2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

1282930313234»

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    they already ticketmaster did that one month ago
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Forgive me if this has already been covered elsewhere, but my wife and I will be coming from Florida to attend the Ireland shows (possibly London) and were wondering if there are any pre/post show gatherings set up. It be great to meet up with other great fans oversees. Thanks
    I'm still alive..
    Forgive me if this has already been covered elsewhere, but my wife and I will be coming from Florida to attend the Ireland shows (possibly London) and were wondering if there are any pre/post show gatherings set up. It be great to meet up with other great fans oversees. Thanks
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121130&hilit=+dublin+2010
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121245&hilit=+dublin+2010
    follow those thread people will update about fan meeting in Dublin and London :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Forgive me if this has already been covered elsewhere, but my wife and I will be coming from Florida to attend the Ireland shows (possibly London) and were wondering if there are any pre/post show gatherings set up. It be great to meet up with other great fans oversees. Thanks
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121130&hilit=+dublin+2010
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=121245&hilit=+dublin+2010
    follow those thread people will update about fan meeting in Dublin and London :D

Thank you, sir
    I'm still alive..
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Forgive me if this has already been covered elsewhere, but my wife and I will be coming from Florida to attend the Ireland shows (possibly London) and were wondering if there are any pre/post show gatherings set up. It be great to meet up with other great fans oversees. Thanks

Instead of going through 400 pages here's one for Dublin. It's through facebook viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23325&p=2803117&hilit=facebook#p2803117
    Red Lukin wrote:

Instead of going through 400 pages here's one for Dublin. It's through facebook viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23325&p=2803117&hilit=facebook#p2803117
    the infos is in 1st page and when Jenny and Hin tell me about the meeting ill update
    .....btw i got the ev wallet today..thanks alot.. :D
    Red Lukin wrote:

the infos is in 1st page and when Jenny and Hin tell me about the meeting ill update

Nice - I hope I didn't mistakenly give you a signed pic :? That was fast too - I figured it would have taken a month to find which island you're on.

Cool - I just wanted to give him the pre-party details. I saw it at 84 ppl - if each bring a friend that's 170 ppl...ouch. It better be a big bar ;)
    Red Lukin wrote:

Nice - I hope I didn't mistakenly give you a signed pic :? That was fast too - I figured it would have taken a month to find which island you're on.

Cool - I just wanted to give him the pre-party details. I saw it at 84 ppl - if each bring a friend that's 170 ppl...ouch. It better be a big bar ;)
    nop u didnt sent me the signed pic :twisted:
    and what 84 people u talking about?

Dublin pre-party - June 21-22
    Red Lukin wrote:

where u see that?
    Red Lukin wrote:

where u see that?

the facebook link..you signed up..i saw your name

you drinkin already??
    Red Lukin wrote:

the facebook link..you signed up..i saw your name

you drinkin already??
    saturday night 23:55 here..what do u mean already?? :lol::lol::lol:
    sent me the link..i cant remmeber now.... :lol:

I posted it above :?
    Red Lukin wrote:

I posted it above :?
    i thought im old,,,MAN..i know that..i said when we have the place will update,.,,we will be more tha 300 people there for sure...i thought Jenny announce the place and i didnt notice... :?
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Anchor House Dublin has been overbooked. Just received mail that we are moved to a different location...

Eliza Lodge
    23 Wellington Quay
    Dublin 2
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    alesek wrote:
    Anchor House Dublin has been overbooked. Just received mail that we are moved to a different location...

Eliza Lodge
    23 Wellington Quay
    Dublin 2
    strange,,u book via a site or directly to them?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    alesek wrote:

Eliza Lodge
    23 Wellington Quay
    Dublin 2

That has added an extra 10-15minutes onto your walking time, and it's not really as convenient as the Anchor House was. It's nearer Temple Bar, but further away from the O2 as well as the bus and train stations which you would use to get to/from the Airport and Belfast.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    alesek wrote:

Eliza Lodge
    23 Wellington Quay
    Dublin 2

That has added an extra 10-15minutes onto your walking time, and it's not really as convenient as the Anchor House was. It's nearer Temple Bar, but further away from the O2 as well as the bus and train stations which you would use to get to/from the Airport and Belfast.

tks. well nothing really i could do with it now. 4* for same price tho. but who cares really when spending really limited time there... belfast next day ...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    alesek wrote:

Eliza Lodge
    23 Wellington Quay
    Dublin 2

Yeah i got the same email buddy, abit of a pain isn't it !

