston sex 117 row f
    3/14 vs heat sec 117 row 2
    4/12 vs hear sec 310 row 17

:sick::)
    Davidtrios wrote:
    81 wrote:
    fuck me....

crazy.

i blame you for dropping over $1600 in less than 10 mins...

2/16 vs Boston sex 117 row f
    3/14 vs heat sec 117 row 2
    4/12 vs hear sec 310 row 17

:sick::)

:crazy:

don't blame me...i didn't buy anything.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    So now its official that they have Rip. Are there any other moves to make this year? Or are they done. I honestly don't know.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    loadedgun wrote:
    So now its official that they have Rip. Are there any other moves to make this year? Or are they done. I honestly don't know.

just need to cut pargo and lucas. :lol:

the roster is full, unless they do a trade....and unless you are getting a Howard, there isn't much need to trade, although they could try and swap Pargo and Lucas expiring contracts for something, but it would be a footnote deal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    fuck me....

crazy.

So much for that shit! I'll be watching from the bar this year.....
    81 wrote:
    fuck me....

crazy.

cheaper is out there...i pulled a pair for the Jazz in row 4 of the 300 in section 304 (153 or so for the pair). we've sat in that general area for games before...it's not bad...but hte gf didn't want to go to the jazz...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    fuck me....

crazy.

cheaper is out there...i pulled a pair for the Jazz in row 4 of the 300 in section 304 (153 or so for the pair). we've sat in that general area for games before...it's not bad...but hte gf didn't want to go to the jazz...

I wish I didn't have to search game by game.....just let me know what is available for that price for any game and I'll buy.
    looking forward to the game tonight....

9 days till christmas
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Wow....this team could make some big noise come playoff time....looking good to start the game
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rip hamilton is 100% better than bogans. i think he makes the bulls the best starting five in the nba
    Davidtrios wrote:
    rip hamilton is 100% better than bogans. i think he makes the bulls the best starting five in the nba

he's a much better offensive player no doubt about it. not as good defensively, but he can get the job done.

this team looks good
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

he's a much better offensive player no doubt about it. not as good defensively, but he can get the job done.

this team looks good

not as good as the sixers. :x
    www.myspace.com
    not as good as the sixers. :x

circle Feb 1

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    fuck me....

crazy.
    $700 to go see a game???

Are you fucking serious?????????

I wouldnt pay $10 to go see the Bulls.........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    edited December 2011
    81 wrote:
    fuck me....

crazy.
    $700 to go see a game???

Are you fucking serious?????????

I wouldnt pay $10 to go see the Bulls.........

courtside last year were 1000 each....not sure what they are this year...and in fairness, the 700 was a "prime" game vs the mavs on a sat night, not a crap game vs the Cavs on a tuesday

:crazy:

Bulls games are fun, but not 7 bills fun. i'll break down and get a big screen HD TV first. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg