2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• today an italian newpaper confirms the udine's date

which Italian newspaper? just to understand whether it is a reliable news or not.....
    http://corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/ve ... 5840.shtml
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AlsaAlsa Posts: 10
    today an italian newpaper confirms the udine's date

which Italian newspaper? just to understand whether it is a reliable news or not.....

Nice Neil Young playing at the same festival as Pearl Jam might be a chance of Uncle Neil to appear during the PJ set :D or vice versa.

That would be so cool. might buy tickets for that one too
    Found this

http://www.last.fm/event/1354282+Pearl+ ... +July+2010

Not official yet though.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Alsa wrote:

Cool! At least half official... ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    and not a festival ;)
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    Cool news, and courtesy of this article now I know The fuckin WHO 8-) will do a European tour!!! :)8-)
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    Ricsard wrote:
    Cool news, and courtesy of this article now I know The fuckin WHO 8-) will do a European tour!!! :)8-)

Holy CRAP! Thanks for pointing this out, I really didn't notice it at all the first time I glanced through it!!

Possibly another headliner for Hard Rock Calling too?!

And SURELY the "Neil Young & Crazy Horse" thing that's mentioned IS just a rumour?!?! I really hope not but... Europe 3 years in a row?! That would be immense...

Please let it be true! :D
  • sonomisonomi Posts: 2
    I'm from Udine and I'm jumping like a kangaroo!!!! boing boing boing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • sonomi wrote:
    I'm from Udine and I'm jumping like a kangaroo!!!! boing boing boing :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    wellcome on board....kangaroo :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MysteryTrainMysteryTrain Posts: 1,188
    today an italian newpaper confirms the udine's date

What does the article say about Bob Dylan? I can't read Italian.
  • brainbrain Posts: 68
    KevDylan wrote:

it's a rumors about a Bob concert in Venice in early july. Maybe @ piazza S.Marco
  • KevDylan wrote:

"After many attempts, it seems, judgeing by tam tam on blogs and websites, to be the right year for Piazza San Marco to finally welcome Bob Dylan. The king of songwriters, several times candidate for the Nobel for literature, will be in Venice in early July."

hope you can understand from it the right sense of the article
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
    Thanks for the translations! Maybe another European tour for Dylan? 8-)
  • albopalbop Posts: 63
    To see the Who Piazza San Marco would be fantastic !
  • Udine!!!

Adding that to out summer tour plans for this year. Hope it is true. :D:D:D
    Hold On
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Udine!!!

It must be true! Already planned my whole summer holiday!!! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Udine!!!

It must be true! Already planned my whole summer holiday!!! :)
    dont run so fast :mrgreen:
  • sibylsibyl Posts: 45
    I think that the who will play in Verona (12th July maybe)
    sibyl wrote:
    I think that the who will play in Verona (12th July maybe)

I have a feeling The Who will announce their (hopefully) European summer tour after the Superbowl performance.
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Finally got a Hard Rock Calling ticket yesterday after deciding that I need to fit it in and some great friends are going there I haven't seen in a long time.

Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Plankton wrote:
    Finally got a Hard Rock Calling ticket yesterday after deciding that I need to fit it in and some great friends are going there I haven't seen in a long time.

Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin :D

:thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • sonomi wrote:
    Are you looking for a translation?
    They wrote that maybe the 6th of july they will play in Udine. They also wrote about an insistent rumor about a new date: the 7th of July in Locarno... do anybody know something about that? I'm really interested because i'm a journalist :-) and I live near Locarno. If it's true it'a a huge news...
  • sonomi wrote:
    Are you looking for a translation?
    They wrote that maybe the 6th of july they will play in Udine. They also wrote about an insistent rumor about a new date: the 7th of July in Locarno... do anybody know something about that? I'm really interested because i'm a journalist :-) and I live near Locarno. If it's true it'a a huge news...
    translate google:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611&start=4440
  • in italy every media tells us that on 6th there will be pj in udine so i think it is near the truth
    for a second gig in locarno i can't say the same thing but hope there will be it cause i prefer to go there instead of udine
    OCEANS ::: A Tribute To PEARL JAM

www.myspace.com/oceansweb
  • I think Locarno will be a great place, Piazza Grande is small but not to small.
  • kuenstnerkuenstner Switzerland Posts: 22
    g'day mate

Locarno would indeed be great :) after all it's just around 3h from Zurich. Would be a nice trip to the sunny south :)

cheers
    ---
    2000-06-23 Zurich
    2006-09-13 Bern
    2007-06-12 Munich
    2012-06-20 Manchester I
    2012-06-21 Manchester II
    2014-06-20 Milano
    2022-06-23 Zurich
  • kuenstner wrote:
    g'day mate

Locarno would indeed be great :) after all it's just around 3h from Zurich. Would be a nice trip to the sunny south :)

cheers
    all is so easy for u guys..2-3-4 hours...,, 8-)
  • MineMine Posts: 556
    Udine seems to be a big maybe. Most of the press that talks about it mentions the press release from the Polish Universal as the source. Those who actually bothered to do some research got nothing in the sense that nothing has been really decided yet and is more likely that they'll do the Heineken Jammin' Festival if it's going to take place this year (last year it didn't).
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Mine wrote:
    Udine seems to be a big maybe. Most of the press that talks about it mentions the press release from the Polish Universal as the source. Those who actually bothered to do some research got nothing in the sense that nothing has been really decided yet and is more likely that they'll do the Heineken Jammin' Festival if it's going to take place this year (last year it didn't).
    in mestre?
This discussion has been closed.