Stonerlady wrote:
    Trying hard!!! Can they be paid for with credit card? :oops:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&start=0
    see the link for pre-sales in the euro tour thread ..with credit card

Awesome!!! It's as good as bought!!!!

anyone else coming?
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119719&hilit=+berlin
    all the people here,..+ u will infos about hotels we are,travel and stuff
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hi Guys,

I´m kinda new here

I just have a question, is there any news about that concert in Udine, italy? Is it going to happen or not really? ´Cause i´m living in Croatia now and that one would be perfect for me, ´cause its quite close!
  • BustioBustio Posts: 6
    Virgin Radio Italy said right now that the concert will be in Udine, not at the HJF!
    Sometimes I rise sometimes I fall...
  • so...It seems truthful....Udine! :mrgreen:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • cool! Really hope so! This year i just can go to this show :D
  • Almost regret asking this seeing as there seems to be talk of posters everywhere but im heading to the belfast date and wonder will there be an opportunity to grab a poster for it before the gig and if so how early should i be looking out for a presale or whatever?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Almost regret asking this seeing as there seems to be talk of posters everywhere but im heading to the belfast date and wonder will there be an opportunity to grab a poster for it before the gig and if so how early should i be looking out for a presale or whatever?

Dunno how the venue is set out, but at the o2 in London last year it was possible to buy from the merch stands prior to the show (as outside the arena where they take your tickets). Would hope so.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Sorry i should have been more clear, i meant before the day of the gig for example online to ten club members.
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Sorry i should have been more clear, i meant before the day of the gig for example online to ten club members.
    Not happening.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Udine.
    Looks more official by the day. What's taking the 10 Club so long to announce?

http://www.last.fm/venue/8812744
    Hold On
  • Udine.
    Looks more official by the day. What's taking the 10 Club so long to announce?

http://www.last.fm/venue/8812744
    This is up 40 days now in last.fm..must be a reason for 10c not announce it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 563
    hey guys!

almost a heart attack - my flights from Hamburg to Dublin and back (going to Dub and Bel) had been cancelled...will be refunded and get money for reaching alternative flights... so I booked a new one (out of 2 and 4 seats left ... *phew*)... Ryanair... goes out from Dublin on 24th, 9:20 ... as far as I can see, no train from Belfast will arrive there early enough ... does anyone know about busses or can anyone from there offer a ride or give any hint? that'd be great ... PM please ... thanks :-)

Chris
    2000: Hamburg
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Munich * Düsseldorf
    2009: Berlin * Manchester * London
    2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin
    2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen
    EV 2012: Amsterdam I & II
    2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin
    2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin
    2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II #
    2024: Berlin I & II

~~~

“It is curious that while good people go to great lengths to spare their children from suffering, few of them seem to notice that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring those children into existence in the first place.”
    ― David Benatar - Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence

...okay...I found something...early bus from Belfast to Dublin...4:00 ...who's with me? :mrgreen:

~~~

“It is curious that while good people go to great lengths to spare their children from suffering, few of them seem to notice that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring those children into existence in the first place.”

