Options

Single or Married??

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    still single, and about to start seeing Valentines stuff everywhere, oh the joy!! :lol:

I kinda like seeing other people celebrating their love but despite knowing I'd rather be single than in a rubbish relationship I do get a touch of the green eyed monster!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    dottles wrote:
    still single, and about to start seeing Valentines stuff everywhere, oh the joy!! :lol:

I kinda like seeing other people celebrating their love but despite knowing I'd rather be single than in a rubbish relationship I do get a touch of the green eyed monster!

You're much better off, girl!

This is the 2nd year in a row I'll be single on Valentines Day!!! No green eyed monster here, I'm very happy not to buy something utterly rediculous on the same day as everybody else, because you're expected to. Why should romance get a holiday? Its a scam.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    mr.pink wrote:
    Why should romance get a holiday? Its a scam.
    EXACTLY!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mr.pink wrote:
    Why should romance get a holiday? Its a scam.
    EXACTLY!!!

:mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    dottles wrote:

hey dottles will you be my jamintine?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:shock:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:lol: is your wife not about! :lol:
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    dottles wrote:

I feel a tad bit the same way...we're only human... It's not so much the purchasing/recieving gifts that gets to me, more that it's a big slap in the face reminder of how much I miss companionship etc of being with someone you really care for and love. :( Oh well, this year the florists have to suck itp this yeaar cos Vday is on a sunday!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I feel a tad bit the same way...we're only human... It's not so much the purchasing/recieving gifts that gets to me, more that it's a big slap in the face reminder of how much I miss companionship etc of being with someone you really care for and love. :( Oh well, this year the florists have to suck itp this yeaar cos Vday is on a sunday!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, it's not the gift giving thing it is the missing of companionship and loving someone.
    (Although I do like getting flowers and never do anymore, well that'a a lie a friend who is a boy, had a beautiful bouquet made containing my favourite flowers for my birthday last year, bless him, he'd obviously paid close attention when I moaned at him about stuff in the past :lol: )
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    ich bin SINGLE :mrgreen:
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    edited June 2010
    Wishing everyone - happily ever after. :D
    Post edited by mikalina_old on
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    I'm married and still ALIVE, my husband and I will be celebrating 19 yrs this summer- where the hell does time go!!!!
    heroes!!!!
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    mikalina wrote:
    I'm married and still ALIVE, my husband and I will be celebrating 19 yrs this summer- where the hell does time go!!!!
    heroes!!!!
    17 years for me last xmas. yes i'm still alive.but,am i supposed to be?is that the question?if so who answers?lol.
  • Options
    Single video theory
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    dottles wrote:

I do get a touch of the green eyed monster!

Did you just call me a green monster? I prefer the term "cave troll" thank you.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Single video theory
    ;)
  • Options
    anyone is still free?? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Single
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options

yup still free and single....
  • Options

Yup free as a bird!!
  • Options

Yup free as a bird!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTQUtx818w
  • Options
    ;)
  • Options

Yup free as a bird!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTQUtx818w

Thanx D :D ACTUALLY...there was a beard in there I think Ziggy would LOVE!! :lol:
  • Options

Thanx D :D ACTUALLY...there was a beard in there I think Ziggy would LOVE!! :lol:
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    FREEDOM!!!!!!!!
    braveheart-lesson-bible.jpg
  • Options
    im_alive_02.jpg
  • Options
    edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    lol!!!
    :D
    I'm gonna leave the singles' team this saturday!
    8-)
    just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...
  • Options
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm free, free as the bloody wind!

:roll:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm free, free as the bloody wind!

:roll:
    free as a bird... :D