2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• Ricsard wrote:

ok, I believe you but...hm...that link points to nothing.

they have just changed the webpage...maybe they couldn't reveal the line up before the offical announcement ;) now it's TBD
    we'll know offical news at the end of the month...
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • Ricsard wrote:

ok, I believe you but...hm...that link points to nothing.

they have just changed the webpage...maybe they couldn't reveal the line up before the offical announcement ;) now it's TBD
    we'll know offical news at the end of the month...
    +1 they change it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • damnaxedamnaxe Posts: 135
    information about venice disappeared. maybe not so official right now or just a fake. shouldn't the 6th be a solo date and not a festival date for pj??
  • damnaxe wrote:
    information about venice disappeared. maybe not so official right now or just a fake. shouldn't the 6th be a solo date and not a festival date for pj??
    we all want to be solos but we are not the ones to choose..so better pj in festival than no pearl jam...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Not sure if this is the right place to post this but Social Distortion have been added to HRC...Got an email from LiveNation this morning confirming...might be old news but hey...
    Reading Festival - Aug 27, 2006,Shepherd's Bush Empire - Aug 11, 2009, Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009, GM Place - Sep 25, 2009, Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010, Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010, Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010, Wuhlheide - Jun 30, 2010,
  • It's not official, but in various Italian websites I found that the HJF in Mestre (Venice) program should be as follows:
    3 July: Aerosmith -The Cranberries
    4 July: Greenday - 30 Seconds To Mars
    5 July: Black Eyed Peas
    6 July: Pearl Jam - Ben Harper - Skunk Anansie

Take it with a grain of salt, the promoters say that nothing has been confirmed yet (they've canceled the press release from Heineken page) and there will be the official press conference on February the 22nd-26th.

http://www.venezia.net/heineken-jammin-festival/

Well... I would be happy if they came back to Venice after the 2007 whirlwind... :)
    19/09/2006 - Turin
    15/06/2007 - Venice (canceled)
    15/08/2009 - Berlin
    23/06/2010 - Belfast
    06/07/2010 - Venice

26/06/2012 - Amsterdam
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    elenapix wrote:
    It's not official, but in various Italian websites I found that the HJF in Mestre (Venice) program should be as follows:

Take it with a grain of salt, the promoters say that nothing has been confirmed yet (they've canceled the press release from Heineken page) and there will be the official press conference on February the 22nd-26th.

Well... I would be happy if they came back to Venice after the 2007 whirlwind... :)

Is it just me or are those headliners boring. Not PJ of course, but headliners like that don't make me wanna stay for more then a day.
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    elenapix wrote:
    It's not official, but in various Italian websites I found that the HJF in Mestre (Venice) program should be as follows:

Is it just me or are those headliners boring. Not PJ of course, but headliners like that don't make me wanna stay for more then a day.
    thats why ill be in Arras and Werchter at 3-7 and 4-7 ;)
    thats why ill be in Arras and Werchter at 3-7 and 4-7 ;)

Nice, Werchter looks like a fun festival. I still may plan to see PJ in Italy anyways. Attend 1 day if I can. The more I look into Northern Italy the more I want to travel there ; )
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Red Lukin wrote:
    elenapix wrote:

well, I personally love The Cranberries, especially the first albums and when I saw them perform they were awesome!!! And I am still curious what Aerosmith can still offer today (only with Tyler of course).
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but Social Distortion have been added to HRC...Got an email from LiveNation this morning confirming...might be old news but hey...

Cool news!!!
    I can't see it on the offical HRC webpage but Ben Harper, THE HIVES 8-) , Gaslight Anthem have been confirmed!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Ricsard wrote:
    well, I personally love The Cranberries, especially the first albums and when I saw them perform they were awesome!!! And I am still curious what Aerosmith can still offer today (only with Tyler of course).