• im confused cris..what u want exctly
    im confused cris..what u want exctly

I'm okay now, Dimitris... I needed some hint to bus/train/ride possibilities because me flight gets out pretty early... but I found a bus possibility...thanks...

~~~

• GetALife wrote:
    im confused cris..what u want exctly

I'm okay now, Dimitris... I needed some hint to bus/train/ride possibilities because me flight gets out pretty early... but I found a bus possibility...thanks...
    what ever u need and can help,let me know...
  • Hey Jammers

I'm still looking for my 10c Dublin ticket......:-(
    I can buy it or trade with my 10c tickets (Belfast,London & Berlin)
    PM me if u really care about that....

Dave
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Any ideas on when there will be confirmation of a show on the 6th July?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    GetALife wrote:
    ...okay...I found something...early bus from Belfast to Dublin...4:00 ...who's with me? :mrgreen:

i am :D party hard all night till the plane to London is leaving :lol:
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:

No D, that's a song by Take That :)

I know, I know...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No D, that's a song by Take That :)

I know, I know...
    oh come on, take that>???

Guns N Roses!!!
  • Hi,
    I know that will be impossible, but I try
    I'm looking for 2 Dublin tickets
    If you have and want to sell me...PM me
    Thanks all
  • any cheap flights from nyc to europe....

what are the average price people are paying?

thanks
  • any cheap flights from nyc to europe....

thanks

there's an all inclusive (flight, hotel, breakfast every morning) 4 night package from nyc to dublin that will run you about 1100 during the days when pj is playing. don't know how many shows you wanna see but if you only want to do belfast and dublin, this may be a solid option for you. pm me if you want details.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • IF YOU LOVE PEARL JAM LIKE I DO.... Then you should check out my band Southern Gothic Revival on Facebook and myspace!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    any cheap flights from nyc to europe....

thanks

there's an all inclusive (flight, hotel, breakfast every morning) 4 night package from nyc to dublin that will run you about 1100 during the days when pj is playing. don't know how many shows you wanna see but if you only want to do belfast and dublin, this may be a solid option for you. pm me if you want details.

i was looking at flights from NYC the other day with air lingus, and to dublin they are about $900 return, so that is a pretty good deal 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Thanks guys....

Gonna end up wanting to fly into Paris on the 26th and then jettison straight to the dam for some supplies. :crazy: Cheapest flights from NYC to Paris is all that I'm finding $700-$800 roundtrip. Chill there a night in Amsterdam and then in the AM to head over to Nijmegen by local train on the 27th to see the show. Wake up and bake in style then check out the town in Nijmegen all with some chopping, relaxing, etc...

Head over to Berlin by Eurorail on the 28th and get acquainted with some good German beer! Eat, drick, smoke and be merry till the 30th when I rock/melt my face off to PJ German style. German pearl jammers are the craziest fans in the world! The energy they have and exert is amazing at shows to crowd surfing to all out debauchery, man I love those Germans. Then find some way some how to get over to Gdynia, Poland for another sick show with the Polish. I have never been to Poland before so this will be the part I am most looking forward to and experiencing a new culture, food, woman etc....

Then back to the overnight rails and over to Arras, France for some wine, cheese and fancy foie gras with escargot. Enjoy myself with some local friends from college and room for free so that should be a blast as well. Then Belgium will be beckoning back to their picturesque landscapes and awesome keef hash mixed with a touch of isolator herbals, lol.

George Orwell would be envious of this journey as I will try to follow in his foot steps as I journey through Spain and up to the beautiful beaches of Bilbao. Gonna have a few siestas there in good old Spain maybe even read Homage to Catalonia again. But most of all I'm gonna rock my ass off in Europe with Eddy and the boys! This will be my third tour in Europe and the last one was in 07 so I'm pumped and ready! I just need some suggestions on cheaper flights from NYC to France or Amsterdam....

ALSO IS EURORAIL CHEAPEST WAY TO TRAVEL BY RAIL OR ARE THERE OTHER AVENUES? MAYBE CHEAPER TO DRIVE LIKE A CRAZY MAN? thanks Blaze....

anyone want to meet up and burn one look out for the guy holding the joint like the one pictured in my avatar.
  • hey! i'm from romania and i will go to my first pj concert :D in berlin. my plane arrives at 3pm and the doors opens at 4.30 pm. can somebody tell me if i will reach in time. i decided to come directly from the airport, wich is Berlin-Schonefeld. please i need a private massage from somebody who's german.
    i have an other question regarding the tickets. i bought them from the site that appears here and i found tickets at the price of 60,65 € with general admission. later, a friend gave me a link with tickets with different prices with different areas. i want to know where am i going to sit having this ticket, wich is probably the cheappest and what does general admission means.
This discussion has been closed.