2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Moon and Stars Festival in Locarno will be announced March 4. PJ expected to play July 7th.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Moon and Stars Festival in Locarno will be announced March 4. PJ expected to play July 7th.
    lets see
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/home/
    sunday 4 july, PJ + Them Crooked Vultures + Alice in Chains + Wolfmother
    I meet you there, front row
    hey oh lets go !
  • hi dimitry,
    i recon you, your were in rotterdam last year just in front of mike.
    as a new member, any good advise for arras and werchter?
    hey oh lets go !
    http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/home/
    sunday 4 july, PJ + Them Crooked Vultures + Alice in Chains + Wolfmother
    I meet you there, front row
    u just post one of the best 1st post ever :D ..see u there
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    hi dimitry,
    i recon you, your were in rotterdam last year just in front of mike.
    as a new member, any good advise for arras and werchter?
    exactly there,,1st row ,Mike side in Rotterdam
    advice?mmm..come to go together in the shows.. :lol:
    u book hotel?how u travel?are u alone?
    follow this thread .all infos and people going to the shows
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
  • Moon and Stars Festival in Locarno will be announced March 4. PJ expected to play July 7th.

hope so.
    that woul be great. a perfect place for PJ. if anyone of you was in pistoia, then you'll know how the atmosphere will be.
    Zurich 00, Bern 06, Verona 06, Milano 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Zagreb 06, Munich 07, London 07, Southside 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, PJ20 I+II, Toronto 11 I+II, Ottawa 11, Amsterdam 12 I+II, Berlin 12 I+II, Oslo 12, Copenhagen 12, Amsterdam 14 I+II, Milano 14, Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Amsterdam 18 I+II, Milano 18, Padua 18, Roma 18, Berlin 18, Barcelona 18, Lisboa 18
  • puschnijepuschnije Posts: 95
    I'm pretty sure that Pearl Jam will play 7th of July in Locarno Switzerland.

They just changed the festival date. It was 8-18 July and now since yesterday it will be from 7-17 July....

YEEEEES let's hope !! Thursday we will know it!
  • @ dimitri
    i'm living in brussels so no big travelling for me, i will be in werchter for 3 days, i skipped the 3 july to be in arras, i will be with one of my best friend who is greek, christos... meet you there with your flag...
    hey oh lets go !
    @ dimitri
    i'm living in brussels so no big travelling for me, i will be in werchter for 3 days, i skipped the 3 july to be in arras, i will be with one of my best friend who is greek, christos... meet you there with your flag...
    great...!!!u must be a nice guy having Greek best friend...or Crazy... :lol:
    puschnije wrote:

They just changed the festival date. It was 8-18 July and now since yesterday it will be from 7-17 July....

ill skip it i guess..i already book flight and hotel to spain
  • @ dimitri

sometimes life is stange...and i'm a nice guy...and i make you laught...
    hey oh lets go !
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    BrianG wrote:
    Which do you think i would have the easiest time being an english speaking person traveling alone?
    i hope your Greek is better... :roll:
    Dimitris YOU should not make fun! I remember your posts last year... :twisted:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    puschnije wrote:

wtf dude?? haven't you booked a hotel in locarno "just in case"? well my friend, 'case' will be announced on thursday. you can't skip locarno bro, it's got "headlining show-character". 10c tickets for this one I believe. so fuckin excited! :D
    edited March 2010
    @ dimitri

sometimes life is stange...and i'm a nice guy...and i make you laught...
    :D ..thanks for the add btw
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    Paka wrote:

wtf dude?? haven't you booked a hotel in locarno "just in case"? well my friend, 'case' will be announced on thursday. you can't skip locarno bro, it's got "headlining show-character". 10c tickets for this one I believe. so fuckin excited! :D
    i did and still is on,but i find a very cheap flight at 7th directly from venice to Barcelone(ill stay 2 days there before Bilbao),,so i book it
    Pegasus wrote:
    BrianG wrote:
    Which do you think i would have the easiest time being an english speaking person traveling alone?
    i hope your Greek is better... :roll:
    Dimitris YOU should not make fun! I remember your posts last year... :twisted:
    :lol: u are so right...but come on u dont know how it feels not write the worst English in the forum anymore :lol: ..
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    I just realised something.

11/7 is the World Cup Final.

PJ could play in my living room and I'd have to give them a miss so I can devote my full attention to the match, so I guess my tentative Lisbon plans are definitely off.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hinn wrote:

PJ could play in my living room and I'd have to give them a miss so I can devote my full attention to the match, so I guess my tentative Lisbon plans are definitely off.

You're soooo not dedicated to the cause, maaan... :shock: ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    BrianG wrote:
    I know i will meet people at the show and find people who speak english in both places. wish i knew a couple other languages, that would make it easier.

Anyone knows a group going, i am up for that too! All Pearl Jam fans are cool in my book.
    Don't just wish. It's quite easy to learn a few key phrases. Make an effort!

Beer is bier in German. Shit is Schiesser. If you wanna be liked by locals in Berlin, saying 'Fuck Bayern Munchen' generally does the trick.

Lesson over.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:

but lisbon is in 10-7..u have time to get back next day
  • I´ll see them in Dublin, Belfast and London... I´m counting the days
    Luiz de Marco
    I´ll see them in Dublin, Belfast and London... I´m counting the days
    SEE U THERE MY FRIEND FROM BRAZIL :)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    stay in Lisbon with me and watch it there.
    Party central with Portugal being a good chance of making it through a fair way.
    despite my imense dislike of Christiano Rolando, it will be good
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • I´ll see them in Dublin, Belfast and London... I´m counting the days

Will be a pleasure... Soon, I´ll post where I´ll stay and others infos... 8-)
    Luiz de Marco
    I´ll see them in Dublin, Belfast and London... I´m counting the days

Will be a pleasure... Soon, I´ll post where I´ll stay and others infos... 8-)
    see our details here
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611

• Thanks dude... I´ll see 8-)
    Luiz de Marco
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I am going to Belfast (possibly alone) and London with friends but I have the whole week off work and I am thinking about Dublin. I would probably interested in swapping my spare Belfast ticket for a spare Dublin one if anyone is in the same position as me, (ie has a pair of Dublin tickets with one spare). Otherwise you reckon best bet is Ebay? :(
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Already got my tickets for the Optimus festival in Portugal, pearl jam on the saturday and just announced Alice In Chains on the Thursday, Happy Days :)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine. I am mine

PJ Wembley 2007, PJ Oerias 2010, EV Lisboa 2014,
  • joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    mateymate wrote:
    I am going to Belfast (possibly alone) and London with friends but I have the whole week off work and I am thinking about Dublin. I would probably interested in swapping my spare Belfast ticket for a spare Dublin one if anyone is in the same position as me, (ie has a pair of Dublin tickets with one spare). Otherwise you reckon best bet is Ebay? :(

making the trip from australia and would love just one dublin ticket but yeah ebay is a bit of a stretch i think....cheapest tickets are just over 100GBP which works out to almost $200AUD for one ticket for me, just wondering what the chances are of more tickets from ticketmaster becoming available.... :?
This discussion has been closed.