2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• KatKat Posts: 4,842
    Pearl Jam announced today that they will headlining the Heineken Jammin'
    Festival in Venice, Italy on July 6th, 2010. Tickets on sale now at
    TicketOne.it.

Tickets available at: http://www.ticketone.it , or by calling infoline +39 02 53 00 65 01

*Ten Club will not be holding a pre-sale for this festival.
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Kat wrote:
    Festival in Venice, Italy on July 6th, 2010. Tickets will go on sale at
    TicketOne.it on February 25th at 9am CET.

Tickets available at: http://www.ticketone.it , or by calling infoline +39 02 53 00 65 01

Hurrah!!
    Thank you Kat :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Kat wrote:

THANK U KAT...U ROCK!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sibylsibyl Posts: 45
    I cannot buy ticket for berlin. is it sold out?
  • sibyl wrote:
    http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home is the link for buy tix...
    seems not for sale right now
    the last 2,5 months was up for sale..probably will be sold out soon..till u see the sold out red words,keep trying
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sibylsibyl Posts: 45
    thanks!
  • sibyl wrote:

There is 1 ticket left at this ticket agancy:

http://www.tickets-per-post.de/content/ ... ntathome=0
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Mine wrote:
    I demand VIP privileges on July 6th for those of us who were on the HJF in 2007 :mrgreen:
    now THAT might tempt me in going.. especially not having to do that stupidly long run to the stage at 9am again! (HAD to be done in order to get into the front section.. stupid system. other festivals, you get in couple of hours before and you get there.. well, I do anyway)
  • MineMine Posts: 556
    Pegasus wrote:
    Mine wrote:
    I demand VIP privileges on July 6th for those of us who were on the HJF in 2007 :mrgreen:
    now THAT might tempt me in going.. especially not having to do that stupidly long run to the stage at 9am again! (HAD to be done in order to get into the front section.. stupid system. other festivals, you get in couple of hours before and you get there.. well, I do anyway)
    I've heard you could get the wristbands up to 11 AM (we got there at about 11:30). The day before they lasted up to the evening i was told.
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • MineMine Posts: 556
    Kat wrote:

It's actually 9pm CET today on ticketone.it and other selling points across Italy from tomorrow.
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Mine wrote:
    Kat wrote:

It's actually 9pm CET today on ticketone.it and other selling points across Italy from tomorrow.
    and why it says :soon on sale??
  • I bought it :) Yeeeeah. It's 57€ + Services. You can collect your ticket on the day of the gig (one hour before) or they will ship it to you in (must be golden) an envelope for 33€ or so...
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    edited February 2010
    How much is that service fee :?: 6.50?
    Post edited by Ricsard on
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • VENICE TIX IS ALREADY UP FOR SALE FROM 21:00 CTE TONIGHT 24-2
    EDIT..DONT CLIK THE SHIPPING METHOD BY POST OFFICE THEY CHARGE 20 EUROS !!!!
    PICK UP FROM BOX OFFICE IS THE OPTION
    TOTAL WITH FEES
    60,95 €
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Mine wrote:
    Pegasus wrote:
    Mine wrote:
    I've heard you could get the wristbands up to 11 AM (we got there at about 11:30). The day before they lasted up to the evening i was told.

i was at the gates well before pegasus that day (but a different gate) and we could not get into the front section :o it would have been interesting to see how close to full the front section was come show time that day, as all of the people in the HUGE park at the time when we tried to get in could have fitted up front, and still had room in that section.
    stupid system that one :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • BrianGBrianG Posts: 53
    Which do you think i would have the easiest time being an english speaking person traveling alone?
  • What is the point of being a ten club member if PJ never tours state side?
    MC107273 wrote:
    What is the point of being a ten club member if PJ never tours state side?

because there are plenty of ten club members in europe who would ask the same question if they never played in europe, or do you find it strange that a band does not have a fan base outside of the US??
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

BrianG wrote:
    Which do you think i would have the easiest time being an english speaking person traveling alone?

can you phrase that again in English?? :lol: or perhaps add a missing word or 2 :lol:

which city would you have the easiest time traveling alone??? London firstly ;) dublin and belfast next (tehm irish sound weird :lol: Berlin or Nijmgen next, then.....
    there will be enough people that you will meet, that you will not be traveling alone 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I don't think I've ever met a touring fan who travelled alone.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • BrianG wrote:
    i hope your Greek is better... :roll:
  • Hinn wrote:
    I don't think I've ever met a touring fan who travelled alone.
    i did it for MSG 1,2 at 2008..but now i know better 8-)
  • BrianGBrianG Posts: 53
    well i guess i could have placed a comma between 'time, being'. Or maybe i should have included my subject line 'Holland or Germany' in the body of my post!

As for traveling alone, I don't have any friends that can take the time and spend the money right now to make a trip like that with me. Split with fiance last year, so no girl to take either, no woman no cry. So i went to the L.A. and San Diego shows last year by myself and had a blast. This is kind of a spur of the moment, what the hell, it sounds like a fun idea type of thing. The best dates for me are the Holland and Germany dates, but i know both countries don't speak english as a primary language.

Just looking for a little advice from anyone who is familiar as to which country is easiest to navigate without speaking the local language. I know i will meet people at the show and find people who speak english in both places. wish i knew a couple other languages, that would make it easier.

Anyone knows a group going, i am up for that too! All Pearl Jam fans are cool in my book.
  • BrianG wrote:
    well i guess i could have placed a comma between 'time, being'. Or maybe i should have included my subject line 'Holland or Germany' in the body of my post!

As for traveling alone, I don't have any friends that can take the time and spend the money right now to make a trip like that with me. Split with fiance last year, so no girl to take either, no woman no cry. So i went to the L.A. and San Diego shows last year by myself and had a blast. This is kind of a spur of the moment, what the hell, it sounds like a fun idea type of thing. The best dates for me are the Holland and Germany dates, but i know both countries don't speak english as a primary language.

Just looking for a little advice from anyone who is familiar as to which country is easiest to navigate without speaking the local language. I know i will meet people at the show and find people who speak english in both places. wish i knew a couple other languages, that would make it easier.

Anyone knows a group going, i am up for that too! All Pearl Jam fans are cool in my book.
    Then i guess ,dublin-Belfast-London is your shows and Nijmegen(all Dutch speak English)..as for group,,when u see Greek flag is mine,,or Australian ,is Hin..so jump into us..
    the dutch speak a lot of English, and so do the Germans.
    not knowing the local language, and learning a bit of it is all part of the adventure, and the fun of it!.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• and if u speak Greekenglish im your man.. :mrgreen:
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    not knowing the local language, and learning a bit of it is all part of the adventure, and the fun of it!.

No the Germans don't...
    Brisk. wrote:

No the Germans don't...

in my experience they do, especially Berlin.
    As i said, all part of the fun.
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

• DercheefDercheef Posts: 732
    Brisk. wrote:

No the Germans don't...

in my experience they do, especially Berlin.
    As i said, all part of the fun.
    As a german I guess that the dutch generally speak better english but I guess getting around Berlin with english shouldn't be much of a problem.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124211

great idea of Sian!!!..so happy we do this again ,like we did 2009
This discussion has been closed.