Awel least i know there defo will be other people going to the shows staying there.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    alesek wrote:

Eliza Lodge
    23 Wellington Quay
    Dublin 2

Yeah i got the same email buddy, abit of a pain isn't it !

Awel least i know there defo will be other people going to the shows staying there.

cool. exactly, good to hear we are not alone there then ... see ya legend!
  • The FonzThe Fonz Posts: 8
    Off to Bilbao now.
    Twice in one year. A personal best for me. :lol:
  • WP245251WP245251 Posts: 10
    Rubysdad wrote:
    2010 European Tour Announced

Pearl Jam announced today that they will play a series of select European festival and headlining tour dates in June and July of 2010. The band's European dates kick off in Dublin, Ireland at the 02 Arena and close at the Optimus Alive Festival in Lisbon, Portugal.

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010 (More dates added, see http://www.pearljam.com)

DATE CITY VENUE
    22-June * Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena
    23-June * Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena
    25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
    27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival
    30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide
    1-July Gydnia, Poland Heineken Open'er Festival
    3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    6-July ** TBD TBD
    9-July Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival
    10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival

* Pearl Jam headlining dates. Opening acts TBA.
    ** Potential additional dates and corresponding on-sale information may be announced.

Ten Club is offering pre-sale tickets to active members only for the following shows:

• Dublin 22-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 9AM Pacific (5 PM London) Wednesday 9-December
    • Belfast 23-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 10AM Pacific (6 PM London) Wednesday 9-December
    • London 25-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 11AM Pacific (7 PM London) Wednesday 9-December
    • Berlin 30-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 12 Noon Pacific (8 PM London) Wednesday 9-December

You must be an active member as of December 4, 2009 to qualify for the pre-sale.

Beginning Wednesday, 9-December at 9 AM Pacific time, Ten Club tickets can be purchased online at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard only. No phone orders. Ticket prices will vary. Ten Club tickets are available while supplies last. The pre-sale will end Thursday, 10-December at 2 PM Pacific time. For wheelchair accessible seating, please make your ticket purchase online, then contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> <http://www.pearljam.com/node/add/tickets@tenclub.net&gt; for details. Eligible Ten Club members are allowed to purchase two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets are sold.

Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be "standing-only" tickets. Ten Club members purchasing these tickets will be allowed early entry. Details to follow upon confirmation.

Please read the following details before making a ticket purchase:

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.

- The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification. No exceptions.

- Purchasing Ten Club tickets means you agree to all Ten Club ticket policies and distributing procedures.

- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.

- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No transfers. No exchanges.

- All dates are subject to change.

Stay tuned to http://www.pearljam.com for public on-sale information and vendors.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be answered here http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets, emailing <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> <http://www.pearljam.com/node/add/tickets@tenclub.net&gt; , or by calling (international phone rates may apply).

Thanks and enjoy the shows!

-10Club
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    3 Hard Rock Calling tickets for sale @ face (GBP 169). Please PM me if interested! Original post here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=128720

Sorry for the multiple posts, not sure where this should go and I'd really like someone to use these and also to get money back :mrgreen:
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Spare 10C tickets for Dublin/Belfast:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128733
    Plankton wrote:
    Spare 10C tickets for Dublin/Belfast:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128733
    pm sent
  • pistol3pistol3 Posts: 189
    Well apparently the only sites I can find Dublin tickets are Viagogo and Seatwave, each are a complete rip off with the service charges. Does anyone know of any other sites that would be a possibility, or does anyone have two extra tickets to sell?
    VA Beach 8/3/00, Council Bluffs 6/13/03, St. Paul 6/16/03, East Troy 6/21/03, The Gorge 7/22/06, 7/23/06, Chicago 8/23/09, KC 5/3/10, St. Louis 5/4/10, Dublin 6/22/10, Belfast 6/23/10, London 6/25/10, EV Minneapolis 7/2/11, EV Tulsa 11/18/12, Chicago 7/19/13, OKC 11/16/13, Phoenix 11/19/13, Pemberton 7/17/16, Missoula 8/13/18, San Diego 5/3/22, Denver 9/22/22, Sacramento 5/13/24, LA 5/21/24
  • Got an extra 10C standing ticket for Belfast if anyone still looking for one :)
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.."
This discussion has been closed.