I was thinking more about Black Eyes Peas and maybe Green Day.
    Green Day shows are fun believe me
  • What's the Venice festival like? Am liking the look of PJ and Skunk Anansie - if it's true - gutted they aren't playing elsewhere in the UK though, was really hoping the 6th was going to be a UK date :cry:
  • manclass wrote:
    What's the Venice festival like? Am liking the look of PJ and Skunk Anansie - if it's true - gutted they aren't playing elsewhere in the UK though, was really hoping the 6th was going to be a UK date :cry:
    :shock: there is more Europe than UK u know
  • :|
  • Really hoping someone is around to answer quickly!!

Anyone been to gigs at Dublin and Belfast? Just wondering which is the best venue to go to if you had the choice of either?
  • manclass wrote:
    Really hoping someone is around to answer quickly!!

Anyone been to gigs at Dublin and Belfast? Just wondering which is the best venue to go to if you had the choice of either?
    all people say Dublin,especially of the Arena is great(for 10c tix,,but belfast is more easy to find concert tix+ more cheaper city..
  • :D eeek we just booked flights for the very silly sum of £11 for the two of us arriving from Manchester to Belfast 22nd and leaving the 24th....which means.....we NEED tickets for both nights... :D
  • manclass wrote:
    :D eeek we just booked flights for the very silly sum of £11 for the two of us arriving from Manchester to Belfast 22nd and leaving the 24th....which means.....we NEED tickets for both nights... :D
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=123133&hilit=+belfast
    see that..a great person sell a pair for Belfast in face value..u better harry :)
  • You bloody star! If there was a kiss smilie, it would be ->
  • manclass wrote:
    You bloody star! If there was a kiss smilie, it would be ->
    :D
  • MineMine Posts: 556
    I demand VIP privileges on July 6th for those of us who were on the HJF in 2007 :mrgreen:
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Mine wrote:
    I demand VIP privileges on July 6th for those of us who were on the HJF in 2007 :mrgreen:
    1000000000000000000000% CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mine wrote:
    Yeah, maybe we should just claim our spots we had back in '07. taken away by that horrible storm.
    No storm this time, pretty please.
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • So, it's official, the day after tomorrow Ticketone is going to sell HJF-Venice tickets, this is the schedule:
    3 luglio AEROSMITH, THE CRANBERRIES
    4 luglio GREEN DAY, 30 SECONDS TO MARS, RISE AGAINST
    5 luglio THE BLACK EYED PEAS, MASSIVE ATTACK Late Night Show
    6 luglio PEARL JAM, BEN HARPER & RELENTLESS7, SKUNK ANANSIE, GOSSIP, WOLFMOTHER

I'm going there only for Pearl Jam. They've kept their promise to come back this year :D:D:D

Elena
    19/09/2006 - Turin
    15/06/2007 - Venice (canceled)
    15/08/2009 - Berlin
    23/06/2010 - Belfast
    06/07/2010 - Venice

26/06/2012 - Amsterdam
  • elenapix wrote:
    So, it's official, the day after tomorrow Ticketone is going to sell HJF-Venice tickets, this is the schedule:
    3 luglio AEROSMITH, THE CRANBERRIES
    4 luglio GREEN DAY, 30 SECONDS TO MARS, RISE AGAINST
    5 luglio THE BLACK EYED PEAS, MASSIVE ATTACK Late Night Show
    6 luglio PEARL JAM, BEN HARPER & RELENTLESS7, SKUNK ANANSIE, GOSSIP, WOLFMOTHER

I'm going there only for Pearl Jam. They've kept their promise to come back this year :D:D:D

Elena

I'm going also for aerosmith and green day, never see them on stage...so see you there!!! yeeeeeeee :D:D
    I'm soooo happy! :D
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • MineMine Posts: 556
    Mine wrote:
    Yeah, maybe we should just claim our spots we had back in '07. taken away by that horrible storm.
    Private Ed solo show and 10C wristbands for the area in front of the stage. :!:
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Mine wrote:
    Mine wrote:
    Private Ed solo show and 10C wristbands for the area in front of the stage. :!:
    only to the ones that keep their tickets from 07 and didnt take the money back...like me.. :mrgreen:
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    Pearl Jam is an American band right? Sorry, just confusing with how they opt to schedule their tour......zzzzzz
This discussion has been closed.