Options

Single or Married??

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    zenith wrote:
    single
    ive resigned myself to the fact im going to be the old lady with the cats in the street i live in :roll: :lol:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    single, would be happy to find love but if it doesn't come along well thats the way it will be how can i change it
    :thumbup:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    zenith wrote:
    single
    ive resigned myself to the fact im going to be the old lady with the cats in the street i live in :roll: :lol:

I often say to my friends who have children that I'm going to become to the children that mad old spinster aunt who isn't really related with loads of cats and loves knitting....

they think I'm joking!!! I may as well price up blue rinses now! :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    jimed14 wrote:
    Just got engaged 2 weeks ago in Cabo ... :D

So, uh, I'm neither.

Congrats! I had my honeymoon there. Over 13 years ago. Great place!!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Options
    bec Ebec E Posts: 40
    redrock wrote:
    unthought wrote:
    Happily married here but if I ever had to do it again I wouldn't bother with it really its only a piece of paper :)

I don't know how things are where you live, but in the UK, legally, it's not the same. Partners still do not have the same rights as spouses. Only too often does one find out the hard way when, for example, there is a tragedy and one dies....
    i suppose is the same place where ever u live,maybe sweden or countries like that is more easy

I live in Australia Im pretty sure its only a year of living together and your entitled to half lol thats why I put I wouldn't bother hehe unless it was eloping and spending the money on the honeymoon :D . I know you have to be seperated a year before you can get a divorce not that I am planning on doing that :D
    He who forgets will be destined to remember....
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Flagg wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

So, uh, I'm neither.

thanks man, I figured it was better to ask her in Cabo than at the PJ show in Seattle ... eh, I guess it's debatable. ;)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

So, uh, I'm neither.

thanks man, I figured it was better to ask her in Cabo than at the PJ show in Seattle ... eh, I guess it's debatable. ;)
    :D smart..
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    jimed14 wrote:
    Flagg wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

So, uh, I'm neither.

I've toyed with the thought of an on-stage proposal at a concert, but deemed it not a good idea!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I've toyed with the thought of an on-stage proposal at a concert, but deemed it not a good idea!

Funny thing is ...

We met at a concert.

Our first date was a concert.

And still ... I knew getting engaged at a concert = bad things.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,436
    jimed14 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Funny thing is ...

We met at a concert.

I am taking the fun route...gonna pop the question at Disneyland!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Funny thing is ...

We met at a concert.

just DO IT already!!!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    unthought wrote:

I live in Australia Im pretty sure its only a year of living together and your entitled to half lol thats why I put I wouldn't bother hehe unless it was eloping and spending the money on the honeymoon :D . I know you have to be seperated a year before you can get a divorce not that I am planning on doing that :D
    GREAT :D
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:

Funny thing is ...

We met at a concert.

I popped the question in our hotel room the day of the 6/25/08 MSG show.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    "You can be married and bored, or single and lonely. Ain't no happiness nowhere."
    Chris Rock

I am currently single and lonely.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    single..hallelujah!
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Married 9.5 years
  • Options
    It'll be five years in September. Ten years together though. It isn't easy every day but couldn't live any other way. Two kids under two too!
    New screenname for the new site. At least for now. Previously Lackofdave
    Blogging at <a href="http://www.dadtherapy.com">Dad Therapy</a>
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    edited January 2010
    Very much ALIVE and single!!!!
    Had an 8yr relationship and always said I never wanted to get married and it was just a bit of paper blah blah...but realised that what I really meant was I never wanted to marry HIM.

SO I hold onto the hope and dream that there is a special someone for me out there and who I will want to make that commitment to. Hopefully being older and wiser than I was, I will be able to realise who that person is when he comes along.
    Post edited by Franny on
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Had an 8yr relationship and always said I never wanted to get married and it was just a bit of paper blah blah...but realised that what I really meant was I wanted to marry HIM.

SO I hold onto the hope and dream that there is a special someone for me out there and who I will want to make that commitment to. Hopefully being older and wiser than I was, I will be able to realise who that person is when he comes along.

I feel very similar...but we'll both live in hope :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    single..hallelujah!
    :thumbup: :wave: :clap::clap:
  • Options
    Had an 8yr relationship and always said I never wanted to get married and it was just a bit of paper blah blah...but realised that what I really meant was I never wanted to marry HIM.

:wave: ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,YEAH,YEAH,YEAH....and Mike solo beggins,.. ;)
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    "You can be married and bored, or single and lonely. Ain't no happiness nowhere."
    Chris Rock

I am currently single and lonely.
    the first is more easy to happen to.. ;)
  • Options
    CorsoCorso so poor I can't afford to comment on the PJ forum Posts: 201
    edited December 2011
    :D
    Post edited by Corso on
  • Options

:wave: ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,YEAH,YEAH,YEAH....and Mike solo beggins,.. ;)

WOW are you reading my mind or something???? LOL
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I think I'm getting very sick of being single.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hate being single during winter, but once summer comes? Love it :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Hate being single during winter, but once summer comes? Love it :D
    i love your positive mind :D
  • Options
    I think I'm getting very sick of being single.

I think we all have those days...and some days you think it's a blessing. Spose we've all just gotta find the right person, who'll agree that the more pj concerts we go to the better!!! LOL
  • Options
    ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Single

(quit breaking my heart boys!! ;):) )
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Single

(quit breaking my heart boys!! ;):) )
    hello beautiful ;);)
    libragirl wrote:
    single..hallelujah!
    what are you doing this saturday

hehe
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?